Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Rider's Shoulder

"Okay," said I, nodding my little Kraata head.

I kicked off the slime...or rather headbutted it off so Rider could focus.

"Alright Rider...follow my instructions..."

OOC: I kinda missed out on whatever happened. Can someone tell me the way to the exit?

IC: Rain - Dorms

She darted into the nearest washroom and sealed the door behind her with her staff. That was too close. She had heard a door open down the halls.

Not wanting to risk any further encounters, Rain began washing the Kraata slime off herself. The paint was luckily dry enough to not come with it.

IC: Root - Dorms

Root stepped up to the door and chivalrously allowed Shield to pass before him before stepping out himself and taking the lead. As all heroes must. The path between his quarters and the Library was a familiar one, walked many a time by his noble feet. He instantly found his shelf and cracked open one of his favorite novels, gesturing for Shield to hop up and do the same.

Metal / Courtyard, Setting up the Talent Show - Talking to Sliver \ IC:

Metal's "friendly" smile vanished. With a grunt he responded, "Hey, I'm just telling you what I've heard. No need to be a Piraka about it. Just because you've heard about something doesn't mean I have. Last I heard Rahkshi were welcome there as long as they had a reason - like something to give."

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: It's Sliver, not Silver. :D

IC: Sliver - Courtyard.

I glared at him, nonplussed. "I don't see how I could possibly give them something when they're going to shoot me on sight," I spat, "I was briefed on all of this before I even left Destral; so how could you - a student here at this school - possibly not know?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vaalku

Vaalku pulled his leg up in time to avoid the club. "Listen, you nitwit! remember last time you tried this? I almost died and your sociopath friend went unconscious." He pulled himself upright a little bit.

"Consider the fact that you probably wouldn't like to go around on the floor with only two limbs." Someone was approaching behind him, he just hoped they didn't kill him.

OOC: That would be Rail, yes?

EDIT: It's leg, not keg, stupid self. ):(

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"Yeah...." I looked away from the hairy cake crumbs and back to Glass. "So.... do you want to go somewhere.... and do something.... it's kind of boring just sitting here and watching Sand eat our cake." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk landed on the entryway to the school. "Hello? Anybody here?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Poly: It had been several hours now, and while we could move our left arm and right hand, it seemed we would be stuck here for some time. 

We noticed one voice was strangely silent.

with a growl of frustration, we opened the Kraata hatch, slithering back to our own armor, and then standing and dragging the now empty shell behind us back toward the entrance of the school.

OOC: Poly open for interaction.

IC Kakarahk:

Seeing someone carrying a Rahkshi suit, Kakarahk ran up to them. "Hello! Do you need help with that?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"Not really," I admitted, "I just think it'd be nice for us to.... you know... spend some time together?"

IC: Exxan - Library.

When I left the infirmary, I headed to the library. Of course I did; where else would I go? 

IC Vaalku

Man, he was getting an exercise.

Vaalku jumped and grabbed the doorway, but the mace still connected with his foot. Which hurt. After a second of making sure his foot wasn't swaying, he plopped down and leaned on the wall.

"Before I Karzing zap you unconscious, give me a good reason you're attacking me!"

OOC: Booger seems to end up where Punch is. Whether it be my fault or not. And in this case it's the latter.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch/Gym

"Karz. Not again," I muttered. Vaalku was getting attacked again by that punk.

I walked up to said punk and decided to give him a good one (right hook) to the face.

"You seem to love me a lot, don't you?"

~...Seriously?~

~It was the best thing I could think to say at this time! Don't judge me!~

~Not judging at all.~

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Lucid  / Infirmary to Library

A tiger-striped Rahk walking past her out of the Infirmary snapped Lucid out of her reverie. It occured to her that:

1. Tigers are Rahi.

2. Rahi live in forests.

3. Forests contain trees.

4. Trees are used to make paper.

5. Paper is the essence of books.

6. The Library contains books.

7. Therefore, he must be headed to the Library.

Seeing as that was where she was going, she decided to follow him there. And miraculously, despite her absurd logic, she was right! He did go to the Library! Genius, pure genius.

Once inside the room, she began to wander the shelves, looking for where she had gotten the book on astrology in the first place.

OOC: Last post of tonight. Lucid is open to interaction.

Edited by Johnrahk
  • Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch/Gym

"Not my fault.~ :P~You just seem to be everywhere I am?"

I formed a wall at the door and made it move to try and shove Booger into the gym. That's when Counter took over. His green eyes formed slits and he made a sneer.

"And now since you've kindly decided to enter the gym. I can beat you senseless. Not kill you, obviously."

OOC: BTW, Counterpunch is doing the :P in their head.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Counterpunch/Gym

Except Vaalku didn't hit the floor. Punch made a comfy pillow appear where Vaalku would've landed.

"You can thank me later."

I walked up to Booger and kicked him.

"Now where were we?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Counterpunch/Gym

~Somehow...I saw that coming~

~Yeah...~

I immediately began to throw a quick succession at Booger which consisted of the following steps: 1) A left hook, cuz I'm a leftie, 2) A roundhouse with my right foot, and 3) An uppercut.

"Wrong answer."

My combo was interrupted before it began, however, when Vaalku's static ball got in between us, and it blinded me for a second.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Yes, Ghidora. Yes it is.  :evilgrin:

And guys? You seriously need to slow down.

IC: Rail - Gym

Tossing his trophies to the side as he walked into the gym, Rail pulled out his crossbow, loading it quickly before pointing it directly at the offending Rahkshi's face.

"I just got done telling your idiot friend back in the infirmary that I look down upon those who pick on disabled individuals. I also told him that if I saw him doing it again, I'd remove one of his appendages and add it to the nice little pile I've got going over there. Seeing as you chose to ignore me and proceeded to go after him anyway, I think it's about time someone made an example out of you."

He glanced towards the other student who had decided to combat him before pulling out one of his knives.

"You have ten seconds to decide which one of your body parts you're going to remove and add to my collection before I'm going to do it for you," he continued. "Starting now."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Hm? Timageness, what "yes it it"?

IC Vaalku

Okay, he didn't want to be involved in another killing/bisection/plastic surgery. He sat back in a chair, trying to decide how to leave the area as Rail seemed exceptionally violent at the moment, and didn't like Vaalku as best as he could remember.

IC Kakarahk:

Seeing someone carrying a Rahkshi suit, Kakarahk ran up to them. "Hello! Do you need help with that?"

IC Poly:

We were spiteful. We had attempted to enlighten our Brethren and they chose to shun and ignore us.

Even now, one came to mock us in our failures.

"Leave us," we spat, the words full of venom.

IC: The missile Kat had turned herself into struck true. She barrelled into the side of Phantom's head, sending unpleasant ripples all along his fleshy body. He, Kat, Sontiri, they all flew apart from each other, the force sending them flying. Phantom hit the ground hard. He looked twisted...broken...but then he had always looked like that. The Rahkshi would be unlikely to get a proper look, as stone came down to bury him beneath a shroud of gravel.

The reason for the cave-in became apparent when enough of the roof came down: Tridax. He'd figured out where his lost students were and was taking the direct route to reach them, simply blasting through the ground with all manner of destructive force. Apparently he considered any injury they received from fallen masonry to be part of the imminent punishment...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Okay, cool..." I shuffled awkwardly, "....so... ah... is there anywhere in particular that you'd like to go?"

IC: Illusive - Mainland.

Tridax didn't seem to care that I'd been almost right beside him since we'd left his office. Or maybe he just wanted someone to bear witness to whatever it was he planned to do next...