Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Vaalku

Vaalku expected a kick coming. So saying, he winced as the arrowhead dove deeper, barely stopping by his Kraata. He flew back through the group. landing on his one knee.

"Listen to me - I agreed to spar, you deny me, then attack me as I leave, and I've never even met you before!" he hissed. "So before you go Karzing someone else to the death, try to learn more than a Kane-Ra before doing so!" With that, he started crawling, through the immense pain, to the infirmary.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Have fun digging that arrow out," I replied with a cold smile, before turning back to the gym's occupants. "Who's next?" 

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I hung back, watching warily as my sister looked around for a new opponent. She hadn't changed a bit, except perhaps she'd become even more brutal than before. She's going to be a problem....

OOC: Exxan and Sliver open for interaction. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark managed to step aside of [Vozorak]'s blow, and grabbing his sword with both hands now, he lunged quickly at his enemy, aiming the point of his sword for the opponent's chest. The great thing about having such a big sword, besides having room to build a rocket launcher into it, was the huge amount of inertia it had. Trying to bat it aside was like trying to bat aside a boulder rolling down a hill.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Hoto - Infirmary

She stiffened at the hand on her shoulder, and tried to pull away, but there was nowhere to go anymore. They were lying, but only because they didn't want her to know the truth. It didn't make it hurt any less.

She tried to force out what little she had recalled, and all the memory threatening to pour in. Sontiri... they... had done something. There was pain... so much pain... not all of it physical.

Hoto let out a choked gasp as the flow stopped, and she allowed herself to relax. Her claws had been digging into her legs, but she hadn't noticed.

She shrugged off the hand and turned away. "I... I don't know," she murmured. "I don't know! I don't know anymore! Just..." she took a few, deep, gasping breaths to calm herself. "Just... leave me... alone. I... I can't..."

IC: Silver - Library

I set my staff down at a free table, marking it as my own for the time being. Then I left to search the shelves for the history section. Its large size made it easy to find. Gathering a few books, I returned to my table and started to rifle through the pages. Much of it I already knew, but there was one section in particular that interested me. Barraki, huh.

IC: Illusive - Beach.

There was nothing more I could do now. The water needed time to boil. But while I waited, there was something else I had to do, something I should have done long before now... I made my way to my dorm and picked up Silencer's flail, then started for the infirmary, where I dug his body out of the pile and carefully lifted it over my shoulder. 

He was heavy, but not as heavy as he'd once been. Without a Kraata to regulate his suit, the fluids that had once pulsed through his systems had leaked out and evaporated, leaving him a stiff, motionless shell. 

He's gone. Mourn him and be done with it. No more of this revenge nonsense.

Shut up.

I carried him through the halls to the Causeway, then down to the beach, laying him gently down in the sand. 

This is my fault, brother. I'm so sorry...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

Jayar winced visibly at Hoto's words. He should have known this would come. He had known. But he went ahead and lied... did nothing to make it right. He was failing her, over and over and over and over...

He opened his mouth to speak... closed it again. There was nothing he could think to say, except...

"Hoto... I'm so sorry." Though it was choked with guilt and sorrow, it didn't say nearly enough.

He turned and shuffled dejected to the door, shoulders drooping, eyes on the ground. He had failed Hoto near-constantly ever since he'd ran into her that morning. He couldn't bear to stay and fail her any more.

IC: Lucid / Gym

Lucid frowned. "That doesn't seem very nice." she said. "Or make sense. If he's not worth your time, why are you spending time on him?" Where had this sudden ability to think logically come from? Such was the convoluted mind of Lucid.

IC: Vlad / Hallway

no must not I must not I must - no - aargh!

A few drops of slime landed on Vlad's chest. He snapped.

"I apologize!" he shouted as he leapt towards Revenge's shoulder with a sudden burst of maniacal speed, aiming to snatch up Toxin and begin draining the life from him. "But everyvun has to eat!"

IC: Lucid / Gym

"Look what you've done!" said Lucid hotly. "If he needs to see the error of his ways, let me show him. I can inflict a lot of pain, without actually hurting him. Right Jorflaz?" The imaginary Jorflaz, who had just returned from the Refectory, nodded. Lucid's ring finger gave a small involuntary twitch.

How... interesting. Strange conversations like that could give one surprising insight into the character of the speakers.

But he couldn't stand there forever, he had to keep training. From the group surrounding Booger came a [Vozorak]. Shark approached him and said, "Spar?" His deep voice, though quiet and emotionless, seemed nonetheless somehow menacing... But on second thought, maybe you'd imagined it.

IC: Rail - Gym

"If you haven't noticed, I'm a Rahkshi; I'm not in the business of playing nice," Rail growled as he moved to retrieve his weapons. "And since you're too busy spacing out to realise that, I'm just going to assume that you've also somehow managed to blind yourself to the fact that lately, it seems one half of the school is completely content with tearing the other half apart. The time for reasoning with these idiots has long since past; the only things they seem to respond to now are pain and fear."

After watching the other Rahkshi knock Snot-Face unconcious, he paid no attention to the complaints of the multi-colored Rahkshi as she began talking to what he assumed to be an imaginary friend. What he did pay attention to, however, was Vaalku whispering into his ear.

"If what you say is true, I'll deal with it. If it isn't, it'll be you I'm going after," he mumbled back.

"Looks like I'll be taking those fingers then," he said aloud, kneeling next to the arm he saw Snot-Face previously wielding his club with before delivering one clean swipe with one of his knives, intending on leaving him with nothing but his thumb left on that hand.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Every word they spoke hurt worse. It was just a reminder that there was something she missed, something terrible enough for even her closest friends to lie to her. She even cringed as Kat spoke up, though she didn't know why. Kat was hurt... she was sure of that. What did she save her from? No. No more.

And Jayar was gone. She had hurt him, worse than wounds that leave scars or... no. No more. She was hurting them as much as this all hurt her, if not worse. But she couldn't do it. She couldn't let them stay and hurt her more.

"Please..." she gasped. "No more... no more... no more..."

IC: Era - Infirmary. 

"Hoto!" I shook her, trying to get her to focus on me. "Listen to me. Calm down, please." 

IC Shatter:

Shatter stepped forward. Better put this person in her place before she got too cocky. A simple nod was his only signal of challenge as he swung the Meteor Hammer at Sliver, the head flashing out toward her bow hand.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Sliver - Gym.

She moved backwards away from his swing, giving herself room to bring her bow up and fire at her opponent's chest. 

Finally, a real challenger. 

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing

Jayar wandered aimlessly out of the Infirmary, and soon found himself in that place of healing, the empty dorm wing. It was almost second nature to come here when he was upset.

He closed his eyes as he walked, and let the memories wash over him. The echolocation lesson, the time after Dekako when they realized that what they felt was love. But far from comfort, they brought suffocation. Every past moment with Hoto made him wish more fervently that things had somehow turned out differently. She was in so much pain. And it was his fault.

His.

Suddenly Jayar stopped cold. At first he didn't realize why, but then he realized - without opening his eyes, he knew he was standing right in front of a wall. He had been about to walk right into it. Why hadn't he? The answer was obvious. He'd learned echolocation. He gave his forearm a tap, and the echoes showed him the shape of the halls. It was marvelous and yet so utterly worthless compared to what he had given up to gain the skill.

Jayar turned and pressed his back against the wall, slowly sliding down until he was sitting on the cold stone floor. He put his head in his hands. It had been a long and wretched day. Only a single tear had time to escape his sad and tired eyes before he fell asleep.

• Upvote 2

IC: Sanu-Dorm-Hallway-Gym

One last touch to this improvement, and, Done!

he had to make a wider part in the middle of his staff, then, he made hinges, then a simple locking mechanism, and now! for the moment of truth. he pressed a button, a spring shot up, and the next part was wrong, instead of shooting up, the knife inside the Compartment bounced half an inch, and fell, "No!' he said, Picking up his knife, and Cutting off the spring "I can use this later." he said stuffing it in his utility belt, "Now time to use this in battle, to the Gym!" he walked off to the gym

IC: Shadow-Gym

Shadow eased up a bit. the Painter might not be coming after all, he took his sword, and did a little trick with it, and sat down.

IC: Lucid / Gym to Hallways

"So... in order to prevent Rahkshi from tearing each other apart, you're going to tear them apart? Genius!" said Lucid. "I can see you have got life figured out, so I'll be leaving you now. Have fun!" With those cheery words, Lucid walked off, out of the Gym and into the halls.

OOC: Lucid open to interaction in the hallways.

Shark pulled against the sword's forward motion with one hand, while he took his other off the hilt and swung his arm, the one closer to Vozorak, at him, bladed elbow fin and all, hoping to deal him a rather painful blow to the face. At the same time, with his sword hand he brought the sword around to follow up on the elbow with a decent, though not overpoweringly strong, swing of his sword.

OOC: Sorry for the long wait, just Jayar gets priority as of late and I have limited time. Maybe four characters wasn't such a good idea.

IC Kat:

"We'll let you be.... But if you're ever curious.... Come find me, okay? When you're ready."

I sighed, walking back to my own bed.

Much as I wanted to leave, Tridax had to give me my punishment, and so here I would remain for now.

OOC Kat open for interaction.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Her back ached as Era shook her, only adding more physical pain to her mental burden.

Jayar was gone. Kat was gone. But Era wasn't leaving that easily. She had to leave.

Hoto stretched out an arm to push Era away. "Please..." she groaned. "It hurts... it hurts..."

IC: Fang - Infirmary

He didn't know what to say to her. He hadn't been there. He didn't know what it had been like. Her friends... even Jayar, were struggling. And he couldn't be there for her this time. Just as he couldn't be there for Kat.

He followed Kat to her bed with a sigh of desperation. He spoke softly, as if that would prevent anyone from overhearing. "It would have been better for everyone if I had never made that sword."

IC: Rain - Dorms

One final stroke. The work of hours was at last completed to the utmost perfection. Rain looked all over her limbs just to make sure that was it. It was nearly unbelievable that she was done after how much had needed restoration. Not just from Scribbler's idiocy, but from all of her previous battles, including Malebranche. Every messy stroke repaired in Squid's Dorm had been gone over and filled with her new battle pattern.

With the task completed, Rain stalked out of her room and through the halls. The sharp edges of her details glinted wickedly with her motions. Her staff, sharpened and cleaned, twirled in her hand, ready for mutilation.

The Artist was on the Hunt.

OOC: Rain open to interaction.

Edited by Click

"Sorry...." I got up and limped back to my bed, doing my best not to cry. Poor Hoto.... what have I done? 

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail picked up the severed fingers as he resheathed one of his knives, willing the gym to produce a stone tablet from the floor. With the other one, he began carving a message onto it's surface, explaining to Snot-Face that if he wanted his missing digets returned to him, he would meet him in the dorms after he woke up. Upon finishing, he returned the weapon to its rightful place, sliding his work under one of the unconcious Rahkshi's arms before returning to his feet and noticing that the Rahkshi Vaalku had pointed out to him was already in the midst of combating another student.

"Looks like she'll have to wait," he said to the crippled Rahkshi, strolling over to his trophies as he began picking them up. "I'll confront her later. For now, though, I suggest you make your way to the infirmary. You're looking a little under the weather."

The multi-colored Rahkshi's words echoed in his ears as he proceeded to walk through the hallway. She most likely didn't know it, of course, but she had correctly deduced his plan nevertheless.

If the students of this school insisted on tearing each other to pieces, then the best method to combat this was to introduce a new foe that would cause them to band together in order to fight back.

And if that had to be him, then so be it.

He would become the villain... in order to save those who were too stupid to realise that they needed to be saved.

But there was one thing that he had to deal with first before he could set his plan into motion; the Karz-head that was the source of those posters.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Revenge-Dorms

Revenge went to his room and pulled out his book.  He wrote.

Dear Book

A lot happened today.  I already wrote about how Rider was blinded.  Well I was helping him when Tridax had everyone gather in the gym.  He had us take turns punishing a Rahkshi that had killed a couple others.  While I understand that he needed punishment I didn't give out any myself.

Raptor showed up and started talking about forming a Kaita.  I agreed to do it if we would do it somewhere secret, so we flew over to Nynrah to do it.  We formed the Kaita and it was great, but we got surprised by some Matoran and the Kaita split.  We were captured and forced to fight some fleshy monster.  Raptor was first and he was killed.  I was next.  I fought as hard as I could, but didn't finish because Kat, Toxin, and some others came to rescue us.  We fought hard.  Eventually Tridax found us and he knocked the roof in.  I think everyone made it out alright but I was mostly concerned with Rider.

We got Rider back to the infirmary.  I me and Toxin are going to return to Nynrah to retrieve our weapons.

Sincerely,

Revenge

Edited by Smudge8
  • Upvote 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Root - Library

His foe had fallen upon his staff, but alas, it appeared he had not given enough time to growing the bulbs! His momentum left him helpless to avoid the fist that sent him reeling back through the shelves, but he quickly shook it off. A hand grasped at his side, releasing his power and preparing another assault. He had his entire arsenal on him. 'Twould be a simple matter to find something to incapacitate Deadeye.

IC: Illusive - Beach.

I'd pulled together a few chunks of driftwood and bound them together with seaweed, before rolling my brother's body onto the makeshift raft and pushing it out onto the water. You gave your own life to save mine, I couldn't speak the words, so I merely thought them as I watched the raft slowly drift away. I won't forget that. You were my best friend - my only friend. 

As the raft floated past the last of the rocks and out into open water, I picked up Silencer's flail and spun it slowly, gradually building up speed and momentum before releasing it. It arced upwards through the air and fell downwards, crashing through the middle of the distant raft. Silencer had showed me many times how to use his weapon...

...I was glad to be able to honour his memory with one final demonstration. 

The fragile structure broke apart and began to sink, vanishing into the murky water. I didn't cry, didn't sob. Just watched on until the last ripples faded. Goodbye, my brother...

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 2

IC: Summoned by Jayar's shout and Hoto's growing distress, Palma hurried over, shooing the others away from her.

"Give her space, give her space! Hoto, could you look at me please?"

She had a small light and was shining it at the Rahkshi's eyes. Hoto may be blind, but her eyes would still react like the should, and Palma was watching out for irregular pupil dilation that would indicate cranial damage

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Is she going to be alright?" I wheezed. My own injuries hadn't been seen to yet, but I wanted to make sure Hoto was okay before worrying about myself. Please let her be okay....

IC: Vorzorak-Gym

Vorzorak lifted his staff sideways to block it, but the blow was hard enough that it pushed him to the floor, where he only gripped one end of the staff, and attempted to knock his opponent down as well, by swinging it at his legs... Standing up, I'm harder to hit, on the Floor, I'm a living target, 

Hoto lifted her head. "P-Palma?"

It had been so long since she had heard that voice. Still, it carried with it a genuine concern and trustworthiness. Palma only wanted to heal her.

She sat up and turned to face the nurse. "What's wrong with me, Palma? Why can't I remember what they're telling me? Why does it... hurt?"

IC: Fang - Infirmary

Fang looked at Kat incredulously. How could she... well, there had been a lot that had happened since then.

"Remembrance," he spat. "Exxan's new blade. I should have never made it. I would have been able to go with you... I could have helped... Exxan couldn't have used it against you and Alpha... he..."

Fang suddenly twisted to look around the Infirmary. Exxan was gone, if he ever was here. His body was not lying next to Omega's. Perhaps... Sliver had taken him elsewhere.

IC Kat:

"Fang, it's okay. you couldn't have known what he'd do with it. Besides....it's not like he could have hit me with it anyway."

I looked over at Omega's corpse, still there after so long.

"C'mon, we've gotta do something," I said, walking over and lifting the body.