Jump to content

Corpus Rahkshi


Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Recommended Posts

IC: Fang - Infirmary

 

He nodded, hoping he had helped, though Jayar's grin did not assure him.

 

"I should... go look for Kat," he said, trying to come up with an excuse to leave them alone. Jayar seemed to need it. He walked towards the door, but paused for a moment at the threshold if Jayar had any parting remarks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Metal / Courtyard, Talent Show Stage to Refectory \ IC:

 

Metal nodded and grabbed the sign and started walking in the direction of the Refectory. "There's a can of black paint that was provided with the building materials," he picked up the paint and continued, "C'mon, let's go eat."

 

Short / Infirmary, Talking to Fang and Jayar \ IC:

 

Short overhead the conversation between the Rahkshi which had just come into the Infirmary. While it annoyed her that other students with more severe injuries had been brought, she was more so interested in the conversation. Leaning on an elbow to better conversate, the Slowerahk asked Fang and Jayar, "Hay y'all, wha' happined nayow? Someun's missin'? Somepin all heroic-like happined?"

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...


*insert placeholder signature here*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Sidonas - Causeway

Sidonas was about to head to the beach, but then he saw Jayar with Hoto, looking pretty beat up, they went to the Infirmary, others followed.

What the Karz happened?! Were they apart of the Rescue Team? Where is Kat and Toxin and the rest of the group?

Concerned and Curious, Sidonas went to the Infirmary after what felt like forever in pure confusion over what had happened.

What had happened? Did they fight something? Matoran perhaps? Could Matoran do so much damage? Then again, they did fire those explosive shots at me, maybe these two got hit by those?

When Sidonas arrived, Jayar was just finishing the recount of his tale, Tridax had showed up? That made sense, had Tridax done this? No, couldn't have.

Feeling, well, concern, you could call it, Sidonas was about to talk to Jayar and Fang when Fang got up, stating that he should look for Kat. Sidonas got the hint that it was time to leave Jayar be, what ever had happened, he would ask Fang. Sidonas looked over at Fang and said: "I'll help you, it is evident that something is going on, and one Rahkshi is better than two. Besides, I signed on to help Kat and distracted the Matoran while she and her group went to do their job. The job I was assigned is not over until Kat and co. are assured to be alright."

Sidonas wanted to know what had happened, he needed to know that the other group was alright, so he would ask Fang, and go to see what they had fought for.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

 

 

 

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Fang - Infirmary

 

He was stopped at the door to see a familiar, icy-colored Rahkshi. If he recalled correctly, they had stood in this same place when this one threatened... violence where it was not needed. No matter the potential victim. He was also the one that had stood trial for raiding the dorms, including Kat's, and had nearly stolen his necklace.

 

He had no reason to trust this one. He pushed the Rahkshi aside and continued down the hall. "I don't need you. The danger is over, for now. They are fine, I just... need to see her... them for myself. If you are wise, you will stay here, out of trouble."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Revenge-Ruined Arena

 

Revenge shifted to flight mode and gently lead Rider upwards.

 

IC: Booger-Gym

 

"I don't need any medicine.  I can cope with my puss on my own.  Can I please go now?"

IC: Rail - Gym

"Do you choose to be dense, or are you naturally this stupid? Like I said, you aren't getting past me without losing one of your parts, and I'd choose quickly before I do it for you."

Letting his irritation get the better of him, he started counting slightly faster.

"Seven. Six. Five. Four..."

  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Lucid / Gym

 

 

"Come on, just watch." Lucid commanded Vaalku.

 

 

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

 

 

Jayar nodded to Fang as he left the room. Now he was alone once more -

 

Okay, maybe not.

 

"There was a... monster... on Nynrah." Jayar told Short wearily. He had just told Fang the entire story, and he didn't really want to tell it again. "It took the school's best fighters and a Kaita to bring it down.. and at a cost."

 

His gaze went back to Hoto. When he told the story like that, it really didn't seem like he had done anything wrong - more like Sontiri had been the hero. Maybe Fang was really right about that. Without Sontiri, Kat had said, she and the others would have died. That couldn't be better than what had happened.

  • Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

"Alright.", Sidonas replied, he began to walk back to the library when he added:"And Fang? You'll find some fruits and such in a box by your Dorm, much better than the slop at the Refectory, it's sort of an apology for, you know, stealing your stuff and threatening Exxan in such a manner earlier; hope you find Kat well." At that Sidonas walked off. He had only added that last part as he did now feel the need to apologize, he had done some bad and now he had tried to make up for it. But now he had work to do, jnventions to make! He went back to his forging study and looked at a cast for a longsword.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

 

 

 

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Metal / Courtyard, Refectory \ IC:


 


As Metal and Bullseye left the Courtyard, Metal called back to Drift and Vlad, "You two feel free to come catch some grub with us! We'll talk about paint and such over dinner - I'm hungry." He then continued through the halls and into the Refectory. After grabbing four trays of slop, the Powerahk sat down right in the middle of the room and began chowing down. He placed the paint and the sign in the middle of the table for Bullseye to have at it.


 


Short / Infirmary, Talking to Jayar \ IC:


 


Short lay silent for a few seconds, looking back and forth between Jayar and Hoto. With slightly less volume and more empathy, she responded, "Ah heard thayat, ah'm jes wond'rin' how it aoll happined. Who's this'n, this Howtow gal?"


This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...


*insert placeholder signature here*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Shadow-Gym--->Hallway

She's lurking somewhere... Planning... I know it, she'll burst through some door somewhere and stab me to death... Hehehehe.... Only, if I don't stab her first... Last time I had A flight Reaction... This time, I'll mold my mind, to fight... I'm not fast enough to escape... The fear... Fear... of death... I need to face my Fear...

OOC: Fight or Flight.  :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik walked toward the library, bored.

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vlad / Courtyard to Refectory

 

 

"I suppose," said Vlad, following Drift. He was hardly enthusiastic about getting food from the Refectory, but he had to eat eventually.

 

 

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

 

 

"Hoto was part of the Kaita." Jayar explained. He appreciated Short's concern, even if his weary voice didn't express that very much. "So was I. She never wanted to hurt anyone... but to defeat the monster, she had to." He and Era had forced her to. "When the roof collapsed on us, she... It's hard to explain how a Kaita works... She somehow took the worst of the blow for herself."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Fang - Causeway

 

He just shook his head and continued on as if he hadn't heard. He had already been fooled by Exxan. He wasn't letting this thief fool him too. As tempting as food from outside the school was, the thought of a second dose of poison was not appealing.

 

As he burst out onto the Causeway, he folded up into the flight position and took off in the direction he had seen Jayar coming from.

 

 

IC: Root - Library

 

Root allowed his vine to wither from the dagger now that Shield was relatively safe. "G-g-good. N-n-now, leave us. W-w-we s-s-seek not to h-harm y-y-you."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Fang - Causeway

 

He didn't make it far before he heard a voice calling out from behind him. He turned back to look without stopping. Rider, and another Rahkshi who he vaguely recognized. Good, they were safe. Kat had succeeded. "I have to find her," he called back to them. He didn't offer a further explanation as he flew off. As far as he saw, none was needed.

 

 

IC: Root - Library

 

"A-a-and you h-h-haven't ret-turned my f-f-friend," Root stated, pointedly. He spared Shield a pitying glance.

Edited by Click
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Root - Library

 

Root nodded his approval of Shield's bravery before turning his attention back to Deadeye. "W-w-we seek only t-t-to b-b-bring a wretched c-c-criminal t-t-to j-j-justice!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Drift - Refectory

 

"Remember the slop-paint thing?" I asked, shielding the food from all the other Rahks in the refectory.

 

IC: Blitz - Outside Corpus Rahkshi

 

I walked up to the foreboding building. I reached out to knock on it, but quickly drew my hand back. What if there was a security device that would fry me in a second?! I narrowed my eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: As the mismatched assortment of Rahkshi floated up out of the cave, Tridax hovered to block Kat's ascent. She seemed a sort to give him some semblance of respect, given she had saluted even with her saluting arm gone.

 

"You. You will explain to me exactly what has surmised here, and what kind of mess you have left me to clean up."

 

OOC: Oh, thought I should mention, but Cao, Era, Hoto, Jayar, Kat and Revenge will all have levelled up from this little jaunt. Thought I should get to the good news before I start dealing out punishments :P

 

 

IC: Palma had been just finishing up Short's problems when several more troubled Rahkshi shuffled into the Informary.

 

"What do you people do when I'm not looking?" she asked, fussing over Hoto

Edited by I Am Ultron Six
  • Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

I grimaced. How to explain all of this.

 

"Apologies, sir. I recieved information that a fellow student was in trouble here on Nynrah, and I organised a Search and Rescue. A small team of four rahkshi went to the village as a distraction team, under orders to draw attention, and then bug out. Meanwhile, myself, and Caotchoac. searched for Rider. When we arrived here, we found him and Revenge, as well as a deceased student being held here by a strange being. Large, heavily armored, with more Organic material than usual. Had powers of invisibility and flight, and wielded bone like swords. He's.... buried somewhere over there" I said gesturing to the general area where the abomination had fallen.

 

"We engaged and were losing when a Kaita of three other students showed up to assist. With their assistance, I managed to land the final blow just as you arrived."

 

I stood a little straighter, a passionate fire burning in my eyes.

 

"Any actions taken by the other students are a result of my lead, and as such, I will take responsibility for any consequences on their behalf. Sir."

  • Upvote 1

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Shadow-Gym

 

All he was doing was exercise, but if she ever Appeared, His only hope was the Sword, he is good swordsman, but not much else.

There is one last option, if she attacked, her staff is her weapon of choice, obviously... just melt a slit by the sharp part, Hit it off with something, and bam! just a Steel pole, Dangerous. but less then a Sharp Steel pole.. Only Problem, Getting the Staff in physical contact, and not her way...

 

IC: Vorzorak-Gym

 

Still waiting for Someone to come up and spar, He decided nobody is going to come up to him randomly, but, maybe just wait a few more minutes...

OOC: Vorzorak still open to interaction 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk was surprised when Fang flew off. Interested, he switched to flight mode and followed.

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...