Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Not fatal, I think - the Kraata is in the back. As long as it isn't struck Booger can survive. But it would definitely be painful and incapacitating.

In the back? Huh.

...actually, it doesn't matter, as crossbow bolts are pretty freaking long. I'm sure it would've touched pierced the Kraata.

Set_Function_Kraata.png

I'm not so sure. Even if it went right through him, it would probably come out where the gear function axle is.

Smudge, Booger can approach Lucid or Shark if he wants. Just don't expect much actual help :P

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Booger-Gym

The bolt hit Booger in the chest.  "Ow!"  Booger turned and ran shouting, "Help!  They are trying to kill me!"

Dude... a bolt is like an arrow, only heavier. Also a crossbow fires with more force than any kind of bow, so even if it was a regular arrow it would've impaled him in the chest. If Booger gets hit in the chest, it's definitely a fatal shot.

Not fatal, I think - the Kraata is in the back. As long as it isn't struck Booger can survive. But it would definitely be painful and incapacitating.

Either way, I don't think he would have the energy to run down the halls and shout with a crossbow bolt in his chest. Maybe he could make it to the Gym doors, but I don't like his chances of going beyond them.

In the back? Huh.

...actually, it doesn't matter, as crossbow bolts are pretty freaking long. I'm sure it would've touched pierced the Kraata.

Technically, according to the MoL representation (which is more accurate than the set), the Kraata is situated in the head, neck, and around the shoulers, well above the suit's chest area. While painfull and possibly incapacitating, it's not a killshot by any means.

Also, as I've stated previously, crossbow bolts are shorter than arrows. Combined with the knowledge that the armory bolts are apparently blunt-tipped, it wouldn't be piercing that far in anyway. Add in the fact that Rail had to aim down to change his target area, and that bolt shouldn't end up anywhere near Booger's Kraata.

Props to Johnrahk for the visual.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

This Idea Popped in my Head The other night and the Constant Ideas kept me up for a Few more nights.

Name: Sparky

Variation: Chain Lightning

Level: 2

Gender: Doesn't Care(But I refer to Sparky as he in the Bio just because I dont really want to say it)

Gear: Silver Sword with Yellow Hilt with Blue Gem on the Bottom, dark brown Scabbard, Prosthetic Arm(From Elbow Down), Paint Brush, Paints(Bright Yellow, Electric Blue, Magenta, Black), large Backpack(To hold Most of this stuff), Quite alot of Paper(Like 75 Medium Sheets), and a Small Handheld Mirror

Appearance: A Deep Blue Rahkshi, with Black Limbs, and two Lighting Pattern Bright Yellow Stripes down the Sides, Spines Look like that of a sunny's(Fish), Mata-Green Right Eye, Silvery Left eye(Blind in the Silver one), Feet Much like a Large Beast foot from IFB, One arm half Missing and Replaced with Prosthetic, Clawed Fingers

Personality: Attention Span the size of an ant, Usually Very Happy, Cheerful, Curious, Energetic, Attracted to Shiny Objects, When Threatened sort of Changes a bit to be much less cheerful, Much more focused, Much more Deadly, 

Bio: Coming from some of the Southern most Islands of the Matoran Universe, and so the Journey was long, Dangerous, and Difficult, Sparky accidentally Angered a Nui-Jaga and now one eye is blind for reasons I think most will understand, When Sparky was Created, He Accidentally killed 3 Rahkshi with the uncontrollable electrical Crackling, and 3 Days after his Creation, he Crushed his arm under a Large, Heavy, Rock, He was sent to Corpus Rahkshi to try and teach him to properly Control his Powers, and not to kill himself with his Curiosity, Sparky hates people who try and undermine his art, He Makes several different Colors By mixing his Paints, he often does Scenes of Outdoors. His Colorful Appearance tends to be an Eye-catcher, Speaking of his Appearance, his Small Mirror is To see what he's doing when he Paints the Lightning bolts on his Face Starting from behind his Eyes. 

And Vorzorak is in the Gym, Smudge, and he is Open for interaction.

Edited by Dragon11603

Sliver is in the gym. Fight her if you dare. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Making two of my own characters fight each other is - while amusing - kind of boring from an RPing standpoint. The entire purpose of these games is to interact with other player's characters, not my own. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I know. It's starting to bug me as well. If anyone makes the mistake of calling her that IC she'll probably disassemble them and sell the spare parts to Rahks who need them.

Yet you and I (and most of the other people I talk to) don't seem to have any issues discerning what her name is.

_________________________________________________________________________________

For those of you who are somehow still confused, her name is not Silver. Silver is a colour. 

Her name is Sliver - S L I V E R - as in a piece, fragment or shard. I was actually considering calling her Shard at one point, but there's a character in another RPG who I don't particularly like who has that same name, so I decided agaisnt it. 

Hopefully that clarifies any lingering confusion. 

I can say from my viewpoint, it was a combination of me misreading repeatedly and the text color tricking my brain. Thanks for clarifying it with me as early as you did to avoid Metal being dismantled. XP

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Oh yeah, I can understand if the colour made it confusing. I was trying to emulate her colour scheme like I have being with my other characters, and that light grey is the closest I can get to white with it still being legible. 

Just that the text is so light, sorry about that Roman.

But hey, least it ain't as bad as when I had the cyan color for my text, after a while even my eyes began to hurt when I read my own stuff.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

If it's really that difficult to read, I can change her font colour to something else if you guys want me to?

:D Now, because I'm a troll:

Designation: Silver.

Variation: Molecular Disruption.

Level: 3.

Gear: A Rahkshi staff modified into the form of a naginata; a gauntlet on the left hand; a modified, compact Kanoka disc launcher called White Lightning that generates discs of ionized air that can be fired by making a fist. Cooldown is 5-10 seconds, with another 5 seconds to generate another disc.

Appearance: A lanky silver Rahkshi with a shiny carapace.

Personality: A historian and a warrior, spends a lot of time researching history but also loves to spar and dreams of adventures. Easily frustrated, with a rebellious streak.

Bio: Recently arrived and is trying to discover everything about the school. Not successful as of yet.

Anthem: Fall Out Boy - Centuries.

Edited by Aerixx

This Idea Popped in my Head The other night and the Constant Ideas kept me up for a Few more nights.

Name: Sparky

Variation: Chain Lightning

Level: 2

Gender: Doesn't Care(But I refer to Sparky as he in the Bio just because I dont really want to say it)

Gear: Silver Sword with Yellow Hilt with Blue Gem on the Bottom, dark brown Scabbard, Prosthetic Arm(From Elbow Down), Paint Brush, Paints(Bright Yellow, Electric Blue, Magenta, Black), large Backpack(To hold Most of this stuff), Quite alot of Paper(Like 75 Medium Sheets), and a Small Handheld Mirror

Appearance: A Deep Blue Rahkshi, with Black Limbs, and two Lighting Pattern Bright Yellow Stripes down the Sides, Spines Look like that of a sunny's(Fish), Mata-Green Right Eye, Silvery Left eye(Blind in the Silver one), Feet Much like a Large Beast foot from IFB, One arm half Missing and Replaced with Prosthetic, Clawed Fingers

Personality: Attention Span the size of an ant, Usually Very Happy, Cheerful, Curious, Energetic, Attracted to Shiny Objects, When Threatened sort of Changes a bit to be much less cheerful, Much more focused, Much more Deadly, 

Bio: Coming from some of the Southern most Islands of the Matoran Universe, and so the Journey was long, Dangerous, and Difficult, Sparky accidentally Angered a Nui-Jaga and now one eye is blind for reasons I think most will understand, When Sparky was Created, He Accidentally killed 3 Rahkshi with the uncontrollable electrical Crackling, and 3 Days after his Creation, he Crushed his arm under a Large, Heavy, Rock, He was sent to Corpus Rahkshi to try and teach him to properly Control his Powers, and not to kill himself with his Curiosity, Sparky hates people who try and undermine his art, He Makes several different Colors By mixing his Paints, he often does Scenes of Outdoors. His Colorful Appearance tends to be an Eye-catcher, Speaking of his Appearance, his Small Mirror is To see what he's doing when he Paints the Lightning bolts on his Face Starting from behind his Eyes. 

And Vorzorak is in the Gym, Smudge, and he is Open for interaction.

Have to be honest, I'm getting a little bit tired of characters who have killed in their backstories to try set them up as hardcore. Its just so pointless and they never live up to it.

Oh, and why would he be journeying to Corpus Rahkshi from the southern isles? If he's going there its because a Makuta is sending him...and Makuta can teleport. No need for some arduous trek.

Cannot approve Silver until a bio is given

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

If you guys enjoy curbstomping, you've come to the right place. :evilbiggrin: