Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I wanted to make sure, because Phogen is about as non-gendernormative as possible. I thought it would be cool to sexualize androgyny, and have an interesting reason for a character to do so. Still, considering how wild it is when compared to the others here, I had to check via PM first. Respect your mod and all that.

No hard feelings, Construct! Hope you can use his/her combat and study services in the future!

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Huh? What about Phogen is supposed to seem sexual? Frankly I'm not sure that would even be compliant with BZP's rules.

I suppose a clarifcation is needed. I mean an androginous individual with a powerful gender identity. A neutal gender that lacks inertness. By sexuality I mean attraction and personal drive for dimorphism. I intended to create a character that shows the unique results of a burgeoning concept of gender among a group that does not and never has had one, yet psychologically has developed the need for some semblance of one in most individuals, while still having a full range of gender identities and attractive principals.

Having a being that not only takes advantage of this development and has a powerful gender identity, but personally is shaped by an androgynous identity is what I was hoping to demonstrate here. Nothing sexual, I assure you.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

It's Squid. I think the 3 was a typo. Other parts of his profile mention him being level two.

I just wanted him level three so he can fire weak bouncing bolts over a short distance, which Chain Lightning unlocks at level three, quote BS01. However, to counter this, Squid is terrible at using his powers. The only thing he's good at is leaving a jolt in metal objects, and he often accidentally shocks the other Rahkshi. He tries his best to be polite, but he is a bit shy because he doesn't want to harm his fellow Rahkshi. 

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Ah... He can't be level three, though, unless the GM said otherwise. Everyone starts at level two.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Omega

Variation: Magnetism

Level: 2

Gear: He possesses 2 axes. These axes can stick together with the Bo staff on his back to make his staff.

Appearance: (this art is probably the best representation of him so far http://0nuku.deviantart.com/art/Corpus-Rahkshi-Omega-501759806?ga_submit_new=10%253A1419229907 thanks Click!) Omega's exoskeleton has purple stripes on his head piece. He also is quite bulky and intimidating. His spines are gold.

Personality: Omega loves fighting. He finds it very fun indeed. He sometimes sharpens his axes on his exoskeleton.

Bio: Omega was violent as soon as he was born.  That branched off into him becoming brutish and hard to fight. But don't get him wrong. He's not a bully. He HATES bullys. That's usually what gets him into fights. He was called Omega because the stripes on his head curve round to make an Omega symbol

(Ω)

That cool?

Edited by VahkiDane

Just wondering, could there be a "Bleep-Bloop-Maggot" Bohrok type Rahkshi or not?

...gonna be honest I'm only like 50% sure what you just said here XD

Pretty sure if you bite Teridax then Teridax is going to vaporise you, not pat you on the back

I think you misunderstood. When I said "patted on the back for it" I meant vaporised. Of course Omega always got away but still. Is that approved or nah XD

Alright, just clarify it in your profile

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Well basically a robot Rahkshi if we cut to the chase.

As the Rahkshi are getting their personalities and brainpower from their kraata, which are 100% organic and not mechanical, that would be a no.

What about a "grunt-bark-maggot" sort of Rahkshi? Edited by Funkydude527

What about a "grunt-bark-maggot" sort of Rahkshi?

Okay, you guys are going to have to start speaking actual English phrases here. Or reference something I actually get :P

I presume we exit the gym and go on with our lives whilst planning our assasination?

Yep. Or, if you feel confident you could take them, make a move right there and then. Certainly get yourself some points for taking the initiative if you pull it off

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Planning, executing, finding out who is targeting you, and gathering intelligence on targets. Will gladly broker information and keep secrets for the right price.

I wonder if Phogan would be interested in gadgets... I.E. traps and launchers and the like.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I completely agree. Why wasn't my real life highschool this much fun?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I wonder, will I get points from the Headmaster for what I am currently doing? I mean, cmon. This information broker thing is kind of amazing.

I think you should get points for it.

After what you did to Exxan, I take back what I said earlier...

...you should get double points for being such a cunning, manipulative .

Dash it all I'm terrified of doing anything or going anywhere because of assassins. 

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

You gonna die... They already know where you are... They will find you...

I'm not going to let my attacker run.

You should never attack a nerd on his home turf!