Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Wow, First thing Sanu(Sanurahks nickname) does even remotely interesting, is builds a talent show stage, whereas Vorzorak has Shot someone with an arrow, and Shadow almost killed, and Sanurahks Building a TALENT SHOW STAGE

Who here can say thats the first interesting thing one of their rahkshi has done, NOBODY, because everyone else, goes out, and gets them self hurt/almost killed in 5 minutes! Heh, I just realized, this schools Definition of "Sparring", Is attempted murder.

Also almost at 200 pages of student Register!

Edited by Dragon11603

Ultron, could I please get a Palma post for Exxan? 

And one for Fog, who has been standing there for more then five minutes now covered in scorch marks? :P

Ultron, I think you missed this: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15653-student-register/page-195?do=findComment&comment=872492

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

So.... Fang uses the gym to help forge Exxan a new sword, and suddenly it seems that everyone in the school is interested in smithing, and all of them apparently think the gym can do it for them. 

Cuz that's not metagamey* at all....

*I'm aware that there were some characters who saw what Fang did, so this doesn't apply to them. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Might try to re-join this some time in the near future if life allows for it, at least so that the Root vs Torch thing can continue, so...be warned :P It's no guarantee, though - its more than a little uncertain how much time I'll have for this in the near future.

Just thought I'd give you guys ample time to hide from the pyromaniac, though.  :evilbiggrin:

Kathok

And... Profile Time.

Name: Liar

Variation: Magnetism

Level: 2

Gear: Two Scimitars, two Cestuses, and a wrist-mounted Razor Disk Launcher

Appearance: Liar's armor is brown and green. It is built for agility, but provides a decent amount of strength as well.

Personality: Whatever he feels like doing, he does. He's unpredictable like that.

Bio: That would be telling.

Name: Venom

Variation: Anger

Level: 2

Gear: One Pole-arm, a Dagger, and three Throwing Knives

Appearance: Venom's armor is mostly standard white, although she has had her joints repainted blue in order to confuse potential enemies. Her lithe build also renders her extremely flexible.

Personality: Venom loves creating chaos amongst the student body, and one of her favorite passtimes is manipulating others to fight for her own amusement. A true sadist at heart, she also enjoys inflicting pain via more direct methods as well.

Bio: Venom is Rail's older sister, and as such, helped train him in the ways of combat back when they were still on speaking terms. Before they were sent off to Corpus Rahkshi, Venom caused two of Rail's friends to get into an altercation between themselves, eventually leading up to the death of one and the execution of the other. While Rail couldn't prove that she was actually responsible for the event, her apathy towards the incident has heavily influenced his suspicions.

Both approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Vaalku

Ah, there he was.

Ignoring the annoying booger, Vaalku skidded a little, getting out of Exxan's thrashing reach. "Well, nice to see you're back."

Seriously, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of this.

Do you even read my posts? I never at any point said anything whatsoever about Exxan thrashing. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That still doesn't explain the rubbish about thrashing, or the earlier bit you made up about Exxan landing on him. 

Name: Sliver. 

Variation: Cyclone.

Level: 5

Gear: An elegantly-carved recurve bow, with two razor-sharp protosteel blades grafted onto it. Her arrows of choice are sharpened to a deadly point, with barbed broadheads. She also carries a satchel filled with pieces of broken mirror shards. During the destruction of Phantom-on-the-Water, she also claimed a Twilight Blade. 

Appearance: Sliver has taken the traditional black and white colouration of a Cyclone Rahkshi and changed it so that one half of her body is entirely black, while the other is white. The Rahkshi symbol is marked out in silver on her shoulder plates. Her armour is smooth, sleek and streamlined, her eyes an acidic green. Her spines are jagged and spiky, the only sharp edges in her otherwise smooth appearance.

Personality: Cruel, callous and completely lacking compassion, Sliver cares about no one or thing except herself and her ambitions. She’s both manipulative and sadistic, and is a confirmed sociopath. To her, lies and deceit are an art form. But so long as she obeys her Makuta’s orders, he doesn’t care what she does in her spare time.

Bio: One of many intelligent Kraata spawned by a particularly ambitious Makuta, she, along with the rest of her brethren, was trained in all forms of scheming and subterfuge. When Tridax formed Corpus Rahkshi, her Makuta sent one of his less promising students in the hopes that the harsh environment of the school would help him reach his potential, while he kept Sliver for further training, recognising her abundance of natural talent.

When word reached the Makuta that the Rahkshi he’d sent to Corpus had fought and killed another student, and was being duly punished by Tridax, he dispatched Sliver – now a prodigy – to find out what had happened, and aid or eliminate her younger brother as she saw fit.

But Sliver had her own plans for the school… 

Of course, Sliver never had any intention of helping her brother, regardless of his circumstances. Her first encounter with Exxan ended in embarrassment, however, as she came to realise that he was now a level above her. Retreating, she later attacked him in full force during the assignment on Visorak, when the two wound up as leaders of the opposing teams, wounding him but getting incapacitated herself. Briefly captured by Visorak, she escaped and fled the isle with the rest of the rahks, leaving Exxan behind, where he died fighting the horde. 

With the only threat to her power now eliminated, and a level up of her own, she made a few allies and aided the headmaster in tracking down and eliminating a group of traitors hiding with the ranks of the students. Even after Tridax was ousted by Icarax, she continued with that line of work. She now stands proudly as one of Icarax’s Prefects, and is indisputably one of the most powerful students in the school.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

nato no pls

Yes. It must be done, for two reasons.

I've thrown every idea I had left into this one character, so she will well and truly be my last. And besides, most of my other characters are locked in interactions where I'm only post as them a couple of times a day. 

Sliver is approved

You know not what you have unleashed. :evilbiggrin:

Sliver is approved

What about Kakarahk? :P

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Oh, I'm so glad Alpha and Fang were at the Causeway. Sliver can get all the info she needs without even trying. 

What is up with everyone pulling random siblings out of the woodwork these days? It's like we're all jumping the shark over here at Corpus Rahkshi.

Also, Booger and Deadeye might want to check themselves before Rail wrecks them; he's had enough of their idiocy.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Oh, I'm so glad Alpha and Fang were at the Causeway. Sliver can get all the info she needs without even trying. 

And Fang is making it all too easy... He's really talking Exxan up to Sliver.

Also, Booger and Deadeye might want to check themselves before Rail wrecks them; he's had enough of their idiocy.

Get in line. :P

Sliver is approved

What about Kakarahk? :P

Sorry about that Manhunter, didn't see your clarification on the matter. Kakarahk is approved

Yay!

What is up with everyone pulling random siblings out of the woodwork these days? It's like we're all jumping the shark over here at Corpus Rahkshi.

I already had the concept for Sliver's; I put every loose idea I had left into her character, so I thought, since she's well and truly my final Corpus character, it would make for a bit of extra fun if she turned out to be Exxan's sister as well.

And Fang is making it all too easy... He's really talking Exxan up to Sliver.

[10:16:29 AM] BZP Click: What have I done...
[10:16:56 AM] BZP Roman Torchwick: I don't know.

anyone need aid that palma skipped? cuz doc 'bonesaws' Still got you covered

Fog needs aid. :P

The family reunion has begun. :evilbiggrin: 

I should have made Sliver ages ago. This is the most fun I've had since Phogen.

Okay everyone, here comes the Amazing Technicolor Dream Rahkshi :D

NAME: Lucid

VARIATION: Sleep

LEVEL: 2

GEAR: Lucid wears a powerful protodermic ring on her right hand, probably the tool of a long-dead Toa. This ring has the power to create a mental link between her and another being, as long as it is touching the other's forehead, and send both of them into a shared dream-trance. Lucid can control all aspects of this shared dream, though with sufficient willpower the other can stave off her influence and manipulate the dream themselves, to a small extent. Whether this power is inherent to the ring, or it merely amplifies her own sleep powers, is unknown.

APPEARANCE: Tall and slender, armor painted in a rainbow tye-dye pattern.

PERSONALITY: Lucid is dreamy. She has a hard time concentrating on the real world. Often she makes statements or asks questions of no apparent relevance, sometimes not even of living beings but of walls or Porters. She spends much of her time outside in the courtyard, on the roof, the Causeway, in her cave, or even the Gym, studying the stars (apparently she doesn't realize that she can't see the stars from the Gym) and just generally contemplating life. Other times, she can be found in the Library looking over books on things like fortune-telling, astrology, mysticism and nature, albeit sometimes reading the book upside-down. But she's kinda nice, if you humor her when she asks if you ever get the feeling you left your foot in the cupboard to drown. Just don't patronize her, unless you want to find yourself in a seriously horrible nightmare.

BIOGRAPHY: On one of her wanderings to Nynrah Lucid found her ring in a Nynrah cave, along with the remains of some ancient Toa. She claimed the small cave as her own sanctum after properly dealing with the Toa's skeletal remains (which is to say, she dumped them in the ocean while reciting a mystic chant). In the cave, she has started a garden, just large enough to supply all her nutritional needs in a wholesome and organic fashion.

I think I'll have time to RP her as well as my other three, since she'll be easy to just sit down on the roof meditating or something when I don't have time for four characters.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 2

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg