Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / Hallways

"Vhat!?" Why would Vlad assimilate him? What did that even mean? "I just vanted to know your name."

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

Jayar spared a glance at Era when she entered the room. She was hugely battered. Jayar thought that he and Era had gotten off easy because of Hoto's sacrifice at Sontiri's end, but this debunked that theory. He should really have been injured far more than he was.

Had he reached level 3?

Once he might have felt an incredible excitement at the thought. And he would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't excited whatsoever. If he had leveled up, and he wasn't certain yet, then he had done exactly what he had hoped to do when he accepted Hoto's offer to form a Kaita. At the same time, though, he'd done exactly what he didn't want to do: hurt Hoto as a result. Was it worth it?

No.

But then, the look on Fang's face when he asked if Kat was okay... without Sontiri, she might not have been. Was that worth it? That was a much, much harder question.

Regardless, the vigil continued.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Blitz - Hallways, Outside Corpus Rahkshi

"NO! NEVER!" I turned and ran out of the building, running into another Rahkshi just outside.

IC: Silver - Outside Corpus Rahkshi

A smaller, white Rahk barrelled out the main door, coming right for me. I reacted on instinct and sidestepped, sticking my foot out, letting xhim trip and crash face-first into the earth.

This place seemed quite promising.

OOC: You can't believe how long I've wanted to do this.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

Vlad replied skeptically, "Vhat, just take zer stuff from his dorm? Zat vould be stealink. It isn't as if he is dead." That couldn't be right, or smart: stealing was likely to get you hunted down and punished. He knew, he'd been doing the hunting once, for Sidonas. He still rather disliked that Rahk.

IC: Lucid / Gym

Lucid had overheard some of the conversation between everyone about Booger's fate. "You know, if he picks on those weaker than him, and you fight him and decimate him because you're stronger, isn't that kind of the same thing?" she pointed out to Rail.

IC: Shark / Gym

As Shark decimated numerous training dummies, he happened to move into earshot of the group surrounding Booger. Not that he wanted to listen to everything being said, of course. It was definitely just coincidence.

Illuminati? Didn't that just mean lit up? "Vhy, yes, I vould consider myself an Illuminati," he said proudly, holding his arms out and aloft so the Cloak of Umbra draped down over them in all its glowing glory.

IC: Sanurahk-Hallways-Dorm

Sanurahk was still wandering, when he noticed alot of people in the infirmary, a Strangely Large amount, like, Larger than usual, he decided not to dwell on it, it wouldn't concern him very much, he went to his room, and Started making a little Gadget, Nothing a Great smith such as myself Can't do, Thought Sanu, Right Before Smashing his Finger with Hammer(Accident, of Course), and holding Back a Scream, "Ok, lets try that again shall we, Except this time, I wont Smash my finger." Said Sanu to himself, Before Returning to work. I haven't Gone to the Gym Recently, Maybe after I'm done... What ever this is I'm Making

Then he Realized, after he Started returning to work, He didn't know what he was making, and So he let his imagination run wild....

IC: Vorzorak-Gym

"You are correct" he said to the MultiColored Rahkshi, "And if what he said is true" Said Vorzorak, Pointing to another Rahkshi(Rail) "Then I'll Be taking this Back," Said Vorzorak, taking back his Staff, If what he said is true, then I'll hit "Snot-Face" A few times, If not, Then I'll take "Snot-Face" to the Infirmary to get his Wound Patched up.

IC: Rail - Gym

"No, she isn't," Rail said, turning so he could glare at the newcomer. "He does it because he gets some sick thrill out of beating on people who can barely fight back, where as I'm doing it so he thinks twice before trying to do it again. I don't have to beat him senseless to find out which of us is stronger, because his own actions have already proved that he is weak; he's not even worth my time, much less my respect."

He crossed his arms over his chest before returning his attention back towards Snot-Face.

"Besides, I'm not planning on tormenting him for long. I'd like to think that the permanent removal of some of his fingers, perhaps maybe even one of his hands, would be enough of a reminder to prevent a similar incident from occuring in the future."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Outside Raptor's Dorm, On Revenge's Shoulder

I looked at Vlad and he looked hungry. I kinda felt threathened.

"You eat me, and you'll be looking at a years worth of stomach sickness!"

I spat some of the slime that was stuck in my mouth at him. But they were so miniscule that he probably wouldn't feel a thing.

IC: Lucid / Gym

Lucid frowned. "That doesn't seem very nice." she said. "Or make sense. If he's not worth your time, why are you spending time on him?" Where had this sudden ability to think logically come from? Such was the convoluted mind of Lucid.

IC: Vlad / Hallway

no must not I must not I must - no - aargh!

A few drops of slime landed on Vlad's chest. He snapped.

"I apologize!" he shouted as he leapt towards Revenge's shoulder with a sudden burst of maniacal speed, aiming to snatch up Toxin and begin draining the life from him. "But everyvun has to eat!"

IC: Vlad / Hallway

Suddenly Vlad had a revelation.

Birds were food too!

He spun and threw his outstretched hands, which had been aimed at Toxin, up at the Gukko, attempting to grab it around the neck. It would be practically impossible for the bird to dodge, he was coming right at Vlad and the manic Rahkshi was driven to incredible speeds by his insatiable hunger. The moment his fingers made contact with the unfortunate bird, its life energy would begin to flow into Vlad, the most delicious thing he'd had in ages.

IC Vaalku

Obviously this Rahk doubted his ability to move... Differently. Instead of trying to dodge the arrow, Vaalku used all of his weight to drop like a rock. The arrow skidded over his back armour as he painfully landed, embedding itself into the back of his chair. "Suit youself." he said and crawled over quickly to the booger interrogation group.

"Did you call me?" 

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I strode forwards, loosing another two arrows at him before he made it anywhere near the other Rahkshi. With only one arm and leg he couldn't crawl anywhere very quickly, and since he was now on his back he couldn't see my shots coming. 

I paused beside the chair, willing it out existence before retrieving my arrow off the floor. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Poly:

We stalked into the Gym, tossing the empty shell of the Dead Rahkshi in front of us. It landed with a resounding clank.

"If any of you have any reason to take notice of us, do so now. We have seen your pettiness. Your pointless struggles against each other. Now it is our turn. Who among the lot of you has the spines to face us?!"

IC: Vorzorak-Gym

"Hold on." Said Vorzorak to "Snot-Face" as he Lunged his staff at his knees, "You lied to me, you Attacked him, and now do you still expect me to protect you?" He tooked his Sharpest arrow, and Stabbed it at "Snot-Face",

How does Vaalku Manage to have everyone Trying to kill him? thought Vorzorak, Another thought running through his mind was Horribly injure/Kill him first, Try and Guard Vaalku Second.