Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tridax considered Kat's words.

"You wish to take full responsibility for the others you convinced to join you. Very well, their punishment shall be fostered onto you. However there are five other students who were not following your lead. Revenge, Rider, Jayar, Hoto, Era. They shall be punished along with you. You may head to the infirmary to heal your arm. Remain there until I summon you for your sentencing."

IC: "I...don't know." Palma may have been a feared Shadow-level Rahkshi, but she tried to be honest when she could. "The damage seems to be more mental than it is physical. And that is a challenge for even me."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Kat:

I nodded as we landed.

"Sir, if I may. Kaita squad's only crime was happening upon us. I know them personally, I don't believe they were there to cause trouble. I would ask their punishments be lenient if they are to be punished. If not for them, rescue team and the students we went to extract would likely be dead."

I saluted, then stepped inside and made my way to the infirmary.

"One comin' in, Palma," I greeted the healer warmly, resting on a bed, and taking the severed part of my arm out of my satchel.

IC: Root - Library

Root was fast, but Deadeye's attack had come sooner than expected. He only had the time to release his power to bolster his leafy armor before the foot connected with his stomach. He was still sent staggering back from the force, but he quickly regained his balance and began his own offensive with a swing towards Deadeye's head.

IC: Root - Library

Root did not waste the chance his companion gave. His missed swing became a twirl, and as he came back around to face Deadeye, vines whipped from his hand to tangle his foe.

IC: Vlad / Raptor's Dorm

"Vould you happen to know who zat is?" Vlad asked Drift, readying himself for any sort of confrontation. His hand went to Avenger, hidden somewhere in his huge glowing cloak.

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

"I suspected as much," Jayar said sadly, with a slow nod. "Thank you, Palma." He had more than suspected, he knew. Within Sontiri, there had been no secrets. Hoto's pain, for all she tried to hide it, had been so clear. And as much as he had tried to relieve her of that burden, he had still failed. She was the one lying in a hospital bed, while he stood here, unscathed.

Come to think of it, that was a little strange. Surely he should retain some sort of injury, soreness, something. level 2 healing wasn't quite that powerful.

But Jayar didn't dwell long on that. "Do you need any help in here?" he asked the Shadow Kraata. "I can give you a hand with some of the minor injuries, if you'd like." He was going to be in here as long as Hoto was, so he might as well make himself useful.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Drift - Hallways

I shook my head, holding the Gukko protectively.

"Who are you?"

IC: Blitz - Hallways

I saw the bright one reaching for something. Wait a second... he was bright. Bright had six letters. Swords had six letters. This one was planning to use his dual swords to kill me! I took up the closest thing I could to a fighting position, but it still trembled vigorously.

Root's ears picked up the sound of his vines snapping. Just as he had supposed, Deadeye had cut through them. He didn't move until the heavy footfalls were directly behind him. With a sudden swing, he brought up the back of his staff into Deadeye's chin. 'Twould be difficult to avoid at such a short distance.

IC: Fang - Causeway

The voices of Rahkshi and Tridax faded into silence. He had completely missed Kat's departure. With a sigh, he folded back up and flew after them back to the Academy, just far enough to hopefully avoid the Makuta's notice.

He went straight for the Infirmary. If Kat wasn't there...

She was. She seemed surprisingly calm for having her severed arm sitting next to her on the bed. As for himself, he was struggling to pull his gaze away from it and the stump it had once connected to. He wasn't sure what to do. "H-how... are you f-feeling?" he stammered.

Shield's attacks were courageous, but ineffective against such a brutal foe. Once more, he was trapped. Root sent forth another flurry of vines, intending them to wrap around Deadeye's spines and arms to drag him away from his victim.

Perhaps it was time to use some more... unusual strategies.

IC: "Thank you Jayar, yes I could use a hand."

That turned out to be a slightly poor choice of words as Kat walked in...Still, Jayar didn't have the power to re-attach severed limbs so this would have to be her task

"Keep an eye on Hoto for now. Tell me the minute she wakes up."

She walked over the Kat, holding the arm in place and letting healing energies bathe over it and the elbow it once connected to, reforming shattered fragments into whole armour

OOC: Well, someone had to make the pun :P

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas edited and wrote drafts for his shield, and looked at the ranged weapon, it was very mechanical, it gave him an idea: What if he added several mechanisms? He would need to consult Recoil, as he was more skilled with melee weapons.

Sidonas thought back to his talk with Fang, he did not seem to trust Sidonas very well, but then again, his attempts to make up for his theivery were not exactly noticed by those he had tried to apologize to. Speaking of Fang, he had gone to find Kat and the Rescue Team, had he found them, were they alright? Sidonas wondered, and decided to check the Infirmary, if they had made it back, he did not believe that they coukd have escaped unscathed, considering the Matoran had fired explosives at him, and possibly them, if he had not kept all Matoran of Phantom at bay. Sidonas stopped by Recoil's Dorm on the way and slipped the schematic for the ranged weapon he drew under her door, perhaps she would be interested.

Sidonas reached the Infirmary. Palma was busy REATTACHING KAT'S SEVERED ARM?!

How could this have occured? He had distracted all the Matoran, hadn't he?

Starting to feel more concern for the health of the Rescue Team, Sidonas spoke up.

"What happened? Is the rest of the team that went with you alright?"

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail continued forward, drawing and reloading his crossbow once more as he once again leveled it straight at the Rahkshi's face.

"You lying little scumbag," he growled. "Trying to get someone else to fight your battles for you just shows how truly pathetic you are."

Turning his attention towards the Rahkshi his prey was fleeing towards, he began to speak.

"This piece of Karz enjoys picking on those that he perceives to be weaker than himself, and I just caught another student stopping him from beating on the one missing his arm and leg over there. Feel free to have them confirm the events," he said, pointing towards Vaalku and the one who aided him. "It's about time someone taught him a lesson, and I'm here to do just that, so I'd advise you not to get in my way."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Kat:

"Like I got hit by a terrain crawler," I said with a tired laugh.

I noticed him looking at my severed arm and waggled it at him, "ah, don't worry, I'm sure Palma can-"

It was at this point that Palma reattached my arm. Feeling flowed back, sending prickly sensations through the newly attached limb.

"See?" I said, waggling the fingers.

I sat back in the bed. Despite Palma's healing powers, I still felt tired.

IC: Glass

"As the Brotherhood's elite force."

IC: Xara - Beach. 

"Do we have to be, though?" I asked him. "Fighting and killing and dying for the Makuta?" 

IC Vaalku

"I'll spar."

IC: Sliver - Gym. 

I stared at the crippled Rahkshi. "You can barely stand, let alone fight."

To prove my point I notched an arrow, raised my bow, and fired it towards his midsection, directly towards his centre of mass. With such a short distance between us, and his pathetically limited range of motion, his chances of evading my shot were negligible. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ah, there it was. As if his opponent had believed he would fall for that trick again! He was a hero! He would not succumb to blinding light a second (well... a third) time! Amidst his full array of plants were the thin leaves he had been too late to make use of against Vlad. The light was still painful, but not as crippling as it once was.

Root blinked hard to dispel the lingering effects from his vision and jumped into the fray. One hand grasped at the tip of his staff, and poisonous bulbs began to grow from it.

IC: Fang - Infirmary

Kat's displays did nothing to relieve his squeamishness. He swayed a little with dizziness as her arm reconnected. "I-I-I'll... leave you t-to rest," he stammered. She looked exhausted, and he wasn't sure he wanted to look at that arm any longer. Instead, he looked back to Hoto and her constantly vigilant... lover. It was the only thing that made sense.

IC: Rail - Gym

"Fine with me," Rail said, lowering his weapon momentarily. "He's only going to confirm what I just told you anyway, but I guess I can wait a few more seconds before tearing into Snot-Face over here."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

Sidonas got the hint from Fang that Kat needed to rest, she did lose her arm after all. He walked to the door, saying one last thing to Kat

"Now you get some rest, when you're feeling up to it, fill me in on what happened after Toxin pulled us out. And Kat? I never gave a sincere apology for stealing your stuff, so, uh, sorry for that. Get some rest."

At that Sidonas headed out, this time not speaking to Fang. He did not know if Kat had forgiven him, but he sure knew Fang had no trust for him. He had tried to make up in the best way he could, that was what mattered. Sidonas needed to meditate, to relax and wait. He was waiting, for Suvak, for answers as to what happened with the Rescue Team, for Recoil to get her rest, for a Mind Reading Rahkshi, if one attended this academy, to assist him and Palma as to the supposed killer, he just needed to let time to its' work, so he would, he hopped across the Causeway climbing up a pillar and sitting there, looking out to the sea, closing his eyes and meditating.

OOC: Open for interaction

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Lucid / Gym

Lucid had overheard some of the conversation between everyone about Booger's fate. "You know, if he picks on those weaker than him, and you fight him and decimate him because you're stronger, isn't that kind of the same thing?" she pointed out to Rail.

IC: Shark / Gym

As Shark decimated numerous training dummies, he happened to move into earshot of the group surrounding Booger. Not that he wanted to listen to everything being said, of course. It was definitely just coincidence.

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Illuminati? Didn't that just mean lit up? "Vhy, yes, I vould consider myself an Illuminati," he said proudly, holding his arms out and aloft so the Cloak of Umbra draped down over them in all its glowing glory.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Era - Infirmary.

I barely remember my trip back to the school; just foggy sounds and voices and feelings. Eventually I'd stumbled into the infirmary, found a bed and crashed down into it. My armour was battered, cracked and broken in more places than I could be bothered to count. And I was tired, so.... tired....

OOC: Era open for interaction.... unless she falls asleep first...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sanurahk-Hallways-Dorm

Sanurahk was still wandering, when he noticed alot of people in the infirmary, a Strangely Large amount, like, Larger than usual, he decided not to dwell on it, it wouldn't concern him very much, he went to his room, and Started making a little Gadget, Nothing a Great smith such as myself Can't do, Thought Sanu, Right Before Smashing his Finger with Hammer(Accident, of Course), and holding Back a Scream, "Ok, lets try that again shall we, Except this time, I wont Smash my finger." Said Sanu to himself, Before Returning to work. I haven't Gone to the Gym Recently, Maybe after I'm done... What ever this is I'm Making

Then he Realized, after he Started returning to work, He didn't know what he was making, and So he let his imagination run wild....

IC: Vorzorak-Gym

"You are correct" he said to the MultiColored Rahkshi, "And if what he said is true" Said Vorzorak, Pointing to another Rahkshi(Rail) "Then I'll Be taking this Back," Said Vorzorak, taking back his Staff, If what he said is true, then I'll hit "Snot-Face" A few times, If not, Then I'll take "Snot-Face" to the Infirmary to get his Wound Patched up.