Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Well, I think it's time to ship Omega. See how "disturbing" he finds it.

How about with the one that keeps switching gender?

*waggles eyebrows suggestively, and begins to sexy dance to Misirlou by the Beach Boys*

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

All the more the students would do it, just to make Tridax angry.

*waggles eyebrows suggestively, and begins to sexy dance to Misirlou by the Beach Boys*

How about Palma the nurse?

*wiggles eyebrows as well*

(That discussion about sexy nurse Rahkshi in the BZPRPG N&D is infecting me plese send help

Preferably Rahkshi nurses)

Edited by Tenth Norik

oh god someone kill me pls

Happy to oblige.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

oh god someone kill me pls

Phogen can arrange that too!

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Here's how things would go in-game.

IC: Xara.

"I call dibs on Omega's head after we kill him!"

Seriously, though. It would be interesting to see who would go after Phogen, with him/her being him/her.

I have to admit, that would be interesting to see. But I think a romance would force Phogen to become a nicer person, and I don't like the thought of that. :( Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Now that's just sexist. How dare you! XD

Viva la Romance Revolution!

This shipping is a wonderful thing and I would love to see them start happening in the game. I put my trust in you guys that we'll get at least one power couple before the end of the month.

Oh, and I was thinking of having a smaller scale event occur that would create a small timeskip to the nearest day, just to get everybody in the same time zone and allow those in sick bay to have recuperate. That sound good to everyone?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

A timeskip is fine with me.

As for a power couple... Mwahahahah. :D

So it begins.

Name: The Snake-Faced Kid

Variation: Power Scream

Level: 2

Gender: Doesn't think it applies to him. Male if you gotta pick.

Gear: Fully-articulated Gauntlets (complete with vambrace and reverbrace) that, while light, are still very painful to get hit by and do an excellent job at protection.

Appearance: A bit more sturdily built than average, but not enough to slow him down. Purple and green.

Personality: A bombastic and fun-loving guy that isn't quite as dumb as he seems, but likes to be straightforward.

Bio: The Snake-Faced Kid (he insists you call him that) is one of those guys that looks at life not as a thing to suffer through, but as grand an experience as you choose to make it. Like a small minority of the other Rahkshi enrolled, he is very interested in martial arts and diligent in his practice of them. Why? Because when your whole body is a weapon, you're only out of the fight when your will's given out. That's the coolest way to do it, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

helo frens

I'm not sure how many of the students will actually call him by that name, it's too long for casual conversation... I'm not even certain what we'll shorten it to, since we already have someone named Snake...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

How about just "The Kid"?

Or just call him the Snake-Faced Kid, since that's his name.

Name: Goldierahks

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Level: 2

Gear: Armor that, thanks to its Rahkshi power, allows it a degree of resistance to attacks that would slow a normal Rahkshi or stop it in its tracks, while still being light enough to allow it to fly around and do its super-ninja flippy stuff. Rahkshi staff that it wields effectively in spear-esque combat; when its power isn't activated Goldierahks uses the staff as a defense mechanism with great efficiency.

Appearance: About half a hand taller and more heavily armored than a regular Rahkshi, with the gray armor of its Rahkshi type painted an illustrious gold.

Personality: Goldierahks is tired of being a level 2 and wants to train up to be a Shadow Kraata. This desire manifests as a silent, haughty aura - hear the assignment and get the assignment done. No further questions, Your Honor.

Bio: Goldierahks has no special backstory or tragic event in its life - its first day in the school was marked by it incapacitating another student in a spar just simply by walking in a straight line with its fists held out, and turning 90 degrees when appropriate. It's not dumb or anything, and it thinks well on its feet; it just didn't want to waste energy being fancy before it knew what it was dealing with. This sums it up pretty well.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

A timeskip is fine with me.

As for a power couple... Mwahahahah. :D

Phogen: What sweet chords of vile laughter! I must find the source...

Also, I am chill with a timeskip.

Edited by Funkydude527

Name: Love Guurahk

Variation: Guurahk

Level: 2

Gear: Staff of Disintegration with a Heart-shaped Tip; Goggles stolen from a shipping container

Appearance: Pink and purple. Has a fabulously well-kept spine. Golden eyes that melt like margarine.

Personality: Love Guurahk is a lover, not a fighter. He's not a good lover though, but you can trust him to try and provide you with the worst advice possible on how to date and what-not (mostly because he's a slimy slug in pink armour who has never done anything romantic in his life other than in his head). He's a pretty chill dude, always hanging around in the background. Getting angry isn't his thing, unless it's a shipping war. Then all bets are off. He's also a pretty nice dude. Might be a good wingman unless he gets hungry and ditches you.

Bio: Love Guurahk is probably stalking you through the halls, writing down notes on your compatibility with other Rahkshi. Badly. But hey he does it anyway and doesn't afraid of your disapproval - after all, it is a small sacrifice to pay for love.

Ok, so Phogen would only go for someone who would be in a position of power roughly equal to his/her own. That means someone of high standing in the social circle, who is also ambitious enough to keep up. Perhaps a little less to ensure he/she can keep them outstripped by just a smidge. Fighting style should be a factor, perhaps someone who is more aggressive and physical to complement Phogen's style as a support and nonlinear fighter. An intellectual equal, but with perhaps different but connected areas of academic interest. Someone who could hold a debate, and have a different perspective on a situation. Not an androgynous character. They might be a bit unpredictable in a relationship. An understanding that flirtations and perhaps other things may be useful tools when dealing with lesser beings would also be key. A partner who could not handle Phogen using all available toolsets to advance would not make it. Handling his/her genderfluidity would also be a must. Oh, and morals must be weak at worst, and absent at best. And then there are the emotions...

I suppose Phogen is looking for someone who finds standing astride the twitching and dying bodies of outwitted opponents and cackling wildly as the next phase of a labyrinthine scheme is enacted as a very effective first date.

Hubert would you do a match check for Glass X Xara for record-keeping pruposes thankx

I second this. Maybe Glass should go to Love Guurahk after Phogen's chocolate plan fails.

-SNIP-

Gonna go out on a limb and suggest that Green might fit a lot of these criteria.

Hubert would you do a match check for Glass X Xara for record-keeping pruposes thankx

I second this. Maybe Glass should go to Love Guurahk after Phogen's chocolate plan fails.

Who said it would fail? Youve seen the slop they serve in the cafeteria.

I said it would fail. Xara's my character. I can assure you that mere chocolate won't be enough to win back her trust. And her heart (if she even has one) is another matter entirely...

No. This shipping kinda started up just today/yesterday, depending on what time zone your in.

The headmaster detests the idea of Rahkshi being romantic, so we basically went "screw it! Ship everybody!" just to annoy him.