Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

How would you guys feel if I killed all my characters off, one by one?

Well, I already started the ball rolling when I offed Omega. If you really want to kill all of your other characters off, one by one by one, I'm not going to stop you. I do question why you suddenly feel like getting rid of them all, though. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Eh. Do what you will. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Execute Order 66.......

But anyway, I just feel like my characters are just.....poorly written. I don't know.

You just need to flesh them out a bit more. Most of your posts are just replying to conversations. Give them some strange personality quirk (preferably not insanity, as we have enough of that). Get them into some crazy situations so we can see how they react. Pretty much the only reason I'm posting all these conversations with Rain and the rich folks in the towers (besides the interactions being really fun) is because they help me get a feel for her character.

Killing them all just means you'll have to make more. So either you make Tridax unhappy, or develop your existing characters.

The choice is yours.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I think if they all die randomly, it cheapens the concept of death for all the other characters. Maybe if they're all "coincidentally" all in some place when a disaster strikes, it'll be more appropriate than dying one at a time.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

If I ever had to retire my characters (which, unfortunately, will probably happen eventually), I would probably have most of them just leave the school. Hoto might enjoy getting back to her wanderings and Root could experience his own adventures. Fang would probably die, to be honest.

Fang would probably die, to be honest.

NNOOOOO! DON'T KILL FANG!!!

Just have him become the benevolent protector of an obscure village somewhere.

Also, keep in mind that this is a TBRPG. It'll probably end eventually, and I'm sure Ultron has some kind of plans for what happens to the school and its students when that time eventually arrives. 

• Upvote 1

As in the RPG was chosen to be used on the forums in a contest, though I guess it was the last of that system. Perhaps it will stick around a little longer then. Personally, I hope it can stay as long as we can keep it alive. This is a fantastic idea and it has already gone very far.

Though the RPG will end eventually, I'm not sure if I will be here that long. In a few months, I'm not going to have much time for RPGing or even this forum. I just don't want to leave my characters here to stagnate and occasionally be run into.

As for Fang, I don't want to kill him, but if the opportunity comes I would accept his death. Though he is calm now, he still has his anger problems. Give him a good enough reason, and he will go off. And bad things tend to happen when he gets angry. I can see him dying eventually (probably not by Exxan's hand anymore though).

Also, keep in mind that this is a TBRPG. It'll probably end eventually, and I'm sure Ultron has some kind of plans for what happens to the school and its students when that time eventually arrives.

Gasp! Will Bullseye's conspiracy theory come to reality? Edited by ArcticFreeze17

As in the RPG was chosen to be used on the forums in a contest, though I guess it was the last of that system. Perhaps it will stick around a little longer then. Personally, I hope it can stay as long as we can keep it alive. This is a fantastic idea and it has already gone very far.

My mistake. It wasn't a contest; they've changed to a judging system. I edited my last post so it would make more sense. 

As for Fang, I don't want to kill him, but if the opportunity comes I would accept his death. Though he is calm now, he still has his anger problems. Give him a good enough reason, and he will go off. And bad things tend to happen when he gets angry. I can see him dying eventually (probably not by Exxan's hand anymore though).

I love how everyone seems to think Exxan's going to start murdering people left right and centre now - I'm kinda glad to see that you have more common sense than that. 

Though the RPG will end eventually, I'm not sure if I will be here that long. In a few months, I'm not going to have much time for RPGing or even this forum. I just don't want to leave my characters here to stagnate and occasionally be run into.

No! Don't leave us! With Chekquars hardly doing anything anymore, Funky making no signs of returning anytime soon, and Squid taking a neutral stance on everything, Fang is the only thing keeping Exxan in line. If he dies, who knows what kind of mischief I could get Exxan into? And if Hoto leaves as well, Era won't have anyone to talk to who understands the daily struggle of being blind...

DON'T GO CLICK, WE NEED YOU!!!

I dunno. He was last online on the 23rd of December. Christmas holidays, maybe?

But I would have expected him to return by now. 

If that were the case, I think he would have come online to check on us. Unless he's been signing on as a guest....

That's sneaky... Even for Funky, that's sneaky...

You're kidding, right? Exxan's getting more character development than half of the other students put together! 

Knowing the Makuta species, I wouldn't be surprised if all of our characters were euthenized via slop-poisoning. They'd probably keep our Kraata in cold storage for future dissection and burn down the school afterwards as well.

Or the RPG can have a nice, happy ending. You never know.

But I seriously doubt it.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So there is a reason that Rail should continue to play with his food instead of eating it...

Good to know.

Take-out, anyone?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Whaaaaaaat, no, there's nothing suspicious in the school food, no, nothing at all. You needn't try to check that or anything. Just good old gruel, stick to your ribs food, good for you too. Absolutely nothing suspicious, nosiree bob  :lookaround:

Hey Construct, is Green still donig testing of the slop?

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Whaaaaaaat, no, there's nothing suspicious in the school food, no, nothing at all. You needn't try to check that or anything. Just good old gruel, stick to your ribs food, good for you too. Absolutely nothing suspicious, nosiree bob  :lookaround:

I feel so reassured by that. 

Take-out, anyone?

Yup.

Get me some Shrimp Alfredo. That grey slop is not trustworthy. I will study it further and begin smuggling in the best Matoran cuisine has to offer. Who wants Italian?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Whaaaaaaat, no, there's nothing suspicious in the school food, no, nothing at all. You needn't try to check that or anything. Just good old gruel, stick to your ribs food, good for you too. Absolutely nothing suspicious, nosiree bob :lookaround:

Haha! Thine plans have been foiled by the illustrious hero that is Root! He only subsists on fruit of his own creation!

Get me some Shrimp Alfredo. That grey slop is not trustworthy. I will study it further and begin smuggling in the best Matoran cuisine has to offer. Who wants Italian?

I don't think Italy is a place in the Matoran Universe...

That said, I would indeed like it if you smuggled in food, but make sure it's realistic, alright? I don't think anyone will take kindly to Sidonas paying for three months worth of the finest pasta on Nynrah with a crossbow or something like that.

Haha! Thine plans have been foiled by the illustrious hero that is Root! He only subsists on fruit of his own creation!

He should consider selling any extra. A lot of students would probably pay quite well for some actual food. Although this is Root we're talking about, and selling fruit is not exactly the most heroic action, so the likelihood that he actually would is probably low.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

At least, Bullseye hunts for food.

Or "hack" in some pizza, heh. Because you know, computers exist in game.

I thought a couple of pages ago we denied the existence of computers and called it blasphemous?

He's being sarcastic.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Name: Maraahk

Variation: Magnetism

Level: 2

Gear: Staff of Magnetism (Looks similar to a staff of Shattering, but missing the middle blade.)

Appearance: Quite tall, with a black body and gold limbs

Personality: Not the most co-operative of Rahkshi, Maraahk is usually quiet and focused on the task at hand. However, it is prone to bursts of pure fury, and its magnetic abilities get a bit out of control. This is due to the fact that it was never fully developed, being rushed into a suit of armor. It's a fairly simple Rahkshi, desiring few things aside from doing what those appointed above it tell it to, and CRUSHING ANYTHING IN ITS PATH. But it is no rank-and-file soldier. it will often do exactly what is wanted of it...But not the way that its superiors want. It understands perfectly well the importance of what it was created to do, and often spends time planning its own...Agenda, or as much of an agenda a Rahkshi can have.

Bio: Maraahk was, quite literally, thrust into this world. It was a slightly rushed Kraata, and as such hasn't fully developed. It is stuck in this state, which makes it prone to angry outbursts. This was of no relevance to those who sent it to the academy, where it has shown exactly how good of a fighter it is. It can often be found planning...something. It will also often pick fights, and will not step down no matter what. Its fury often comes out then, leading it to mercilessly pummel its opponent.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/2TucWeE.jpg

Edited by BionicMushroom