Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Hah! 100 parts pack? How about 300? :P

I got 4 lbs a while ago. They have mostly been turned into MoCs, though. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I've got a number of non-ball joint parts from post 2008 that have broken. One of them broke because I stepped on it when I woke up, but the others were just from building. I had to cut my Stars Rahkshi head from the back because the connector was so badly damaged and stretched.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

The only assignment at present is the essay one that's currently winding up in the library. Plus Exxan's little mock-trial is probably making it difficult for any of the students still working to actually concentrate on their task.

Sorry about that, guys. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ok, posting a HEAVILY revised character profile,

Name: Dragonic

Variation: Is a Rahkshi of Electricity.

Level: 2

Gear: A special sword that Dragonic calls the Dragoncrusher. It looks a LOT like the new Tahu's magma board, but uh, only half of it, and it also does not have those flame pieces that are inside the sword. Also, it is bronze in color. Also has a flute that hangs on a belt with some tech to help in combat that a Mat or an from a different island invented that Draconic stole.

Appearance: Dragonic is having his armor has dragon head shaped shoulder armor, and his head plate also looks draconic. Head plate also has a rebreather that helps for underwater missions that Dragonic stole for training underwater. Armor is a dark red, with green trim, and it also has golden tattoos in the shape of dragon heads all over it. Dragonic is also wearing a belt with numerous small pouches and a pair of equipment clips.

Personality: He is destructive, has a mental disorder that takes over his mind when he is about to go into combat, and he calls it "Blood-Driver", since all that he can do then is try and draw a LOT of blood. Has been getting control of it over time as he walked and swam to Corpus Rahkshii.

Bio:A warrior. That's the best way to describe Dragonic. He a sword, cannot wield a staff, is only good with bladed weapons, He also has a strange fascination with draconic entities, like protodermis drakes, or the kanohi dragon, or any of the other Rahi that are...well, dragonic. He is a soldier, an artist of words, and, well, he also gives riddles sometimes...His favorite is: "Long and dark, quick as a flit, it dies, wherever we cannot go." Not many people can understand this riddle, and Dragonic.He doesn't have trouble making friends, and cannot easily manipulate someone outside of combat. He likes to jingle around in a hand something he found on the ocean floor: A unmarked, unblemished, water-damageless piece of metal that seems to glow sometimes, and it seems to help with his Blood-driver mode, helping him focus it better to be precise. He does not consider it a tool, at times, merely something that helps him in focusing his rage. He likes to write books that he says the stories come from other dimensions, which few people acknowledge, but those that do, he shows them the books and lets them read them a little bit.

Added random things: has a pet Kavinika he names Luveros, which popped into his head somehow when he tamed Luveros. His flute is having a sharpened point at the opposite end of where he blows into it. The mat or an he stole tech from was dead when Dragonic found him and his tech. Draconic rebuilt the rebreather for a Rahkshi, with help from blueprints. He has a knack at following blueprints, and revising them enough to make some tech work better with Rahk forms. He is no master technician, but is a small-scale strategist. He modified his sword using disks of regeneration, disks of shrink, disks of enlarge, and a disk from Ga-Metru for the telepathic control so he can shrink it and enlarge it at will(hope that's allowed, its the best I can come up with.)

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

This new profile somehow seems even more OP than the last one, to be honest. Parts of it have clearly been copy-pasted from the old one, which in turn seems to have been copy-pasted from the original one that was submitted ages ago. All of the new stuff is somehow even more OP than before. A telepathic sword that can shrink, grow and regenerate itself? And a rebreather? Why does a Rahkshi even need one of those? 

Without trying to sound too harsh, I'd perhaps suggest rewriting the entire thing from scratch rather than just tacking new stuff onto the end as you think of it and copying the rest from the previous two profiles that have both already been disapproved. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Can I just say that the trial has nothing to do with Exxan trying to be a leader. As he's made clear several times now, he wants the other students to decide amongst themselves what is to be done with Torch. If he wanted to be a leader, he'd have chosen a bloody sentence himself and turned the situation into a public execution instead. 

Well, Exxan is the one who started the whole thing, and he did say to Chekquars "what I'M trying to do." (emphasis added.) To Jayar, it seems that Exxan is making a loosely veiled play for power among the student body. Keep in mind that he already isn't exactly a fan of Exxan anyway.

From an OOC perspective, I understand, but IC Jayar doesn't.

@Smudge8: *bows*

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Keep in mind that he already isn't exactly a fan of Exxan anyway. 

What? Why? I don't like it when people Exxan has never even met are against him.What has Exxan done to Jayar? 

Exxan has been reveling in his fame, hasn't he? Jayar knows he's tightly allied with Phogen, and as a moralist, he disapproves of that.

It's not that strong though. Exxan's latest post almost echoes (though Jayar doesn't know) Fang's ambitions to prove to the Makuta that the Rahkshi are capable in their own right. If Exxan does steer the trial towards justice it might be rather mitigated.

It's kinda tough to keep hating the guy for being allied with Phogen when Funky hasn't posted in weeks.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Reveling in his fame? Ah... nope. He hasn't had a chance to revel in anything yet. Ever since he's leveled up there's been someone trying to kill him, or trying to get his advice on something, or starting an argument with him, or setting fire to his library. He's barely had a chance to relax since Wreck the Halls. 

And yes, where has Funky been?

We'd been planning to formally turn Exxan and Phogen into the school's first serious power couple.

@Roman: he did use his fame to quiet the Library before the assignment started, and to get the whole trial thing going. But that's not the point; the important thing is, he's famous. 

That was influence, not fame. Everyone knows who Exxan is because he was one of the first ever level threes, and has currently got the best academic record in the school. People aren't lining up to take his autograph or anything. 

Unfortunately, they aren't scheduled to come out here in Australia until February. However, in previous years, I have seen sets come out a week or two earlier, so I'm kind of crossing my fingers that I might be able to score some sets within a fortnight. 

I was gone for the whole day and came back with two Toa. Just need two more left to complete the Master Collection.

Now besides the starting of game of Cheat with Omega, what's the status of Torch's sentence?

Also, how would a card game even work in a written context? Do we literally have to OOC our hands?

Now besides the starting of game of Cheat with Omega, what's the status of Torch's sentence? 

Well... Chekquars is trying to undermine Exxan and get credit with Tridax by turning the pyro over to him. Jayar thinks Exxan is in it for personal gain. A lot of people seem to think simply destroying Torch's stuff will solve the problem. 

Well, it's going a lot better for Torch than it would have if Exxan had just decided a sentence himself. He wants to either destroy Torch's hands so he can't light fires, or take out his eyes so he can never read books again. Or both. 

There's a reason Exxan wants everyone else to decide on a sentence instead of him. 

No, because he recognises that his preferred punishments are way too drastic, and would prefer for someone - or multiple someones - with cooler heads to come up with something a lot less brutal. 

i took everyones advice, and have made a Rahk that fitsmke, my roots, everything. Behold...Aeros Draglik Veirguar. i hope it works...

Edit: *muttering under breath, swearing and flinging arms around now and then, about and at critics of the best I could come up with, before stopping and turning red eyes(yeah, my natural eye color is a deep red. Its something to do with genetic mutation stuff) at all of you in a penetrating glare*Fine, I "fixed" it. Sorry for the swearing in Latin, English, and miscellaneous other randomized languages. Had to help a friend on YouTube with some gf problems. He kind of whined...so yeah, I got over the last, oh, 11 hours straight. It has taken me all freaking night, I didn't get a single second of sleep, and I won't get any sleep... I am just so dang AWAKE, and all I want is sleep...just letting you all know why I won't be posting anything for a while.

Student name: Aeros

Variation/breed: Teleport

Power level: 2

Student gender: MAle

Student's gear: A Laser Vision style Rahkshii staff, and, since unclearon wether it cunts as "gear", a pet Kavinika wolf puppy, named Consume. Theory as to why this wolf is named such is yet to be determined. Aeros seems to have a flute on his hip, for some odd reason, that only plays a melody that sends slight shivers down there spine if played by anyone other than Aeros. Flute has a mouthpiece that is a spinning multi-chambered tube that allows for multiple types of music, from mournful funeral marches, to a chord that can be used in combat in disorienting enemies for as long as breath is in his lungs.

Student's appearance: Looks like a laser vision rahkshii.

Personality notes: Is different from previous breeds mentally. Has minor knack at technology, and is quite adept at taming and training animals. He has a Toa/monk mindset, as such, he has a defined sene of right and wrong that rarely fails him. Doesn't like Makuta that much, which is interesting, since he was spawned by Mutran, with some of Mutran own neural connections.

Student bio: Aeros was spawned like most other Rahkshi; He was one of the "unnaturals" that have been spawning.When he didn't leave for Corpus Rahkshii immediately, a couple Makuta tried to force him to go. Needless to say, the Makuta failed for quite some time. He practiced his staff skills quite well, mastering them and even inventing a few staff skills that the others did not think of. Eventually, a Kavinika puppy went over to him, and it simply was, well, tamed. One sometimes wonders how he did it, since he is not a Rahi Control variant, and did none of the usual taming methods. He then came up to his creator and asked for directions to Corpus Rahkshi. He has currently begun his way there. Be careful, Tridax; this one is very different from the others.

He also whittled his flute for use in combat in various ways, from piercing notes, to stabbing enemies.

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

I think the pets everyone has right now are small or young, so the best you could probably get away with are Kavikina puppies. 

Everyone loves puppies. Except maybe for that kitten Glass is getting for Xara.