Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Exxan's a nerd. He'd be more than happy to try out any and all of these "scenarios" you've mentioned.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And yay! We're popular! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, can I clarify something here: Phogen, Hoto and Exxan were intending to talk to Fang. If Omega and co. had actually listened to the conversation instead of jumping to conclusions, you might have realised that. There is no lynch mob in the library. I know some of you are probably desperate for interactions and stuff, but forming mobs, taking up arms and turning what was meant to be a civil discussion into a mob war is not the way to do it. 

I'm just spitballing ideas here... but perhaps some characters would be better off minding their own business instead of butting their noses into matters that don't actually concern them. It never ends well. That's what got Fang beaten up in the first place. 

One for the GM: Do I need to wait for a Palma post before I can IC The Twins leaving the infirmary, or can I just say that they got their injuries patched up and continue on my merry way?

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Dallior is not, mostly because of the level thing that other people have mentioned but partly because joke characters like that never wind up as funny as you think they're going to be

I changed the level to two, and I've used joke characters in the past. Can you re-evalutate?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Dallior, I'd suggest you make a serious character. or at least a more serious character. They can have quirks, heck, we have a metal rocker rahkshi, and a mindless minion character. But they are characters that can end up in funny situations, not just making random stuff into a character for the sake of making jokes and such. Also...... midgetnir? You're really gonna bring that thing here....? *Sighs and shakes head* 

Speaking of anubissium, av, she's about to be in the middle of a lynch mob in the library. (yes, another one)

Fine by me. I'm planning to get her in the thick of things, she is a spy you know.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

The Twins will not let you destroy the peace of this school!

Once they get out of the infirmary, things will get very interesting...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Also, can I clarify something here: Phogen, Hoto and Exxan were intending to talk to Fang. If Omega and co. had actually listened to the conversation instead of jumping to conclusions, you might have realised that. There is no lynch mob in the library. I know some of you are probably desperate for interactions and stuff, but forming mobs, taking up arms and turning what was meant to be a civil discussion into a mob war is not the way to do it. 

I'm just spitballing ideas here... but perhaps some characters would be better off minding their own business instead of butting their noses into matters that don't actually concern them. It never ends well. That's what got Fang beaten up in the first place. 

Fang and Omega use violence to solve their most extreme problems, therefore they assume others will do the same. The idea that Phogen would just talk to him doesn't make sense to Fang considering all he sees is Exxan wanting revenge.

Or maybe I'm just putting too much thought into this.

Why do all your characters get salty so easily Roman? :D

Define "Salty"?

mardy bum.

Definition of mardy: sulky; moody.

Definition of bum:  vagrant.

Whatever you're trying to say still doesn't make sense, since none of my characters fit either of those definitions. 

Care to elaborate further? 

Oh... kay... I still disagree with that sentiment, but it makes slightly more sense now. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I'm never going to rule out the possibility Fang is crazy now. :D I mean, for a breed of servants of darkness, he's got morals. That alone should suggest it. That, with his erratic behavior and his almost two-sided personality (though the angry side is becoming more and more prevalent), he could easily be totally bonkers. :D

Name: Dallior

Variation: Sonics

Level: 2... for now.

Gear: A powerful sonic weapon resembling a French horn that channels the power of sonics.

Appearance: A typical Rahkshi, except with a scar over it's eye and a bruise on his knee from bow and arrow practice (  :P)

Personality: Very serious and focus on the mission at hand... whatever that may be at the time. Ready to go out and crush the Makuta's enemies.

Bio: Very recently created, and mission ready. Gifted the sonic weapon by a mysterious other Rahkshi.

THERE, are you happy now, BZP?!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I'm never going to rule out the possibility Fang is crazy now. :D I mean, for a breed of servants of darkness, he's got morals. That alone should suggest it. That, with his erratic behavior and his almost two-sided personality (though the angry side is becoming more and more prevalent), he could easily be totally bonkers. :D

Morals has nothing to do with him being crazy. All of these new breed Rahks are unique, and completely different to what one would expect of a normal Rahkshi. A Rahk with morals is about as crazy as a Rahk in love, or a Rahk who plays music, or a Rahk who's nonviolent.

Individuality, and self-expression and stuff. 

I remember a couple of weeks back when we overtook the Kini Nui topic in number of posts and I joked how Po-Wahi would be next. And now here we are, just forty-odd replies away from actually doing just that. Just...wow. Seriously guys, thanks for making this the most successful RPG this bit of the forums has seen in a long time :)

Anyway, since some of you have been asking for classes I've been sketching one out for Suvak to run. Basically he's got a few hypothetical scenarios and the students taking part would research the factors involved and write a small piece on what they would do. My question to you guys would be whether you'd prefer to be given just one of these scenarios at random, or all five of the ones I've dreamt up?

Awesome!!! Also, one at random. That way you don't have to sort through a bunch of responses to different scenarios.

As a side note, actually interacting with Fang is just so.... Ughghg it makes my spine tingle. In a really good way. Such a fantastic character, and I'll admit, just the right amount of teenage Rahkshi angst. Spot on, Click. Masterful work.

Edited by The UltimoScorp
  • Upvote 2

Morals has nothing to do with him being crazy. All of these new breed Rahks are unique, and completely different to what one would expect of a normal Rahkshi. A Rahk with morals is about as crazy as a Rahk in love, or a Rahk who plays music, or a Rahk who's nonviolent.

Individuality, and self-expression and stuff. 

True, but no other Rahkshi is quite as extreme as he is. It's all "black and white," as you said. Rahkshi are born to destroy, to obey the Makuta, and so far, no one else has had as much of a problem with it. Sure, they've all had doubts, Clock and Vir even rebelled a little bit in the last assignment, but no one is openly opposed to it. Just how extreme he is could be a sign, and it doesn't rule out the rest of it. It's just an idea, he doesn't have to be insane, but it sure as Karz looks that way, especially to a rule-abiding Rahkshi, or a "mastermind-in-training" such as Phogen or Chekquars.

Thanks! I've been having so much fun writing all these characters, especially because I'm really nothing like any of them. I'm seriously the most soft-spoken, emotionally neutral guy you could ever meet, and here I am writing an extreme moralist, a blind, independent Rahkshi, and a naive and excitable minion. I will admit, it took me a while to get a few of those posts just right, but I'm happy with how they turned out. I really need to get back into writing independent stories.

With that out of the way, I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow for the face-off! This should be interesting. I don't think Fang has actually met Phogen face-to-face yet, and he's basing all his judgments on the observations of those who follow him. Just because of that, it should be interesting, but with Hoto and Exxan brought into it... let's just say I'm excited and nervous to see what happens. That's the fun of RPing, right? You just sit back and let the characters interact.

Oh, and we officially passed BZPRPG Po-Wahi and Kentoku Archipelago! Onu-Wahi, the Rahkshi are coming for you next!

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1