Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sidonas - Causeway

Sidonas sat there, thinking, focusing, dreaming, for how long he did not know, but eventually he felt pulled, like something tugged at him, telling him to speak with someone. He ignored it, but eventually felt tired, and decided to go and rest, he headed to his Dorm and went to bed. He would go speak to Recoil and tell her what had happened in the morning, if it was morning when he got up, that was.

Tired and needing rest, Sidonas let himself fall into his bed, not even bothering to close his door.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Vorzorak-Gym

"Yep Sure, then what was you Attacking Vaalku, I guess Lying wouldn't Qualify for Injury, But Either way, You Attacked him, then expected me to Help you, Save you From your Punishment? No, you will not get away with this, not without your Proper Punishment," Said Vorzorak, Lunging his staff forward his enemy, right at one of his wounds from Mr. Crossbow here. whilst standing, he can easily escape, Whilst on the ground he is easy prey.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I bent down and picked up the arrow that had grazed my target's knee, then glowered down at him. "As I recall, you challenged me to spar agaisnt you."

I moved around and reached forwards to take hold of the arrow that was stuck in his back. My arrows had barbed tips, so... This is going to be as painful for you as it will be for me... just not in the same way.

Holding it firmly, I tried to twist my arrow free of his spine.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vlad / Hallway

That was so. Incredibly. Delicious. Vlad felt more alive than he had in what seemed like forever.

When Drift grabbed his spine, he tried to wrest himself free. Then Revenge tackled on him, and he was forced to let the bird go as the Rahkshi of Density Control brought him to the ground. But apparently the Rahkshi of Density Control had forgotten that Toxin was on his shoulder. Vlad managed to get one hand free enough to reach for the exposed Kraata. After all, Kraata were the most glorious delicacies of all.

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark could use an actual sparring partner, but something about this newcomer seemed off. For one, he referred to himself in the plural. This was likely to signify some mental instability. Two, he was carrying a body. That implied a high degree of proficiency in battle. And anyways, Shark already had his target. He didn't need another.

He had destroyed enough training dummies for now, though. He sheathed his sword and took a moment to get a breather, keeping an eye on the Booger group and the challenger.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Revenge-Hallway

Revenge swatted at Vlad's hand to knock it away.  "What is wrong with you!" He shouted, all of the anger from this day was about to come out.

IC: Booger-Gym

Booger tried to scoot away but the blow still hit him. "Aaaaarg!" He shouted.  "Someone please help me!"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

I bit back a cry but didn't relinquish my grip. I just kept pulling on my arrow, aiming to yank it out of his back, along with whatever pieces of his inside happened to be caught on the barbs. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I jerked away from him, accidentally snapping the arrow shaft near where the head was still embedded in him. Well, that was disappointing, but if he wanted my arrow so badly, I guess he could keep it. 

I brought up my foot and kicked out at his back, aiming to drive the broken arrow all the way into his body. 

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Ouch. The pain of being elbowed hard in the face brought Vlad halfway back. Suddenly he realized what he was doing.

"I can't... help it!" he shouted, anguished. What was he doing? "Please, knock me out, before I do anythink more!" But he was not quite strong enough to resist another reach at Toxin, both hands this time.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Infirmary

He just nodded at Kat without his gaze leaving the pair. "He told me. I'm... I'm glad you're safe."

IC: Root - Library

The vines fell away from Deadeye as Root's focus left them. Instead, his entire being was forced into his charge, poisoned staff tip first. If Deadeye was going to be a nuisance, he would need to be stopped. None shall remain between a hero and his quarry!

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Outside Rider's Dorm, Revenge's Shoulder

I was breathing heavily by now. Bullseye probably never knew that about him. I quickly composed myself before I spoke.
"Thanks for saving me, Revenge. Three times even. Shall we continue to my brothers' rooms? They should be further down the hall. Stronghold usually keeps the door unlocked since he's got nothing anyone would steal."

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I decided to head to the gym; it's the last place anyone would expect me to go, and it was the most likely place for me to find the kind of Rahks I was looking for. But, to my surprise, she was already there, beating the karz out of Vaalku. I couldn't help but smile at that. Apparently everyone found him infuriating. 

Turning away from Sliver and Vaalku, I saw...."Who the karz was that?" I pointed at the corpse. 

IC: Xara - Beach.

"Exactly," I agreed, "Palma once said I could choose to be a Sword or a Shield for the Brotherhood, but I'm looking for a third option." It had taken me far too long to realise it, but I didn't want to be a soldier. I wanted to make my own choices, choose my own path.

No one gave me orders. "I want to be something more." 

IC Poly:

We turn slowly to face the Tiger-Striped Exxan.

With a cock of our head, and an uncomfortable step close, we reply with strange calm, though our eyes betray the crazed nature hidden within.

"Someone who knew something they shouldn't have."

IC Kat: "He tell you what we found in there...?" I asked referring the the flesh Titan we'd encountered.

It was at this point I realised that one of my swords was missing.

Where could I have-

Karzahni.

Still stuck in that freak's chest.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

"You killed him?" 

IC Poly:

We looked at the corpse.

"Perhaps," we mused. Turning back to Exxan. "Perhaps not. The cause of death is uncertain, and surely had I killed him, I would know. More importantly..." We stepped closer once more. Well into the Tiger's personal space. "What matter be it to you....?"

"You've dragged a dead body into the gym." I replied pointedly, "that makes it everyone's business." 

"I caused there to be a dead body in this room once; that's why I'm interested," I replied warily, "and no, I don't know who you are, or why you're referring to yourself as we. Care to enlighten me?"

IC Shatter:

Shatter looked at the two arguing. Uh oh. His hands gripped the Meteor Hammer tightly, as he wound it into the initial attack shape.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"You are... one," I replied. Clearly this Legion needed to work on his maths skills. "One.... and a corpse." 

IC Poly:

We simply laugh. This one would not understand. How could he?

No, he could never understand.

But perhaps....

"You think in literal terms, of physicality and being. Ours is an internal sort, one that by most is unseen."

We turn to the newcomer stepping forward quickly, "voices? Voices?! Ha! You know nothing if what you seek! While once our mind was turmoil, now has it reached its peak!"

Edited by The UltimoScorp

"Okay.... but why did you bring a dead body in here?" 

"Walked the steps of another?" I mused, "No. I walk my own path." Pausing, I thought that over. "It might be a bad path, a terrible one in fact, but it's the one I've chosen for myself, for better or worse." 

IC: Xara - Beach.

"Maybe not...." I sighed, "....but I don't want to end up fighting and dying for someone else's cause." 

IC Poly:

"Ah. A wise choice. But you see, walking another's path for a short time gives us context, broadens our minds. Perhaps one day you shall walk a similar path. We shall thank you, Brother Exxan, you have done us much good. If you will excuse us."

We hefted the empty shell and walked out of the gym, headed for our room.

• Upvote 2