Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

In other words, the easiest way to get your hands on a corpse is to go out and make one yourself. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Bonegleam's busy digging up the mass grave from the attack on Phantom-on-the-Water.

I'm kind of surprised none of the pro-Matoran students haven't gone after him for that, actually.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh well. Bonegleam's certainly not complaining. 

Omega's was used by Vaalku to make a harp (don't ask how, because we have no idea either), and Char... I believe is still there. At least, I can't find any mentions of her disposal...

Wait, what?

Omega's corpse got melted to slag by Fang as a 'cremation'. Vaalku used a share of metal found from somewhere (I think it was the cauldron).

Omega's was used by Vaalku to make a harp (don't ask how, because we have no idea either), and Char... I believe is still there. At least, I can't find any mentions of her disposal...

Wait, what?

Omega's corpse got melted to slag by Fang as a 'cremation'. Vaalku used a share of metal found from somewhere (I think it was the cauldron).

I second this, fully accepting the possibility that I am wrong as I do so.

For the record though, I'm usually the guy who tries to make stuff out of dead people; I just haven't gotten around to it yet. :evilgrin:

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Some of you may recall that, on the last "Singles' Awareness Day," I made a bunch of silly little comic-thingies about several of the ships of Corpus Rahkshi, and I couldn't just let another holiday go by without doing it again. Presenting:

FangxKat

Hopefully I can get one or two more out by tomorrow...

• Upvote 1

I honestly had no idea that Single's Awareness Day was actually a thing.

Oh well. Guess I'll just have to celebrate it twenty-five times harder next year in order to make up for it, since my life is absolutely abysmal in that department. :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I honestly had no idea that Single's Awareness Day was actually a thing.

Oh well. Guess I'll just have to celebrate it twenty-five times harder next year in order to make up for it, since my life is absolutely abysmal in that department. :P

It may be true that you're serious about the first part, so I'll explain:

Day of chocolates and internal organs.

*Facepalm.*

Poor phrasing on my part. What I meant to say was that I never knew that a second holiday was celebrated in conjunction with Valentine's Day.

Sorry for the confusion.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

It's just a joke. While all the couples out there are celebrating Valentine's Day, all the lonely and single people like me will be curled up in front of their computer drawing comics and reflecting on their own singleness. :P

Joke holiday or not, it still seems like a good time to celebrate in my opinion.

From my own personal experience, relationships have always been far more trouble than they were worth anyway. :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Ah, the memories... 

Not anorexic, just wiry: 

Appearance: She is tall, thin and wiry, with an almost skeletal appearance to her armour, which is also etched with stylised depictions of intertwined lightning bolts. Even her spines have been altered, also shaped to look like large, jagged lightning bolts. 

Her are some new characters I want to introduce. If these get approved, I'll probably come with more, but first I want to know if there are some things I must change to my future characters and the ones listed below

Name: Claw

Variation: Light blue armor, gold reddish kraata, power of inorganic Molecular Disruption

Level: 2 (currently). So far, he’s able to create small holes and manipulate the density of weak materials so he can pass through them (the original density of the material can’t be any thicker than wood for Claw to be able to use this ability)

Gear: A spade shaped staff/ spear, with two little pockets tied to it; a small hip bag, to collect seeds, books and other things in; a set of pencils; a plush

Appearance: Light blue armor, with a gash across his left arm, and a hole in the kraata containment part of his armor, which sometimes lets light shine through. Another distinctive aspect are his claws and feet: They’re way sharper than usual rahkshi feet and clwas (hence his name). He is also a bit smaller than your average rahkshi

Personality: Slightly depressed, lonesome, righteous, creative, tactful unless angry, cropping up bad feelings, bad at being social, curious

Bio: Claw didn’t experience his first time in his armor as others did. He got attacked by another rahkshi in his room, from who he received a huge gash across most of his lower left arm, and a hole the size of a decent apple in his containment chamber on his back. Because of this being his first experience with another rahkshi, Claw became untrusting towards others of his kind.

Soon he started to use as much of his time reading books as he could, and used several spots on Chirox Causeway to read them. He also became fascinated by the Porters, because of their peaceful nature and affection for flowers. And so one of his habits became collecting flowers for the Fohrok.

After experiencing the makuta saving him from several attacks by his other rahkshi brethren, who had the bad habit to pick on the weaklings, Claw became convinced that the Makuta were the forces of good. Still, that didn’t mean he trusted all of the brotherhood members. In fact, he was scared of them, but the fact that they were forces of shadow and also his creators made him stay in school.

Because the rahkshi bullies often chased him down and picked a fight with him, he developed the habit to sharpen his claws on rock, to scare off his opponents by scratching them and then quickly running (or flying) away.

At the day he chose his name, Claw, he met with a female rahkshi named “Glow”, from whom he knew she was also a victim of the bullies, but often fought back. A few days later they became friends.

Name: Glow

Variation: Black and purple armor, bright yellow kraata, power of adaption

Level: 2 (currently). In this level she’s able to immitate other rahk’s voices and change eyecolor

Gear: A pair of extended claw-gloves; a pair of arm guards; a set of daggers; a cloak, and a piece of cloth hanging from her waist, both colored dark purple.

Appearance: Although her natural colorscheme is black with purple, she has painted her shoulder armor in white. Her eyes glow brighter than with usual rahkshi. The spikes on her back are short and thick, and branch off into several smaller spikes. A white stripe painted over her forehead

Personality: Righteous, fierce, friendly and moral.

Bio: Her origin went just as with many other Corpus Rahkshi, but later she got bullied for her glowing eyes.

Most bullying parties quickly regretted that though, because as soon as she had picked her weapons, a set of daggers, she went on a rampage of paybacks, leaving almost every bully injured.

She later met up with Claw and became friends with the lonesome rahkshi.

Name: Edgewalker

Variation: Silver armor, lemon metallic kraata, power of Chain Lightning

Level: 2 (currently). Currently able to use his power to deal little shocks. Used to control his grapple chains

Gear: Grapple chains hidden in tubes within his arms.

Appearance: He has painted most of his armor black. He engineered a tube in both of his lower arms to contain his grapple chains in. He shortenend the spikes on his back. He’s also way more muscular than most rahk

Personality: Agressive, competitive, strong, fierce, treacherous and mischievious, quiet when necessary

Bio: Simply put, Edgewalker got his name from his sneaky habit and his ability to maintain balance on surfaces as wide as the edge of a sheet of paper. He quickly turned out to be a skilled and competitive hunter, making him a threat  to whoever his target is.

He quickly became popular under the newer Corpus Rahkshi, and formed his group of bullies, who picked on the lonelier and weaker rahkshi. But later he disbanded from the group and dedicated as much of his time to training. Still, he has kept his vile nature.

Name: Wither

Variation: Brown armor, tan kraata, power of fragmentation

Level: 2 (currently). For now wither is only able to create holes not bigger than a rahk’s head.

Gear: Sharpened teeth; a chain (contained within her back just under her kraata’s tail) to strangle opponents if needed; a tan cloak, with hidden pockets which are filled with a total of 60 little throwing knifes. Note: these knifes are not lethal, unless the target is a kraata, due to it being small and soft; a little flask in another pocket, filled with a temporarily paralizing poison to tip her knifes in; a simple sword.

Appearance: She wears a tan cloak to hide her personal belongings in. She has sharpened her teeth to hunt as a true rahi predator if needed. She has customized her armor with dark brown paint so that her armor looks like it’s covered with cracks

Personality: Competative, quiet, loyal, ambitious.

Bio: Wither started out life just as pretty much any other rahk. But when she got her weapons of choice, she soon started performing random ambushes on her brethren, just for the sake of practicing assassinations, though she often left her victims with just a few cuts and bruises.

After a month she made herself available as an assassin, thief and spy for hire, taking every bid as long as it was high enough and the target interesting enough.

She is always loyal to the makuta, and will do anything they ask from her without asking for a payment

Name: Predator

Variation: Blue and green armor, bright red kraata, power of teleportation

Level: 2 (currently). He isn’t able to teleport any distance that is farther than 5 metres (5 yards) from his original position. His teleportation ability also costs him twice as much energy as a flying trip of 20 minutes.

Gear: A light axe that is good for both throwing and close-up combat

Appearance: His spikes are very shortened, to give him more manouvrability. he also has a huge bleached mark on his head, because of an accident that made some accid drop on his head

Personality: Brutal, agressive, loyal. Predator is what you would call a true trained hellhound. Though certainly not competative, he does whatever task that others demand of him, as long as it has been given by a person of higher rank (higher level don’t count for him) or level of respect, and involves hunting and killing.

Bio: Once again a normal origin. But because of a malfunctioning part in his brain, he remained more like a normal rahkshi in terms of personality, and intelligence, than the other Corpus Rahkshi. This led to him not being able to speak, and being just a bit smarter than a loyal dog. Both Wither and Edgewalker got a liking for him, but after the latter quit his bullying habit, he became almost befriended with Wither, and sometimes joined her on her missions. His name was chosen by the makuta themselves.

Name: Floor

Variation: Red and orange armor, lemon metallic kraata, power of laser vision

Level: 2 (currently). At the moment they are only capable of beaming rays not further than 6 metres (6 yards) with a maximum heat of 85 degrees celsius (358 degrees kelvin, or 185 degrees fahrenheit)

Gear: A quite big rectangular shield, and a double edged sword

Appearance: Floor has nothing modified about their armor, simply because almost every Corpus Rahkshi has modified something about themselves, and they want to stand out by not doing anything like that

Personality: Lighthearted, teasing, friendly, caring and moral. They have the habit of teasing other rahkshi by posing as their opposite gender and flirt with them (they won’t go any further than that, it’s just a weird habit that is pretty awkward to humans XD). They don’t have faith in the Makuta, and despise their cruel and violent ways.

Bio: Floor is really just a simple rahkshi, nothing special has happened in their life. Although they have befriended Glow at some point, who has thaught them to fight if they’d need to. They plan to either escape the school, or rebel against it. For some kind of reason they made a promise that only then they will choose a definitive gender.

Her are some new characters I want to introduce. If these get approved, I'll probably come with more, but first I want to know if there are some things I must change to my future characters and the ones listed below

Name: Claw

Variation: Light blue armor, gold reddish kraata, power of inorganic Molecular Disruption

Level: 2 (currently). So far, he’s able to create small holes and manipulate the density of weak materials so he can pass through them (the original density of the material can’t be any thicker than wood for Claw to be able to use this ability)

Gear: A spade shaped staff/ spear, with two little pockets tied to it; a small hip bag, to collect seeds, books and other things in; a set of pencils; a plush

Appearance: Light blue armor, with a gash across his left arm, and a hole in the kraata containment part of his armor, which sometimes lets light shine through. Another distinctive aspect are his claws and feet: They’re way sharper than usual rahkshi feet and clwas (hence his name). He is also a bit smaller than your average rahkshi

Personality: Slightly depressed, lonesome, righteous, creative, tactful unless angry, cropping up bad feelings, bad at being social, curious

Bio: Claw didn’t experience his first time in his armor as others did. He got attacked by another rahkshi in his room, from who he received a huge gash across most of his lower left arm, and a hole the size of a decent apple in his containment chamber on his back. Because of this being his first experience with another rahkshi, Claw became untrusting towards others of his kind.

Soon he started to use as much of his time reading books as he could, and used several spots on Chirox Causeway to read them. He also became fascinated by the Porters, because of their peaceful nature and affection for flowers. And so one of his habits became collecting flowers for the Fohrok.

After experiencing the makuta saving him from several attacks by his other rahkshi brethren, who had the bad habit to pick on the weaklings, Claw became convinced that the Makuta were the forces of good. Still, that didn’t mean he trusted all of the brotherhood members. In fact, he was scared of them, but the fact that they were forces of shadow and also his creators made him stay in school.

Because the rahkshi bullies often chased him down and picked a fight with him, he developed the habit to sharpen his claws on rock, to scare off his opponents by scratching them and then quickly running (or flying) away.

At the day he chose his name, Claw, he met with a female rahkshi named “Glow”, from whom he knew she was also a victim of the bullies, but often fought back. A few days later they became friends.

Name: Glow

Variation: Black and purple armor, bright yellow kraata, power of adaption

Level: 2 (currently). In this level she’s able to immitate other rahk’s voices and change eyecolor

Gear: A pair of extended claw-gloves; a pair of arm guards; a set of daggers; a cloak, and a piece of cloth hanging from her waist, both colored dark purple.

Appearance: Although her natural colorscheme is black with purple, she has painted her shoulder armor in white. Her eyes glow brighter than with usual rahkshi. The spikes on her back are short and thick, and branch off into several smaller spikes. A white stripe painted over her forehead

Personality: Righteous, fierce, friendly and moral.

Bio: Her origin went just as with many other Corpus Rahkshi, but later she got bullied for her glowing eyes.

Most bullying parties quickly regretted that though, because as soon as she had picked her weapons, a set of daggers, she went on a rampage of paybacks, leaving almost every bully injured.

She later met up with Claw and became friends with the lonesome rahkshi.

Name: Edgewalker

Variation: Silver armor, lemon metallic kraata, power of Chain Lightning

Level: 2 (currently). Currently able to use his power to deal little shocks. Used to control his grapple chains

Gear: Grapple chains hidden in tubes within his arms.

Appearance: He has painted most of his armor black. He engineered a tube in both of his lower arms to contain his grapple chains in. He shortenend the spikes on his back. He’s also way more muscular than most rahk

Personality: Agressive, competitive, strong, fierce, treacherous and mischievious, quiet when necessary

Bio: Simply put, Edgewalker got his name from his sneaky habit and his ability to maintain balance on surfaces as wide as the edge of a sheet of paper. He quickly turned out to be a skilled and competitive hunter, making him a threat  to whoever his target is.

He quickly became popular under the newer Corpus Rahkshi, and formed his group of bullies, who picked on the lonelier and weaker rahkshi. But later he disbanded from the group and dedicated as much of his time to training. Still, he has kept his vile nature.

Name: Wither

Variation: Brown armor, tan kraata, power of fragmentation

Level: 2 (currently). For now wither is only able to create holes not bigger than a rahk’s head.

Gear: Sharpened teeth; a chain (contained within her back just under her kraata’s tail) to strangle opponents if needed; a tan cloak, with hidden pockets which are filled with a total of 60 little throwing knifes. Note: these knifes are not lethal, unless the target is a kraata, due to it being small and soft; a little flask in another pocket, filled with a temporarily paralizing poison to tip her knifes in; a simple sword.

Appearance: She wears a tan cloak to hide her personal belongings in. She has sharpened her teeth to hunt as a true rahi predator if needed. She has customized her armor with dark brown paint so that her armor looks like it’s covered with cracks

Personality: Competative, quiet, loyal, ambitious.

Bio: Wither started out life just as pretty much any other rahk. But when she got her weapons of choice, she soon started performing random ambushes on her brethren, just for the sake of practicing assassinations, though she often left her victims with just a few cuts and bruises.

After a month she made herself available as an assassin, thief and spy for hire, taking every bid as long as it was high enough and the target interesting enough.

She is always loyal to the makuta, and will do anything they ask from her without asking for a payment

Name: Predator

Variation: Blue and green armor, bright red kraata, power of teleportation

Level: 2 (currently). He isn’t able to teleport any distance that is farther than 5 metres (5 yards) from his original position. His teleportation ability also costs him twice as much energy as a flying trip of 20 minutes.

Gear: A light axe that is good for both throwing and close-up combat

Appearance: His spikes are very shortened, to give him more manouvrability. he also has a huge bleached mark on his head, because of an accident that made some accid drop on his head

Personality: Brutal, agressive, loyal. Predator is what you would call a true trained hellhound. Though certainly not competative, he does whatever task that others demand of him, as long as it has been given by a person of higher rank (higher level don’t count for him) or level of respect, and involves hunting and killing.

Bio: Once again a normal origin. But because of a malfunctioning part in his brain, he remained more like a normal rahkshi in terms of personality, and intelligence, than the other Corpus Rahkshi. This led to him not being able to speak, and being just a bit smarter than a loyal dog. Both Wither and Edgewalker got a liking for him, but after the latter quit his bullying habit, he became almost befriended with Wither, and sometimes joined her on her missions. His name was chosen by the makuta themselves.

Name: Floor

Variation: Red and orange armor, lemon metallic kraata, power of laser vision

Level: 2 (currently). At the moment they are only capable of beaming rays not further than 6 metres (6 yards) with a maximum heat of 85 degrees celsius (358 degrees kelvin, or 185 degrees fahrenheit)

Gear: A quite big rectangular shield, and a double edged sword

Appearance: Floor has nothing modified about their armor, simply because almost every Corpus Rahkshi has modified something about themselves, and they want to stand out by not doing anything like that

Personality: Lighthearted, teasing, friendly, caring and moral. They have the habit of teasing other rahkshi by posing as their opposite gender and flirt with them (they won’t go any further than that, it’s just a weird habit that is pretty awkward to humans XD). They don’t have faith in the Makuta, and despise their cruel and violent ways.

Bio: Floor is really just a simple rahkshi, nothing special has happened in their life. Although they have befriended Glow at some point, who has thaught them to fight if they’d need to. They plan to either escape the school, or rebel against it. For some kind of reason they made a promise that only then they will choose a definitive gender.

May I add to that that Claw's claws are modified to retract, so he wouldn't cut everything up he picked up?

Hey there. It's been a while since we've had any new players here, and it's always nice to see some new faces in the forum. However, I'd perhaps suggest you have a quick look at the BS01 Kraata Variations page, which goes into detail about Rahkshi power levels, as some of the descriptions in your profiles aren't consistent with what's written there. 

Hey there. It's been a while since we've had any new players here, and it's always nice to see some new faces in the forum. However, I'd perhaps suggest you have a quick look at the BS01 Kraata Variations page, which goes into detail about Rahkshi power levels, as some of the descriptions in your profiles aren't consistent with what's written there. 

Oops, sorry. I thought some people just made up abilities that fit to their powers. I'll go check it out. But for the rest, are my characters good to go?

And just when I was looking for a way to get back into the game, too. How fortunate. Welcome back, Miras.

Hoo, boy... That is a very large post, Bio. I mean, you probably could've feasibly gotten away with editing your changes in without doubling the size of that monster, but how did you even get a quote of it within it in the first place? :o

Emotes and confusion aside, Nato pretty much just took the words right out of my mouth. Also, we usually don't tend to include things such as the colors of our characters' Kraata, and since we normally use that page he linked to as a frequent reference point anyway, there isn't exactly a dire need to include the exact scope of their powers within the level section of their profile either (though if you still want too, that's entirely up to you).

Besides what was already pointed out, I'm not seeing anything else that needs to be immediately changed, but Wyrd is in charge of approving profiles around here, so you'll still have to wait for him to take a look at them before you can play.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Hoo, boy... That is a very large post, Bio. I mean, you probably could've feasibly gotten away with editing your changes in without doubling the size of that monster, but how did you even get a quote of it within it in the first place? :o

Emotes and confusion aside, Nato pretty much just took the words right out of my mouth. Also, we usually don't tend to include things such as the colors of our characters' Kraata, and since we normally use that page he linked to as a frequent reference point anyway, there isn't exactly a dire need to include the exact scope of their powers within the level section of their profile either (though if you still want too, that's entirely up to you).

Sorry, I only joined yesterday so everything is a little new here, my apologies for that.

All of this I wrote down in a word document first, since my laptop has a bad habit of turning itself off for no apparent reason. And since I am still not very familiar with all 42 "flavours" of rahkshi, I decided to note the kraata of the characters next to them to learn them out of my head

Fair enough, man. It's cool. Even I don't remember all of the Rahkshi colors and powers, let alone what their individual Kraata look like, which is probably why so many of us use that page to begin with, if only to refresh our memory.

Most of everybody here has made their share of mistakes early on in their RPG careers as well, and you might see a few players joke about them from time to time, so it really isn't anything too terrible to be ashamed of anyway.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Can confirm. I still look back on many of my early BZPRPG posts and cringe. 

*Less Experienced Tim, shortly before having to go back and completely rewrite three of his posts in their entirety:* "Wait, so you're telling me that the hospital directly outside of Ko-Koro doesn't have an interior elevator shaft, nor an elevator at all for that matter, and that my character couldn't have possibly used one to arrive at the morgue?"

Fun times. Fun times indeed.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Correction, "most others."

Bio: Shortly after he hatched, another Rahkshi attacked Fang to steal his much more powerful armor. Fang was overcome and his Kraata was yanked from the suit, and he would have been crushed had it not been for Hoto.

:P

I do feel bad about not mentioning the Kraata Variations page, but it looks like you've got that figured out. One thing I thought I'd mention is that most people start out with one or two profiles and see how well they deal with that before moving on to more, but I guess the game has been slow enough lately that it shouldn't be much of a problem. Also, I couldn't help but notice that many of the bios intersect, and that many of these characters are close friends. It might be more comfortable to start out that way, but try to avoid limiting interactions to just your own characters, as it kind of defeats the point of RPing. And don't bring all your characters in to every fight. People get mad about "fightbotting" around here.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 3

Pfew, glad I'm not the only one who has made mistakes in the beginning, I was honestly a bit worried about it. 

I will of course make my characters interact with others, though I'm probably first going to observe a bit more how everything goes and to get an idea of the current events going on, and then let them loose XD

Of course after my characters are approved 

Edited by Biomechanicuser