Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

You people are going a little overboard with this joke.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I sea what you did there.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm not kidding there. Do you think Omega needs more muscle? I have several people available who could help. Xara, Exxan, Twins, Green.., I'm not sending them all, but if you need assistance, there is no shame in sending renforcements

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Do you think Omega needs more muscle?

He ought to talk to the meatheads (^:

So we have the following social groups: Phogen's Cabal and the Meatheads. Not exactly the Sharks and the Jets, but it'll do. :^]

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Dane, I think you're auto-dodging a little with Omega. As soon as you found out OOC that Chekquars was planning to attack him and Snake, Omega suddenly decided to go out into the hall, despite having no intentions of doing so before. And then Omega just magically realized that his becoming slightly angrier was due to an inconspicuous Rahkshi on the other side of the room?

• Upvote 1

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

So, whenever you have time, Ultron, Fang's all ready to be fixed up. :)

OOC: Bah, sorry, thought everyone in the medbay was taking care of themselves

IC: Palma was fixing up a couple of Rahkshi who'd been squabbling, the pair of them covered in knife wounds and burns, when Mahrika burst in, Fang in hand.

"What the karz happened?" she said, looking at the noticeably charred nature of the kraata, "Has he been exposed to the daylight?"

IC Mahrika

Medical Wing

"Not daylight. Some kind of light-blaster. One student tried to shoot another with it, and hit him instead."

He declined to mention Fang had been trying to break up the fight. A lie by omission, perhaps, but he felt an accident reflected better on Fang than a failed attempt at peacemaking.

"After he was hit he fell into the water, and he wasn't conscious when I pulled him out. I don't know if he might have suffocated, or inhaled water, or..."

Mahrika stepped back to let Palma tend to Fang and tried not to dwell on what other complications could have arisen for him.

Dane, I think you're auto-dodging a little with Omega. As soon as you found out OOC that Chekquars was planning to attack him and Snake, Omega suddenly decided to go out into the hall, despite having no intentions of doing so before. And then Omega just magically realized that his becoming slightly angrier was due to an inconspicuous Rahkshi on the other side of the room?

That's called metagaming - using OOC knowledge to make IC decisions. It's also against the rules.

Except she said it IC as well.

Not before you left the room. Chekquars was sneaking up in the shadows, and Omega suddenly said they should go out in the hall. There was also no indication the sudden irritation was from another Rahkshi (though perhaps you could have just expected irritation must come from an anger Rahkshi, and you singled out the one in the room who you knew to be against you, but that's still a bit far fetched).

That's called metagaming - using OOC knowledge to make IC decisions. It's also against the rules.

Knew there was a word for it.

Hence why I put it here and not just in a PM. Now everybody knows, so there's no excuses. :D

How many Rahks are left in the assassination assignment?

Snake - but he knows his assassin.

If you're referring to Chekquars in that, I'd be interested in seeing where that notion came from. I'm pretty sure I haven't stated at any time that Chekquars had Snake as a target... ;)

But yes, Chekquars is still in the game. Hasn't been targeted nor taken down his target, in fact.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I have had the entire assassination chain figured out since I ratted out Glass. So there's that. Makes this whole situation quite a bit more entertaining.

Are you out if you're killed by your assasin but have not taken down or been killed by your target?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

No. If your assassin kills you, you can be patched up and still go after your target. However, if your target kills you, you fail. You get bonus points for defeating your target and assassin.

..Vahki? Just kinda wondering how, if Omega was being affected with anger at the same time as Snake, and Snake started rampaging, and after that Chekquars attacked, how did Omega- who I can see isn't all that good at keeping his cool- not go after anyone else and somehow focus in on the shadow darting out from under the table for 5 seconds to trip Snake as a target versus Snake himself or even really anybody else?

I just find odd, considering the situation and what lengths Chek is going to to try and stay as stealthy as possible..

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Gah, I'm sorry, I've been busy with college. Hopefully I can get a chance to get back to this soon...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

It's actually really difficult writing a romance for a character that doesn't technically have a gender, or know what emotions really even are...