Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Admittedly, yes. Hoto is probably the only Rahkshi in the entire school who could use such a weapon to her advantage. Unfortunately, Silencer has no intention of giving Legion away to anyone.  

Darn...

• Upvote 1

Here is my submission. I'm new to this so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Name: Pyre

Variation: Plasma

Level: 2

Gear: Dual kamas. The handle is a metallic plasma-resistant scythe that allows the user to channel their plasma energy into it. It can also fire bolts out of a hole in the rod/handle part of the scythe but can only be loaded with three at a time. The bolts are also made from plasma energy as well but take time to regenerate. The scythes can be put together to make a staff. To be more specific the blades resemble the crescent scythe from the stars sets, which have blades on the inside and outside of the blade.

Appearance: Dark Gray/Sand Blue Metallic

Personality: A very strict person. He takes things like combat very seriously. He constantly trains in combat to overcome his weakness, which is his strength/ health. He is also somewhat of a book nerd.

Bio: He lived by himself for a long period of time. He worked for a group of Nyrah Ghosts in a kitchen using his powers of plasma to cook up food to make money for weapon parts that he used to make his scythe. Due to his combat training in the gym he is strong and agile.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Poly is doing remarkably well against her first real opponent. Which... Seemed waaaay too easy.

Yeah, well, you're sort of way OP, and that whole name thing was a huge blunder that your character probably would never have forgiven, so yeah. Oh, by the way, the whole school (or at least everyone in that hallway) knows your name now. :P

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Name: Pyre

Variation: Plasma

Level: 2

Gear: A scythe made up of plasma energy. The handle is made up of metal and like a lightsaber from star wars it has a button that allows it to turn off the plasma scythe. It can be converted to a crossbow. The crossbow however has a very slow fire rate but shoots very far distances very accurately. The bolts are also made from plasma energy as well but take time to regenerate.

Appearance: Dark Gray/Sand Blue Metallic

Personality: A very strict person. Very agile and strong but lacks in health. Constantly trains in battle. Plays guitar and is a decent cook. He is a book nerd.

Bio: He lived by himself for a long period of time. He worked for a group of Nyrah Ghosts in a kitchen using his powers of plasma to cook up food to make money for weapon parts that he used to make his scythe. He also played guitar but he stopped as he kept melting his guitar.

When you say the scythe has a handle, is it the whole-sized staff or is it actually lightsaber sized and extends the rest out? And how exactly does a plasma crossbow work, surely it would be much easier to just have the thing shoot bolts without transforming?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Probably because he assumed that Poly's name was known through the school and he had "heard" it? Though he did just get hatched... so it is a good question. It sounded like he had some secretive means.

Another good question is why Poly is so touchy about it?

Yeah... Just because a character's name is in their profile, doesn't mean their names were common knowledge. No one knew The Twins' names, for example. They haven't told anyone. If they had, their powers would have been pretty easy to figure out. Of course, a few people have seen their powers in action now, so it isn't exactly a secret anymore. 

Xara on the other hand, is pretty well known.

And Exxan... I don't think there's a student in the school who hasn't heard of him by now. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I do. Not sure about everybody else. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Where'd she get that? 

Oh, okay. If it's approved, I've got no problem with it. Except extreme concern about my characters being killed...

How long do you want me to assume that Silencer's field stayed up relative to Metal and Illusive? Because, IMO, once Metal has his power back the migraines would make it pretty one-sided.

Also, I'm going to be gone almost all day today - however, I'll be hope pretty much all of tomorrow if you're okay with dragging out the fight for that long.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

How does Dallior know Poly's name? Do you know, Dallior08? Because it seems like time to say.

Also, there is paper at Corpus Rahkshi right?

Yes, there is paper. The books- I assume- are made of paper, Squid has a large sketchbook made of paper. I also assume most Rahkshi know how to read and write. I'd imagine the Rahkshi written language uses the same letters as Matoran, but they don't have the same sounds. Except maybe O.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Ooh, you know who could use that to great effect? Hoto.

Shouldn't Rahkshi of Darkness be able to "see" in darkness? Just saying, it makes no sense for them to only be able to blind themselves at low levels.

I do. Not sure about everybody else.

Yep. Same here. Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

I had wanted to make a third guy.

Name: Stronghold

Variation: Limited Invulnerability MUAHAHAHAHA!

Level: 3

Gear: Burning Cestuses

Special Gear Ability: The Burning Cestuses can each burst into flames for a 10 seconds at a time when fighting with a minute of recovery in between. They ignite by a lighter/oil system. He has 5 minutes worth of fuel in both gauntlets, allowing for 30 bursts of 10 seconds in one gauntlet, giving him 60 bursts total. The detachables have no effect on the flames. This burst effect is due to his invulnerability not currently applied to fire and heat.

Skills: Boxing, Kickboxing, Minor Blacksmithing, Minor Medical Skill, Minor Knowledge of Other Fighting Forms

Extra Gear:

• Detachable Spikes to put on Cestus
  • Detachable Blades to put on Cestus
  • Specialized Heat Resistant Hot Plate (Just a foldable mat for repairs)
  • An Extra (but secret) Canister of Oil (Has enough to fill up one Cestus)
  • Currently after his battle with Xara, he decided to get himself a Rhotuka blaster on his chest that deals blunt damage.
  • SkinMail Lvl 2 - His skin wrapped around his armor plates, giving it his Kraata properties. Is currently immune to blades and other pointy and sharp objects. Basically, it's chain mail.

Appearance: Grey completely. Just like brother, Bullseye, he is tall, but he's also quite bulky with his armor. His Kraata is also larger in comparison to other Rahkshi. Due to the fact that he repair himself his armor looks a little creased and dented sometimes. He has a full spine. Armor is silver, though. He's currently looking a little black and sand yellow metallic since he's wearing his skin.

Personality/Battle Style:

He fights like a boxer. Doesn't eat at all. Or sleep...at least when he wants to. After being told about the lies of the Makuta, he wants to also find the truth. Being the youngest of the brothers he is the least mature, but he understand the responsibilities of being a mentor, having taught Punch and Counterpunch the way of boxing and kickboxing as a way to relieve stress. Often wanting to fight, he is very confident in his abilities, but is able to accept defeat. He is also very friendly, unless angered. To make sure he doesn't falter he often trains to keep his skill going up. Behind his calm exterior, when he's extremely angry he acts a lot like a feral Rahkshi. He has never said anything about this to his brothers once.

Bio:

Born a few days after Bullseye and Toxin, Stronghold was born. They spent a week of bonding before Bullseye and Toxin left. Following his brothers' footsteps, he found a Ghost that was willing to make him a weapon in exchange for helping him enter a temple to get the material needed for the fiery part of his weapon. He basically provided his services as a living shield. Along his way to the academy, he has learned to patch himself up by taking the metal armor from his kraata and crudely bending/molding/forging it to fit his broken armor plates. Also along his way, he learned boxing and kickboxing and met Punch/Counterpunch and taught them this as a way to relieve stress. He joins his brothers' mini group when he finds them and joins the Abyss when Toxin joins for the three of them.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Wow, you guys could really use Hoto in the Siren fight. I'd imagine it would go well until Siren started throwing around insults, but by then, you'd probably have Phogen to contend with.

Too bad Hoto is too focused on finding Fang right now to care.

I just realized. We passed Onu-Wahi! (And all you people struggling to catch up are like "That's a good thing?" :P)

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 3

Yay, Onu-Wahi is dust beneath our feet. Oh wait...

Anyway, although I said that Siren and Wraith might come to an alliance due to their similarity, I've decided that's the exact reason they'll become enemies. Don't question The Logic.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

Looks like Phogen's already forgot about his (failed) little pet-project Herr Doktor Raptor...

He was such a narrow-minded sort, demanding huge price up front.

So I guess he's safe?...

Safe? From Phogen? :superfunny: No one's safe from Phogen. I just hope he doesn't get Melody. Such innocence under Phogen's control would be simply tragic.

I meant safe from being pursued by Phogen to join his team. But, in the way you mean, he probably just has a bigger 'kill' target on his back now.
He must be neutralized eventually, but it is not worth my trouble for now.

Wow, you guys could really use Hoto in the Siren fight. I'd imagine it would go well until Siren started throwing around insults, but by then, you'd probably have Phogen to contend with.

Too bad Hoto is too focused on finding Fang right now to care.

I just realized. We passed Onu-Wahi! (And all you people struggling to catch up are like "That's a good thing?" :P)

Amen. As a sort of leader, this has been bats### crazy to keep up with.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

A pet for Exxan and Phogen: yay or nay?