Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

So... Exxan isn't dead. Yay!

I just have no idea what the heck I'm supposed to do with him now...

On a more serious note, some questions for Ultron:

Can Exxan still fly in his current state, or is he grounded? Also, do the Porters have orders to bar his entrance to certain parts of the school? Because otherwise I don't see what's stopping him from just strolling into the Armoury and getting more knives if he felt the need to do so. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Uh oh, Caoutchouc's broken Fang. He probably just needs some rest, and he'll wake up just fine... right?

"I don't care" is a pretty significant thing for Fang to say, as he was always "the only one who cared."

I'm kind of surprised Tridax didn't at least make things more uncomfortable for Exxan after standing up like that. Hopefully he'll be alright while Fang recuperates. I guess he's got Hoto, at least.

Edited by Click

Name: Tuhrahk

Variation: Fear

Level: 2

Gear: Fire Staff

Appearance: Tuhrak is Red Rahksi with a small cape that covers is his right arm. He wears accents of blue in memory of his best friend, who left the school, only to return in a body bag. 

Personality: Tuhrahk is quick to anger if pushed, but also has something some may call a conscience. Once just an angry hot head, ###### bent on destroying Toa and Matoran, latle yhe has learned to think about things, maybe a little too much for some other Rahkshi's taste. He has no problem making friends and integrating himself into social groups. He is eager to learn and be the best Rahkshi that has ever stepped foot in the School.

Bio: Tuhrahk has spent his first few months at the academy, and aside from his best friend dying, not much has happened to him.

Edited by CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I'm confused about this part:

He then open his head to rip out a metal armor piece from his Kraata. Ignoring the pain that came with it, cuz it would grow back, he put it on his exposed shoulder.

Kraata aren't metal, they're fleshy antidermis slugs. Even as a limited invulnerability Kraata, his skin is only metal-like, not actual metal. You couldn't weld it or anything.

Other than that, he could reasonably have read some books in the Library on this sort of thing, so I'm okay with it.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

....You are right about that biologically. I'll need to fix that.

The metal-like skin is now used as a placeholder for broken parts until he can repair himself.

This is the second genius idea I've come up with for using limited powers.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Name: Still

Variation: Silence

Level: 2

Gear: A high grade audio recorder that is also capable of capturing and playing the sounds that Still steals away with his power, and can also be used to edit sounds in the field. Also a pair of bracers with hidden wide blades in them.

Appearance: Gray body, black limbs, completely indistinguishable from any other Silence Rahkshi.

Personality: Still has yet to speak, which makes it hard to pin down a personality for this one. It does not excel nor does it fail, neither first nor last. Completely unassuming, Still manages to elude attention so well it may seem an art. One can at best say that it is deliberate, flexible, and precise in its actions and movements.

Bio: Still may very well have eluded the Academy's attention. From spawning, it had never acted out or displayed any sort of intelligence, yet another squirming kraata added to a morass of slime and shadow. However, one night, presumably out of a desire to cull the herd, Stills' spawnfather released a number of low-level kraata to the wilds, it included among them. Left alone, the slugs were hunted down by feral rahi or Matoran hunting parties. However, Still alone survived, somehow pitting beast against hunter in order to worm its way back to its spawning fortress. Having displayed an intelligence rare for such a low level Kraata, Still was sent to the academy, hopefully to unlock its potential. However, the Rakhshi has not yet proved anything beyond a moderate understanding of the course material.

But shotguns do exist. An audio recorder does not. However, Takua does have some sort of recorder thing in MNOG... Perhaps he could modify his tech to match existing ones?

Just checked Biosector and the game itself. The thing is referred to as the Book of Chronicles, although I'm not clear on how that thing works.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Don't forget that Stronghold and Era have the most awkward battle in Corpus Rahkshi history, Kovika had tried to cause mass chaos (but failed cuz what he did broke the rules), Dodge is going to get his leg back soon, and Rider and Tirigath's guy (I JUST FORGOT HIS NAME) reach a quick stalemate in chess.

Also, Exxan got punished.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Sidonas logged onto his laptop, hacked into the school's mainframe, laughed evilly over the intercom system, and uploaded a virus to the power grid. However, none of those things exist at Corpus except the power grid, so everyone's characters pretty much disregarded the whole thing.

Meanwhile, Tridax punished Exxan by growing nostrils and taking Exxan's weapons.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Same here. All my characters await answers

From Roman. And from avmatoran.

Dude, I just woke up. Be patient. 

Oh, yeah! Tridax spewed symbolism from his nostrils!

The symbolism part was using Exxan's own staff to tie one of his hands behind his back. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Sorry for the delays Ultimo, festivities kept me busy

IC: Kat's contact had not been making the usual fare of Nynrah, prosthetics being an odd request, but he was a craftsman who took pride in his work and, well, it was Naming Day. So he had given his work of art a name: Furyboot.

Its additional features were simple, it could sprout a series of serrated metal plates from its exterior, to be used either as razor sharp prickles to turn even the simplest kick into a lethal swirl of slicing and dicing, or to be laid flat and interlocking with each other to create an extra layer of armour to block or ensnare incoming weapons. In addition the heel could project a metal spike, as long as the leg was from ankle to knee (presumably where the weapon was stored when not in use), probably intended as a sort of lance when Dodge was flying, though who knew what else it could be used for with the right ingenuity

Had to go back almost fifty pages to find this.

Dodges leg of doom has arrived.

Also, Exxan got a stern talking to.