Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Reposting Bleach profile with changes in Bio to better suit the game. Also posting Frog profile, and that will be my characters... Maybe.

Name: Bleach

Variation: Vacuum

Level: 2

Gear: Bleach carries a small beetle-shaped device fused to the back of his hand, too small to be used in fighting. It has the ability to heal minds when he places that hand on another Rahk's head for even a moment. As said before, sucks in combat. He also has a diary in his dorm.

Appearance: Measuring half a Bio tall, Bleach is incredibly light and can throw himself around because of it. He was the usual Vacuum Rahk color until accident (see Bio) which bleached his head, body, and upper limbs white. His eyes are light blue.

Personality: Bleach is very easily scared, and seemingly helpless. He likes company, and is good-natured to everybody who doesn't scare him. He often gets nightmares when he sleeps. His intentions are to establish his own communications center to Matoran and heal them when they are troubled, although he has no idea if his device will work on them. (it only works slightly on anything besides Rahkshi)

Bio:

Bleach was designed to infiltrate Matoran villages, but proved too cowardly and soft. Not wanting to scrap his creation, his Makuta fitted him with the beetle-shaped device to literally force him into life as a healer. During a factory accident in his Makuta's laboratory, his body was dumped on by sulfurous materials, staining it permanently white and erasing the nice paint from before. After which, he proved his reasonable combat skills and was assigned to corpus.

Name: Frog

Variation: Power scream

Gear: A couple of "canes" which are incredibly strong metal maces with blunt ends. An electronic keyboard with built-in speakers, kept in his dorm. It is fitted with a rechargeable battery. Battery charger in his dorm. Also, probably should count this as gear: Has a long, stretchy, sticky tongue which can latch onto light objects and pull them into his mouth, stretching 3 Bio away(at the most. Usually it's just 2 Bio as 3 is where it starts to hurt). NOTE: the tongue is, indeed, inside his mouth.

Appearance: Normal Rahk height. Handles on maces painted brown to look like wood. Eyes appear to be fire at all times, even though they don't work. Hunched a bit. And has a really, really big head and strong, thick neck.

Personality: Frog is secluded, not willing to talk to anyone. He also likes to exercise a lot. Due to his blindness, he is unable to see(duh), which is an impediment on many of his activities. Still, he has trained himself to use his keyboard to play wonderful music of multiple varieties and considers himself quite the composer.

Bio: Frog started out life oddly, due to a neurological growth disorder that increased the size of his head incredibly. The suit he was being put in had to be modified and re-modified to fit him, and when it was all said & done, the Makuta that made him decided to throw him to Karz and hope he burned. He changed his mind, however, when several weeks of being alone gave the Rahk a musical crave. He began to make notes out of pieces in the floor, walls, and ceiling of his small room. So impressed was the Makuta that he had him write songs and play them during battles of other Rahks, torture sessions of Matoran, and likewise. He eventually reached level 2 and was shipped to Corpus to see how good of a fighter he actually was.

Other: One talent he has kept to himself, that revealing would be shocking. He's rather embarrassed by it. He's a superb, unnaturally talented singer.

There's still the trouble of Bleach's "spy" background. The average Matoran, I'd say, would be about 0.8-0.9 bio tall (about 3.3 ft), around half the size of a Toa, making them a fair bit taller than Bleach's 0.5 (about 2ft tall). Not to mention he still looks like a Rahkshi, so what exactly is the plan for going undercover here? Big trenchcoat and platform shoes? If you want someone that can disguise themselves then it sounds way easier to just make a shapeshifting Rahkshi rather than go and make a custom suit. 

The profile also contradicts itself. The gear section says Bleach sucks at combat. Bio says he's reasonably good at it. However given personality and bio also say he's generally cowardly and helpless, not sure where these combat skills came from.

Ghidora, going to honest, I think Bleach's profile is a hodgepodge of ideas, none of which have really been thought out properly. I'd recommend going back to the drawing board with it and trying to work out what you actually want from this character beyond just "hohoho, shortest Rahkshi in the game"

Frog's profile is better, I just want clarification on what those weapons look like. You say "mace" to me I imagine something like this, but from they way they're described doubling-up as walking sticks are they more like slender batons? No great big weight at one end?

Hi! I was hoping to get active in the RPs here and was wondering if someone could explain what exactly this is, 'cause it looks fun :P

Dragon's links provide pretty much everything I was going to say. The RPGs first post explains pretty much all the lore, and Click's recap has the major goings-on in the past. Need anything else?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

To be honest, Ghidora, it seems the only reason you're making weird rahks is to try to make your characters ridiculous, attention-grabbing or just plain stupid, in order to try to get more interaction. 

When myself, Click and others have made Rahkshi with deformities, disabilities or impairments, we've done so for the extra challenge this creates in RPing those characters, and the development we can gain from that. 

But you.... I mean, come on. A giant blob of fat? A Rahkshi that is somehow the size of a kraata? A blind rahkshi with a giant frog-like tongue? It really feels like you're just throwing in whatever ludicrous ideas you can dream up, with no thought given to how these characters would interact with others, or how they even came to exist in the first place. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

There is a great big weight a the end Frog holds. It has no spikes, it's very smooth, but big enough to still be counted as a mace rather than a couple of metal poles.

Locus, I currently have a Rahk with a pretty big impediment(unable to walk), one that acts as the attention hog and the cheery one(Floppymustard), one that's the fighter(Doubt), and possibly one that's going to be extremely weird looking(Frog).

After that's over, I'm thinking on one of them having a sister...

Well, for an Explanation as to what it is, look no further than Here!, but for a Recap of whats happened over the past 400 pages of the IC topic, look to Click's Recap Here.

Thanks! That clears some things up. Now to work on my profile then :P

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

Name: Cordak

Variation: Shapeshifting

Gear: Nothing at the moment

Appearance: A very dark-blue and faded-gold color scheme. Red eyes.

Personality: At first glance, Cordak seems, slow. He rarely speaks, answering only in grunts and growls. A good many students would question his being here at all. Cordak seems to be rather even-tempered, but at times displays violent outbursts of savage brutality that would make even the most hardened Skakdi cringe. For behind that face-plate are the eyes of a killer, a killer determined to survive at the cost of others.

Bio: As soon as it came into being, the Kraata that would become Cordak tried to kill its maker. It failed of course, but was not put down. Instead the Makuta who had spawned it turned it into a Rahkshi, recognizing the useful savagery held within his "son". Realizing that he was one of the aberrations, the Makuta sent him to Nynrah to train at Tridax's academy. The Makuta dubbed his son Cordak, desolation to his enemies. Now he makes his way to the school.

How's that?

Edited by Leoxandar Arktanus

-O Knavery

The biggest problem is that most of the students are either at the Causeway or in their dorms, or otherwise wrapped up in their own interactions. As far as I know, there are very few who are even close to the main entrance.

The biggest problem is that most of the students are either at the Causeway or in their dorms, or otherwise wrapped up in their own interactions. As far as I know, there are very few who are even close to the main entrance.

Oh, then it's a good thing I got up and started looking for somebody <_<

Edited by MCGPY

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

Doesn't the Causeway lead to the main entrance though?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Frog is approved

Personality: At first glance, Cordak seems, slow. He rarely speaks, answering only in grunts and growls. A good many students would question his being here at all. Cordak seems to be rather even-tempered, but at times displays violent outbursts of savage brutality that would make even the most hardened Skakdi cringe. For behind that face-plate are the eyes of a killer, a killer determined to survive at the cost of others.

Bio: As soon as it came into being, the Kraata that would become Cordak tried to kill its maker. It failed of course, but was not put down. Instead the Makuta who had spawned it turned it into a Rahkshi, recognizing the useful savagery held within his "son". Realizing that he was one of the aberrations, the Makuta sent him to Nynrah to train at Tridax's academy. The Makuta dubbed his son Cordak, desolation to his enemies. Now he makes his way to the school.

How's that?

That would be approved. Welcome to the game :)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Shock

Shock stepped back to avoid the sweep, then charged forwards after the sweep, sword swinging at the right side of Nightmare.

IC: Draco

Down another hallway... Hmm. A mark was left on a door that the blood trail entered and seemingly exited. While running, a Rahk would not mark a place without reasoning. He opened the door...

It was stated in my post that Burst was especially careful not to track blood into his hiding place, the trail should look like it went right past the door.

IC: Burst

Burst carefully removed a blade from one of the borrowed staffs, and began modifying the end of it, so it would fit into the older staff just as well as the lost one had. He thought back to the fight minutes before, and how his blade gotten stuck. He tried to think of a way to prevent that in the future. After all, the brotherhood lacked an infinite supply of staffs for him to "borrow" after all. His gaze turned to the morning star, which now sat next to his bed. He decided to make the metal orb on the end removable, as well. He began thinking of ways to make a release mechanism for it.

But a mark is not that well hidden. It would be too big of a coincidence for a random mark to be by a blood trail. And Draco is not trying to kill Burst, just get Haken back, which he would probably infer that Burst was trying to hide him, or at least something important.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

As far as I know, there are very few who are even close to the main entrance.

Um.... Click? The main entrance opens out onto the Causeway. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well yes, but no one has mentioned being near it, inside or outside. The spectacle is happening near Chirox's Teeth, and anyone wanting to leave has already gone. If they did happen to be nearby, then they're too distracted by Tridax to notice an injured Rahkshi.

I assumed the whole ceremony was taking place right outside the main entrance. Hence why so many people have been going in or out, or dropping straight down onto the beach or the rocks. 

It's funny that he says it only when people are saying things he doesn't like. 

Frog is approved

How's that?

That would be approved. Welcome to the game :)

Thanks! :D

-O Knavery