Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Apart from being a blatant Thor expy, there's one other issue I'd like to point out with Karzfire's profile: the Brotherhood of Makuta are enemies with the Dark Hunters. If a rahk went rogue and joined them, the Makuta would have them killed on sight, most likely. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hey. He's no Thor. I came up with all of this without thinking of Thor. I'll just go back and change his voice.

Also, I will change his backstory. 

EDIT: Fixed!

Also, is anyone willing to make a Kaita profile?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Okay, here's the thing with why I post so little:

I am jack awful with any kind of interaction. Like anything. I just don't know how to get started.

Truthfully it was better earlier on, but as more characters with... Interesting quirks came along I just didn't know how to make my characters react in how they would react.

So yeah.

Bottom line - stop making such weird characters! :P (okay not really)

(Actually it was quite hard for me to post this as well).

• Upvote 1

It's time for not one, but TWO new Rahks! Prepare for nightmares!

NUMBER ONE:

Name: Hakrii

Variation: Power Scream

Level: 2

Appearance: Hakrii has a perfect purple and black chrome shell, with red piercing eyes with the ability to calculate an item's worth and name.

Personality: Despite being a Power Scream Rahk, Hakrii is quite timid, spending her time in the shadows to calculate the best approach to any problem.

Equipment: She carries a trumpet, to amplify her screams and play music, and a compact club to physically deal damage to enemies or nuisances.

Bio: Hakrii has been told she was created at Corpus Rahkshi, but she is not so sure. She has flashbacks to another life, a past life, at random trigger times, and is wondering the morals of the Makuta's actions...

NUMBER TWO:

Name: Karzfire

Variation: Magnetism

Appearance: Very strong and kinda short, Karzfire is a very bulky Rahkshi with strength to throw another Rahkshi across the room.

Personality: Karzfire is a very headstrong Rahk who is ready to crush anything in his path. He speaks in a gravelly, low tone.

Equipment: Two huge, glowing purple hammers.

Bio: Karzfire has been employed by the Brotherhood in the past before Corp Rahk existed to help with dangerous missions Makuta wouldn't go on, and to teach him about destruction and honor. These lessons stuck, and he is obedient to his superiors and ready to kill anyone and anything anywhere.

Whats this calculating ability Hakrii has? Thought she was just really good at valuing stuff, but it says she can tell people's names. Sounds like she's got some sort of psychometry going in there, or an ability to read this topic for profiles.

Going to need a bit more detail on this past life thing too. Sort of feel like it may be used as an excuse to suddenly be good at anything you want her to be good at because she had training before that she just doesn't consciously remember now. Because I don't think I've ever seen that "unknown, probably grimdark, backstory" trope used any other way, unfortunately.

Karzfire seems okay though, he's approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

It's time for not one, but TWO new Rahks! Prepare for nightmares!

NUMBER ONE:

Name: Hakrii

Variation: Power Scream

Appearance: Hakrii has a perfect purple and black chrome shell, with red piercing eyes with the ability to calculate an item's worth, like a weapon or valuable.

Personality: Despite being a Power Scream Rahk, Hakrii is quite timid, spending her time in the shadows to calculate the best approach to any problem.

Equipment: She carries a trumpet, to amplify her screams and play music, and a compact club to physically deal damage to enemies or nuisances.

Bio: Hakrii has been told she was created at Corpus Rahkshi, but she is not so sure. She has flashbacks to another life, a past life, at random trigger times, and is wondering the morals of the Makuta's actions. This only gives flashbacks, not abilities she didn't know she had.

NUMBER TWO:

Name: Karzfire

Variation: Magnetism

Appearance: Very strong and kinda short, Karzfire is a very bulky Rahkshi with strength to throw another Rahkshi across the room.

Personality: Karzfire is a very headstrong Rahk who is ready to crush anything in his path. He speaks in a gravelly, low tone.

Equipment: Two huge, glowing purple hammers.

Bio: Karzfire has been employed by the Brotherhood in the past before Corp Rahk existed to help with dangerous missions Makuta wouldn't go on, and to teach him about destruction and honor. These lessons stuck, and he is obedient to his superiors and ready to kill anyone and anything anywhere.

Whats this calculating ability Hakrii has? Thought she was just really good at valuing stuff, but it says she can tell people's names. Sounds like she's got some sort of psychometry going in there, or an ability to read this topic for profiles.

Going to need a bit more detail on this past life thing too. Sort of feel like it may be used as an excuse to suddenly be good at anything you want her to be good at because she had training before that she just doesn't consciously remember now. Because I don't think I've ever seen that "unknown, probably grimdark, backstory" trope used any other way, unfortunately.

Karzfire seems okay though, he's approved

Fixed Hakrii. Made it sure that she can't ever have "mysterious ablities of mysteriousness", or else be struck down by your fiery wrath.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I know, which makes it all the more better...

Somehow, I get the feeling that Shock and Nightmare are slowly becoming the three stooges minus one...

Also Kapura, Mangai should be stunned, as the Zamor contained electrical energy that would release on impact.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

ZAMORS SMASH. 

No, they don't. They become intangible on contact with a target and pass through it while delivering their contents directly to the target. Regardless, your point still stands. It's impossible to hit a Zamor out of the way. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Edit: Well to be on the sfae side, I edited a bit anyways. Is what I have now better? And is antidermis concerned poison with its ability to infect masks and people and such? If so that remove poison disk could have some interesting effects on Mangai...

But then the contents were delivered to the staff and didn't affect Mangai making the point moot. And where are you getting that it turns intangible? May I see a source for this? And I'm not letting him get autohit just because he was inactive while I was ar school. I only said he was aleep to explain why he didn't intervene in some fight that apparently broke out in front of him (because he would try to stop it). And I meant to imply there was some time between him waking up and the zamor firing but maybe I should edit that to be more clear. Realistically he could have seen them before they shot, he didn't because they showed up and then fired all before I could respond as I wasn't online. Don't have a problem with that, but I think its fair for Mangai to have a chance to defend himself.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

What staff? He just woke up, there's no way he could have picked up his staff and deflected it. And if he did, his staff is probably metal and would electrocute him anyway. 

For Zamors, from BS01

The skin of each Zamor Sphere is made of a special crystal that can become intangible temporarily when physical contact is made with another object. The Sphere is filled with gas, liquid, or energy (depending on what effect is desired). When the Zamor hits a target, the Sphere's solid surface gives way and releases its contents into its target, leaving whatever is in the sphere to do its work on the target.

Just because you couldn't post, it doesn't mean you have to say he was asleep. If you wanted him to be awake, he could have been. Maybe he wandered off or something. It would have been much more reasonable than assuming he has perfect reflexes while he's still bleary eyed.

Edited by Click

Here we are:

The skin of each Zamor Sphere is made of a special crystal that can become intangible temporarily when physical contact is made with another object.

So yes, the electrical energy would have been released inside the staff. But isn't his staff metal? A Zamor filled with electrical energy released inside a metal staff would electrocute the holder as well.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Click...

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

But then the contents were delivered to the staff adn didn't affect Mangai making the point moot.

It's electricity. So it would've gone through the staff and into him.

And where are you getting that it turns intangible? May I see a source for this?

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Zamor

He had to be asleep to explain why he hadn't tried to prevent a fight that happened right in his face. It would be totally out of character for him to ignore it and I had no oppurtunity for him to respond before it started because I was busy in real life. And I did make a little edit saying it did shock him a bit. But at the end of the day this is between me, Shadow, and Dragon and if either has a problem with my post I would be happy to civilly discuss it in PMs. But I am curious on general opinion for whether antidermis could be considered poison. If so that remove poison disc might just do more damage to Mangai than he thought at first.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Hmm... No, I don't think Antidermis is considered poison. Certainly not to a being who consists completely of it.

Though that brings up an interesting (slightly off-topic) question: if there was a poison entity, would Removes Poison Kanoka hurt it? What if water was like poison to it - if you sprayed it with water and then blasted it with the Kanoka, would the water be removed, or the poison? Basically do Removes Poison disks have a definition of poison subjective to what the object they strike considers poison, or is their definition of poison constant regardless of the object struck? :???:

Except for the fact that his staff is made of metal, which conducts electricity. Therefore, Mangai would still be affected.

The skin of each Zamor Sphere is made of a special crystal that can become intangible temporarily when physical contact is made with another object. The Sphere is filled with gas, liquid, or energy (depending on what effect is desired). When the Zamor hits a target, the Sphere's solid surface gives way and releases its contents into its target, leaving whatever is in the sphere to do its work on the target.

EDIT: Kapura'd... By many people.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Hmm... No, I don't think Antidermis is considered poison. Certainly not to a being who consists completely of it.

Though that brings up an interesting (slightly off-topic) question: if there was a poison entity, would Removes Poison Kanoka hurt it? What if water was like poison to it - if you sprayed it with water and then blasted it with the Kanoka, would the water be removed, or the poison? Basically do Removes Poison disks have a definition of poison subjective to what the object they strike considers poison, or is their definition of poison constant regardless of the object struck? :???:

Here's a better question: where did a Rahkshi get a powered Kanoka disk in the first place? 

What fight is going on in front of Mangai anyways? He's nowhere near the gym where Silver and Grim are fighting and I don't see any other fights going on. Mangai is currently next to a closet in the hallway with a Matoran trapped in said closet.

IC Grim:

Grim's voice boomed out from beyond the two Rahkshi fighting.

"What is going on here?"

Their mace had already been drawn, ready to put an end to whatever traitorous soul had dared speak of.... Rebellion. The very word sickened them.

OOC: That's Mangai and Shock.

Gonna have to retcon this post...

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about any of this, but Grim is in the gym, and Mangai and the others are near the storage room where the final Matoran is hiding out... which is on the opposite side of the school. 

Name: Subject

Variation: Teleportation

Gear: A large, heavy greatsword that he/she heaves around. 

Appearance: Gigantic and bulky, Subject is easily the biggest Rahkshi yet. His/her Kraata is spiky and hard, due to experiments. The Kraata is grey, with the actual armour color being dark bluish green and purple. On the kraata case is a scratched in tally chart, with unknown meaning. Subject's eyes are a sickly, antidermis green. His/her spines are short spikes.

Personality: Subject is a mute, and can only speak with sign language. From his/her actions, we can judge they are very loyal to the Makuta.

Bio: Most of Subject's life was being tested and experimented on by Mutran. He was made to be the perfect servant, unquestioning, loyal, and quiet. After Mutran was satisfied with his creation, he sent Subject to Corpus Rahkshi, to keep an eye on the increasingly intelligent Rahkshi.

Edited by Sharkydane

Eh, too late now, I guess. I'll just go along with it. 

At that the conversation ended, and Sidonas arose, heading back to the Causeway. He needed to speak to Suvak about the list, needed to speak to Recoil, talk to her, figure things out. Sidonas encountered several Rahkshi on the way back, they seemed to be arguing about something. He approached them and asked:

"What is going on here?"

OOC: That's Mangai, Shock, and Grim.

I don't think that makes sense... Mangai, Shock, and Grim are in the hallways, so you probably won't encounter them on your way across back across the Causeway.

Yeah.... they're pretty much in the exact opposite direction.

(I'm assuming we're still all near the storage room where the Matoran was hiding). 

Mute Rahkshi: yet another of the many trends I have set. 

At that the conversation ended, and Sidonas arose, heading back to the Causeway. He needed to speak to Suvak about the list, needed to speak to Recoil, talk to her, figure things out. Sidonas encountered several Rahkshi on the way back, they seemed to be arguing about something. He approached them and asked:

"What is going on here?"

OOC: That's Mangai, Shock, and Grim.

I don't think that makes sense... Mangai, Shock, and Grim are in the hallways, so you probably won't encounter them on your way across back across the Causeway.

Edited. Had no idea.

On the other hand, nicely written post.

Thank you. I consider myself a pretty bad RP'er, so it is rare to hear someone say I wrote a good post. I was trying to think of a way to encourage Sido, since I really do not want to set a trend of depressed Rahkshi killing themselves. Still need to find a funny or clever trend to start. Deaf Rahkshi maybe? Rahkshi who speak backwards? (Nato, if you use the ideas I am typing out... I WILL EAT YOUR PET GOLDFISH IN FRONT OF YOU.)

Funny enough fact. Updating Sido's bio the other day, and for some reason I laughed at all the 'You're playing unrealistically' posts directed towards me in the Student Register and in the IC page. Why I consider hate and criticism, good or bad, funny, I have no idea.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

And then there's me, following no trends while coming up with what I hope are original characters.

That's what I did. And it started trends. 

Rahkshi who speak backwards? (Nato, if you use the ideas I am typing out... I WILL EAT YOUR PET GOLDFISH IN FRONT OF YOU.)

Someone's got a backwards-speaking character over in Asylum. And I don't have a pet. 

*Mortsia laughs in the background*

Alright, all out war is about to start, so... Brace yourselves...

Also, the only reason I used cyclone were the wings, so... Maybe still following trend..? No idea.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Sidonas turned to Sliver. "Might I inform you, this is Corpus Rahkshi we are speaking about, and most people would rather kill than be kindly. As for your claims that I force them to hear me out, that is utterly false. The only reasons I keep my weapons raised is to defend myself and keep you all from killing each other. Though I promote peace, I will not relieve myself of the means to defend myself. What say we all lower our weapons, and settle this without putting blades at each others' necks? I will lower my weapons, and I trust you will the same." Sidonas removed the bolt and placed it back in his ammunition pouch. He put Hook back in its' sheathe. "Now, how about we calm down and settle our disputes like civilized Rahkshi?"

Hey Kovika, I think you missed something again. Grim just attacked Sidonas, and Sidonas didn't notice. You'll probably need to edit this.

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Sidonas turned to Sliver. "Might I inform you, this is Corpus Rahkshi we are speaking about, and most people would rather kill than be kindly. As for your claims that I force them to hear me out, that is utterly false. The only reasons I keep my weapons raised is to defend myself and keep you all from killing each other. Though I promote peace, I will not relieve myself of the means to defend myself. What say we all lower our weapons, and settle this without putting blades at each others' necks? I will lower my weapons, and I trust you will the same." Sidonas removed the bolt and placed it back in his ammunition pouch. He put Hook back in its' sheathe. "Now, how about we calm down and settle our disputes like civilized Rahkshi?"

Hey Kovika, I think you missed something again. Grim just attacked Sidonas, and Sidonas didn't notice. You'll probably need to edit this.

Ok. About to edit. Had a report to finish.

EDIT: Edited.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf