Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Man Exxan is such an ingrate

No offence, mate, but I don't think you've been here long enough to appreciate the full extent of the Exxan/Fang rivalry.

This argument's been a long time coming. 

And a few minutes later Exxan is threatening his girlfriend with the same sword...

He didn't actually get to threaten anyone.

He drew the sword, but Fang made him put it away before he even got the chance to point it at Kat. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

"One scratch," I said to Fang. "One scratch and she's going to be too sick to go anywhere." I lowered my voice. "If something happens to you or her, everything we've been working towards falls apart. The students will listen to the two of you, but not to me." 

Someone had to be the pragmatic one, to make the hard choices.... it looked like that someone was me. 

If he didn't threaten anyone, what do you call that?

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Man Exxan is such an ingrate

No offence, mate, but I don't think you've been here long enough to appreciate the full extent of the Exxan/Fang rivalry.

This argument's been a long time coming. 

Yeah. I kinda like the rivalry. At least when my characters aren't getting something bad out of it.

Ah...good times.

Drawing a sword is enough to make half the Rahks in this school consider it a threat.

Hm..... you make a surprisingly good point there. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That's not too surprising considering Rahks here randomly attack each other for no reason whatsoever.

*cough* Vaalku *cough*

As for the Exxan vs Fang rivalry... I somehow want to see both of them win. They're both right and wrong in so many ways.

The way I see it, the reason that Exxan doesn't get along with Kat and Fang is pretty simple. It's their outlooks on life.

Kat wants to save the world, Fang wants to change it, but Exxan.... he just wants to live in it. 

So.... Kat, Cao and Arctic's fightbots are all basically attacking Phantom-on-the-Water to rescue a bunch of Rahkshi who may or may not even actually be there, who they aren't even sure actually need rescuing... because an Ussal crab with unrealistic intelligence told them to.

If this doesn't trigger a full-scale war between Corpus and the Ghosts, I don't know what will. 

Illusive will finally get his revenge....

Is Claws an Ussal Crab?

I seem to remember some posts where characters were carrying him by themselves...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

A baby Ussal crab. 

I'm less concerned about the feasibility of someone carrying it and more confused by it's unrealistic level of intelligence. 

Ah.

My knowledge of Rahi is severely lacking.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

You and me both. 

I love how Xara thinks it's all Fog's fault he got pummeled, when she started it. 

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Kovika. We're not attacking them. We're just supposed to show a presence and drag their attention away from the village. Just make noise. That's what Kat wanted them to do.

I just realized. We are going to have three consecutive murders again, and right after three murders had already happened. Tridax's punishments aren't effective enough.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

what if midseason transfer student in the sitcom of corpus rahkshi

Also, this link I think, should be better for the Rahkshi variations, since the power levels do play a part here.

Name: Blest

Variation: Accuracy. I mean, it makes for good party tricks.

Level: 2

Gear: A composite Rahkshi staff. The shaft doubles as a telescoping baton, and Blest utilizes two different blades. One is a simple and straight spike. The other is an angular blade that, when removed, resembles and can be utilized as a boomerang.

Appearance: Shell is half red, half blue, swirling in together as they meet. Blue eyes, red head is always a good combination. Spikes come out straight before ending in arrowheads.

Personality: If Icarax is overwhelmingly aggressive, Blest is overwhelmingly exuberant. The Rahkshi is a bundle of energy, curious about every and anything. This is an entirely new experience for her, to be raised among peers. Also actually socially awkward, except unlike most socially awkward people, if she accidentally pokes her hand into something that shouldn't be, rather than withdrawing she will continue bulling on.

Bio:

Sired by Icarax, Blest was initially passed over during the first round of testings. After all, the combative Makuta had little patience for the proddings and questionings of scientists, so the surveyors were only given a partial sample group before the Makuta ejected them from his premises. Blest's intelligence manifested itself during a routine training exercise, as the Kraata would prioritize certain targets over others. Speedy Rahi were harder to infect than slow crabs or slugs, but allowed Blest to ride them and more efficiently capture others at her leisure. Still, Icarax did not send Blest over to Corpus, preferring to keep and train up an intelligent enforcer for himself. Only after whispers circulated and pressure by other Makuta, jealous that they had to relinquish their own pods of intelligent kraata did the Makuta relent. And this, kids, is the story of how Blest arrived, new and fresh eyed.

However, she's behind on studies, coming from a vastly different environment than Corpus Rahkshi, brought up in a martial setting. The only intelligent being among legions of regular Rahkshi. Never learned to read or write - enforcers didn't need to do that sort of stuff. The most learning she had was when her instructors would sometimes ramble on about war stories. But on the other hand, she has made up for it in physical pursuits, both in and out of suit. Blest is as comfortable outside of the Rahkshi armor as she is inside. Augmented by her power, she is also capable of fighting with multiple styles of weapons.

I love how Xara thinks it's all Fog's fault he got pummeled, when she started it. 

Ah.... she actually didn't. At least, not intentionally.

He tapped her on the shoulder, she electrocuted him on instinct, then he attacked her outright. 

Ah.... she actually didn't. At least, not intentionally.

He tapped her on the shoulder, she electrocuted him on instinct, then he attacked her outright. 

But her wording after Fog complained about the electrocution made it pretty plain she wasn't sorry about it at all.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

So does this make Rail a murderer?

I don't see how. Mantis apparently choked on his own spit. I'm confused as to how that's Rail's fault. 

But her wording after Fog complained about the electrocution made it pretty plain she wasn't sorry about it at all.

Of course not. Why would she apologise for someone else's mistake?

Everyone knows it's a bad idea to sneak up on a Chain Lightning Rahkshi. 

So does this make Rail a murderer?

I don't see how. Mantis apparently choked on his own spit. I'm confused as to how that's Rail's fault. 

Of course not. Why would she apologise for someone else's mistake?

Everyone knows it's a bad idea to sneak up on a Chain Lightning Rahkshi. 

He didn't even mean to sneak up on her.