Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Why didn't I think of this before? 

Illusive could infect some of the Matoran and force them to attack Corpus Rahkshi! 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

But infection is really really noticeable. If anything, it would tip off CR to the fact that someone is trying to incite things.

Illusive put up all of those notes inciting rebellion, so that would still work pretty well. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Whoops. :evilbiggrin: 

The Matoran are not going to just let you infect their masks. The village is guarded with heavy weaponry, and the Matoran will probably enjoy squishing a Kraata. Or obliterate it with a Skyblaster. Or maybe Phantom will show up, he's not going to give in so easily. I'd say infecting masks in Phantom-On-The-Water will be rather difficult.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Well, I mean -

"oh no teh matorans are attacking"

"wait why are they infected"

And then the logic goes that some rahkshi has infected them and ordered them to attack CR, which means that this mystery rahkshi can be blamed for whatever they want. Just need to get his head and offer it. It's one thing to supply the papers that incite things. It's another to supply the events that do so.

Edited by Bloody Nine

The Matoran are not going to just let you infect their masks. The village is guarded with heavy weaponry, and the Matoran will probably enjoy squishing a Kraata. 

I think you'll find that no one is more aware of the current status of Phantom-on-the-Water than Illusive. 

Rescuing Booger.... Nah. He deserves everything he gets. 

Booger deserves all he can get, but maybe it would be better to try and steer him on a path of good.

Or just join in on clubbing the fellar. He is a bully after all.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

That, and I don't think anyone actually likes him. :P

Wait... what? Did I miss something?

Nope, I was the one who missed something. I'm not entirely sure how that typo happened, but it's fixed now. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I must've bumped the 0 key while I had the word highlighted to change the colour. 

I was actually thinking of having Rail forcefully reform Booger by making him "buy back" his own limbs without actually cutting them off in the first place. I was going to keep it a surprise for the IC Topic, but since you guys brought up the subject of reforming him, I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Oh, and part of the process would've involved ditching him with Xara for a period of "re-education." :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Do you mind? Xara's in the middle of a romantic walk on the beach with Glass.

Don't spoil the moment. :P

You could save the Matoran, just have your characters gather their allies.

And now Sidonas is going to wake at Recoil and inform her of recent events.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Ah, screw me I've been trying to keep up but I'm useless at that kind of stuff.

So, last I heard Tridax was digging his way through to Phantom et al, and Silver was being... A creep.

Care to update me on matters?

While we're here, I'm thinking of retracting Rotary & Vinnie Jiminy from Corpus, mainly because Corpus has suddenly become smaller (not looking at anyone in particular... Bionifight), but also because I can't find anything to do with them really.

Would Telekinesis be an allowed Rahk power despite being from the alternate universe, if an explanation of powers were provided, much like special powers in the regular BZPRPG?

Edited by Alijar

I suspect you have been drawn into that common misconception: Roman's new character is Sliver, not Silver. Unless you're referring to Aerixx' character Silver, but xhe's not been much of a creep so I doubt it.

Phantom was finally defeated, and Tridax entered the cave by blowing the roof apart. Sontiri was dissolved, and everyone there made their way back to the school, most to the Infirmary. Revenge, Caoutchouc, Era, Kat, Hoto, Jayar all leveled up, but Tridax' punishment of their actions is fast approaching... Meanwhile Root and Shield are battling Deadeye, Vlad tried to eat Toxin, and the technicolor Lucid is going around confusing everyone. In the Gym, Rail and several others have ganged up on Booger to punish him for his crimes.

Did I miss anything? (Probably.)

IC: Vorzorak-gym

Vorzorak saw the Sword coming, and Slipped inside the small crack in his staff, and once the Sword pass over him, he came out, lifted his staff, and Swung it at his Opponent.

So... all of Vozorak managed to get inside a tiny crack in his staff? I know BS01 says a Level 2 Shapeshifting Kraata can do that... but keep in mind, he's a Rahkshi. The powers refer to Kraata, not full-size Rahkshi, so sometimes they don't quite work. I think this is one of those times, and respectfully request an edit to something more sensible.

IC: Vorzorak-gym

Vorzorak saw the Sword coming, and Slipped inside the small crack in his staff, and once the Sword pass over him, he came out, lifted his staff, and Swung it at his Opponent.

So... all of Vozorak managed to get inside a tiny crack in his staff? I know BS01 says a Level 2 Shapeshifting Kraata can do that... but keep in mind, he's a Rahkshi. The powers refer to Kraata, not full-size Rahkshi, so sometimes they don't quite work. I think this is one of those times, and respectfully request an edit to something more sensible.

Oh. sorry then

Edited/

Edited by Dragon11603

Sliver is basically the worst aspects of all of my characters rolled into one and multiplied by ten. She's more pragmatic than Exxan, more manipulative than Illusive, and more vicious than Xara. 

I don't intend for her to be hated; if all goes according to plan she will be feared.