Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

-SNIP-

Gonna go out on a limb and suggest that Green might fit a lot of these criteria.

Hmmmm.... I fear her slightly. She almost is too good. But I like her vision. Perhaps an arrangement of lieutenantship. She could be the politician and the public face of power, and Phogen could be the shadowy force manipulating and getting her talons dirty. The idea of appearing subservient in a command structure might create issues.

I approve, but I do not guarantee. The more and more I think on Phogen, the more and more I think a codified ship would perhaps not work. An organic romance might be more effective.

Back to the actual topic I'm just waiting on Phogen to interact.

I am waiting on Snake to post, or the timeskip to happen.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

And Exxan is open for interaction since he's completely finished the assignment and has nothing to do now.

Who knew winning could be so boring?

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And Exxan is open for interaction since he's completely finished the assignment and has nothing to do now.

Who knew winning could be so boring?

I might do another time-warp and skip my little Rahk past Snake's fight.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

There was a problem with Snakey's post (his swords were actually stuck in someone therefore they could not be in his hands) which I've just edited. Clock just needs to post and this battle might hopefully be over quite quickly either way. The reason that this is effectively happening a few minutes behind everything else in the infirmary is that I wasn't able to post as soon as Teclax posted, so I had to use my emergency supply of BZPtime :P

Kathok

Name: Mar'jik

Variation: Mind Reading

Level: 2

Gear: Mar'jik has a bow, two daggers, and a chakram. He acquired an axe that increases its swing power to match the resistance of objects it strikes during the Wreck the Halls assignment.

Appearance: Mar'jik has painted himself pearly red instead of the usual coloring. He is lithe, and agile.

Personality: Mar'jik is contemplative and patient. Towards things. Not people. He is prone to a touch of hubris. He has taught himself meditation. . He is a good fighter, but not the best in the school. He is capable, however, of having opponents defeat themselves via skilful dodging and the like. He actually flies in the lotus position rather then the normal one. This makes him bad at high-speed flight, but much better at low-speed maneuvers.

Bio: Mar'jik wasn't always calm and collected. When he first came to the school he was angry and prone to outbursts. This got him in a ton of trouble, until Palma tried to teach him to calm down. He wanted to know more and read every book in teh library on meditation.

Edited by Unicode

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

As they say, the truth hurts.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well thats not very nice ;_;

You have to admit it's true though. ;)

Eh, he makes a good meathead. That, and his prattle is entertaining, if entirely useless.

>:D

No, but really, Dane I love you platonically.

@Getting better food

Mar'jik might be in for that. That food disturbs his tranquil environment. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I can't hate him/her. I just can't.

So devious. Much evil.

I want to see her purposely get caught making the alarm if/when the party gets busted up and brought before the staff as a disciplinary thing. Like, I want her and Teddy (What I am calling Makuta now because I dont want to bother looking up the spelling) to have a real talk.

Edited by Funkydude527

I'm a little confused. Why are Goldie and Snake-Face so set on pounding Phogen? Phogen didn't really do anything to them, and it certainly won't be making them any friends, since half the cohort is already aligned with Phogen.

You mentioned pain and maybe muscle spasms. Don't try and change the stated effects after the fact.

And that's all well and good, but it isn't instantaneous. 

This explains why I ignore it after that initial period. Placing hands to someone's midriff while they're hitting you in the face is not conducive to concentration.

helo frens

And hence, why I can deal with it. I mean no ill will. I am simply stating and codifying my confusion, and with this, a confirmation of a calcification.

Vote 1 Snake-Face for school bully.

Tablet Died. Switching devices. Don't kill Pho in meantime. Her armor mods mean that is possible with the repeated head blows, and she is not dying on me yet.