Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Hey Kovika, it's common courtesy to wait for a player to respond before continuing posting. If Sidonas is trying to talk to Squid, then wait for PMoS to get online and reply. Don't write four posts of Sidonas knocking on the door, growing bored and walking off. 

It's really quite rude, and it's not fair on the other player. 

Sorry. Pardon me.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Anyone ever have two of their own characters battle each other, in this or another RPG? How does it work out?

The Twins used to spar together a lot. I've got plans for if certain characters of mind cross paths in the main RPG. 

I guess my only advice for that last question of yours would be to put on a good show. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

One Kaita about to form, another profile coming in!

Name: Sontiri

Variation: Sonics/Dodge/Quick Healing - Amplification

Level: Kaita

Gear: Two manacles with bladed chains based on Era's Rattler

Appearance: Sontiri's tall, red and black body resembles a lanky gargoyle. Its round, ridged head, set on hunched shoulders, has two sets of eyes, one glowing bright blue, the other dim. Its large silver wings are tipped with golden blades from Hoto's staff which ring as the Kaita flies. Spines lining its body vibrate to produce sonic energy, creating a powerful and accurate echolocation, though Sontiri also has the option of sight. In addition to control over sonics, dodging abilities, and healing, it also possesses the ability to amplifying its own powers, creating powerful sonic blasts and making it extremely difficult to hit and keep down.

Personality: The Kaita is formed of Hoto, Era, and Jayar, and contains their personalities.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

I read through every post thats been made since I last read the topic. Any I need to respond to I hit 'multiquote'. Then when I catch up I just hit "reply to quoted posts" and boom, everything I need to answer or clarify is there. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Anyone ever have two of their own characters battle each other, in this or another RPG? How does it work out?

Yup. I recently had two of my characters duke it out in the Ta-Wahi topic. Roman's a witness (and was also a participant).

It's basically like a regular fight, except that you get to decide who wins, force them to take hits from each other, and you can make the losing character to do very humiliating things afterwards. And, unless someone else is involved, you don't have to wait for another person to reply (as long as you're not double-posting).

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Right. Team of diplomats, here's who we have so far:

Sidonas

Recoil

Potential Diplomats:

Squid

Fog

Raptor

I know where Sido, Squid and Recoil are.

Gukky, where is Raptor?

Manhunter; donde esta Fog?

Every time I see an Ilusive post I get an oh-no type of feeling. 

Good. That is exactly what I want you guys to be feeling. Mwahahahahahahaha! :evilgrin: :evilmad: :evilbiggrin: 

He wants the school destroyed.

If some of the Rahkshi get killed in the process, he considers them to be acceptable losses for the good of those that survive. 

Now I just need to wait until someone notices the poster/note who is interested in doing commerce with the Nynrah Ghosts and have them come to my door.

Or whoever Recoil finds.

IC: Illusive - Dorm.

It took a while for me to write it all out, and even longer to make copies, but after an hour, I had a handful of notes ready to pin up around the school. I made my way out of my room and into the corridors. Moving past the courtyard, library, refectory, infirmary and gym, making sure no one was looking in my direction before pinning up a note outside the entrance of each. 

My hands empty and work complete, I started walking back towards my dorm, already seeing that my notes had drawn onlookers.  

First Omega, now Discord and Silencer. Three are dead. Will you be next? 

These students were just like you. They had friends who miss them, who mourn them. Yet the Staff take no action agaisnt those responsible, nor make any effort to end the fights that claimed their lives.

How long before one of you, or one of your friends, becomes the next victim of Corpus Rahkshi's tyranny? 

Stand up for yourselves. Fight not each other, but the beings who keep you trapped here.

Or you might just become the next corpse on the pile.

Satisfied with my efforts, I opened my door and entered my room, locking the door behind me once more. There was more work yet to be done. This was only just the beginning... 

OOC: In case my post isn't clear, there is one of these notes outside the entrance to the Courtyard, Refectory, Gym, Library and Infirmary.

I see what you did there; Putting up notes to encourage violence while Sido puts up notes to encourage peace.

Let the war begin.

I see what you did there; Putting up notes to encourage violence while Sido puts up notes to encourage peace.

Let the war begin.

I didn't even realise Sidonas had put up any notes.

Basically, Illusive plans to stir rebellion both inside and outside of the school. Corpus Rahkshi can't fight a battle on two fronts, and the student body is far from unified as things are, which is exactly how he wants it. 

After all, a house divided cannot stand. 

Both call for Unity.

One is for peace.

The other is for War.

Which will be most favorable in the eyes of the students?

So we have 2 male Illusion Rahkshi. One has killed before. One wishes to not take a life.

One wishes to harm the staff and the school literally , the other chooses to respect staff and build this school up metaphorically.

So, ultimately it is War vs. Peace

Edited by Kovika

Um.... Illusive's poster isn't calling for war. It's asking the students to stop fighting each other and work together against the staff. 

Of course, Illusive himself is fully aware that this will never work. He just wants division, anarchy. Anything that will weaken the school. 

Um.... Illusive's poster isn't calling for war. It's asking the students to stop fighting each other and work together against the staff. 

Of course, Illusive himself is fully aware that this will never work. He just wants division, anarchy. Anything that will weaken the school.

You know what I mean. Peace vs. Chaos/War/Anarchy ect.

Alright, you all got a taste of her today, but here's Dekako in all of her terrifying glory: http://i.imgur.com/VHUZtmg.png

He might get it from a hard time in the village. Maybe from an matoran attacking him or so. Also the idea behind the launcher would be those t-shirt launchers (link to an image of one if you don't know what it is). And now that I look at them they look like they would be strapped on his back. So here it is:

The net launcher is a modified cordak blaster made to look like a RPG or what humans call a t-shirt launcher. It fires nets that have been wrapped into balls, which can be electrocuted through the handle of the gun. The launcher can be strapped onto his back, next to his bag.

So how do the nets actually expand from when they're fired? From what I know of t-shirt launchers, the t-shirts don't unfurl and drape themselves over someone all by themselves. From the description here it sounds like your balled up nets would just stay as balls unless the person you're fighting is courteous enough to unfurl them and tangle themselves up

One Kaita about to form, another profile coming in!

Name: Sontiri
Variation: Sonics/Dodge/Quick Healing - Amplification
Level: Kaita
Gear: Two manacles with bladed chains based on Era's Rattler
Appearance: Sontiri's tall, red and black body resembles a lanky gargoyle. Its round, ridged head, set on hunched shoulders, has two sets of eyes, one glowing bright blue, the other dim. Its large silver wings are tipped with golden blades from Hoto's staff which ring as the Kaita flies. Spines lining its body vibrate to produce sonic energy, creating a powerful and accurate echolocation, though Sontiri also has the option of sight. In addition to control over sonics, dodging abilities, and healing, it also possesses the ability to amplifying its own powers, creating powerful sonic blasts and making it extremely difficult to hit and keep down.
Personality: The Kaita is formed of Hoto, Era, and Jayar, and contains their personalities.

And another approved. I like how different this one is from Dekako despite having two of the same Rahkshi in it

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

The dynamic duo of Era and Hoto cannot be broken! 

And yes, we tried to make this one as different as possible. It's a Gargoylerahk instead of a General Greivous Rex. 

On the subject of Dekako, I'd like to announce that as a reward for forming the RPGs first Kaita and their excellent RPing while doing it, Era and Hoto get to reach level three. They would have been evolved as soon as they exited from the Kaita, though they clearly haven't noticed yet. Feel free to come to that revelation however you will :)

I would have given Kat a boost as well but she just got to level three, I think skipping her nigh-on immediately up to four is a bit unrealistic I'm afraid :P

• Upvote 4

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Illusive's currently in the process of writing more. A lot more. Those four were just the beginning. 

Right. Team of diplomats, here's who we have so far:

Sidonas

Recoil

Potential Diplomats:

Squid

Fog

Raptor

I know where Sido, Squid and Recoil are.

Gukky, where is Raptor?

Manhunter; donde esta Fog?

Fog's going to the Infermary with an injured Vaalku.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Ok. I think this would be a reasonable explanation.

The net launcher is a modified cordak blaster made to look like a RPG or what humans call a t-shirt launcher. It fires nets that have been wrapped into balls, which can be electrocuted through the handle of the gun. When fired, magnets in corners of the nets force the net open to catch the target. The launcher can be strapped onto his back, next to his bag. 

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~