Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: Blue

Variation: Chain Lightning

Level: 2

Gear: A breakdown staff, the ends of which double as boomerangs when removed and unfolded.

Appearance: Nearly identical to a standard Rahkshi shell, apart from every armor plate, skeleton part, and joint being made from a silver protodermis. Her three spines are straight and sharp, like sword blades, though the middle spine seems to be loose, wobbling from side to side. Her eyes as well, instead of the standard red, glow a bright blue, where she derives her name from.

Personality: Silver makes a great attempt to fit in with other Rahks. She tries to be friendly, strong enough to hold her own, and tough enough to take abuse. She has a very strong moral compass, and her version of justice is what she strives for in everything.

Bio: Pulled from the Kraata pits early, Silver found her Makuta father to be a bit absentminded, at best. Though he recognized her intelligence and potential, he very rarely accomidated her. The suit he had provided was all made of the same material, though bright and shining it provided little variety. He built her staff and spines, though never fixed the broken middle spine for her, and the staff is flimsy at best. She has made do, however, by mainly using the staff ends as her weapons. While she appreciated being recognized, she eventually grew resentful of her absent 'father' as she thinks of him. She began to act out, taking what she felt she needed when he forgot about her requests for it, and even sabatoging projects she felt took too much of his time. Eventually he grew tired of this, and sent her off to the school Tridax had founded.

Sounds like a stupid question, but whats a breakdown staff? Just a staff she can snap in half to use as the boomerangs? Or did you just mean the way the Rahkshi can apparently make the hafts of their staffs vanish leaving just the blades at the end?

Sort of a combination of the two? She removes the ends yes, but the 'staff' bit doesn't vanish. She either drops it or stores it, retrieving it later.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Well, seeing as Taltrun COMPLETELY ignored Karzfire standing above him, if they never edit it, we can just say that they're hallucinogenic! :P

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Name:Optis

Variation:Chameleon

Level:2

Gear: Optis's forearms have had two compartments installed. Each holds a tactical/fighting knife with a sheath. A compartment installed in his waist holds a sharpener, notebook, and a pencil. 

Appearance: Optis has painted himself a subtle shade of inky black that can be easily recolored by his abilities. Other then that, he is thin and wiry.

Personality: Optis is inquisitive and curious, with an almost editic memory. He has the capability to take mental notes and remember things verbatim for several days. He has gotten to the habit of talking to himself, and frequently argues with himself about the best course of action. He doesn't have multiple personalities, or anything, though. That would be cliche.

Bio: Optis's Makuta's firm opinion was that knowledge is power. He therefore dedicated most of his life to the pursuit of knowledge, compiling vast libraries of history, science, and more. When Optis was created, his Makuta decided to train him in basic mathematics(Which meant through algebra and a bit of geometry) and gave him a very basic beginning to history and such. Optis took his lessons to heart, and after spending countless days in his creator's library, reading, he decided he wanted to do his own research. So his Makuta outfitted him and sent him to CR. 

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Chameleon is a new trend now... And it all started with Mortsia... Interesting.

I thought chameleon wasn't a trend and just one of the 42 powers that some people would want to choose. 

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Cordak morphed into a Frostelus and scurries away from Taltrun before morphing back into a rahkshi.

OOC: Someone tell me if a form is to much for a level 2 rahkshi  :P

As people have suggested several times now, it's a good idea to consult the BS01 Kraata Variations page. 

At his current level, Cordak can't actually shapeshift into anything.

• Upvote 4

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

...not really. Still overly elaborate, and kind of makes me think "surely the nearest person for them to impale is Sepulchral himself?"

Would it work if I got rid of one or two redundancies and clarified that the blades aren't homing projectiles?

Yeah that would be better, something a little less sci-fi. Sounds weird in a RPG about slugs made of solidified negativity running around in power armour with magic powers, I know, but I'd prefer a weapon that didn't look like it had come from the more extravagant end of the Star Wars EU

Sounds like a stupid question, but whats a breakdown staff? Just a staff she can snap in half to use as the boomerangs? Or did you just mean the way the Rahkshi can apparently make the hafts of their staffs vanish leaving just the blades at the end?

Sort of a combination of the two? She removes the ends yes, but the 'staff' bit doesn't vanish. She either drops it or stores it, retrieving it later.

Works for me. Blue is approved

Name:Optis

Variation:Chameleon

Level:2

Gear: Optis's forearms have had two compartments installed. Each holds a tactical/fighting knife with a sheath. A compartment installed in his waist holds a sharpener, notebook, and a pencil. 

Appearance: Optis has painted himself a subtle shade of inky black that can be easily recolored by his abilities. Other then that, he is thin and wiry.

Personality: Optis is inquisitive and curious, with an almost editic memory. He has the capability to take mental notes and remember things verbatim for several days. He has gotten to the habit of talking to himself, and frequently argues with himself about the best course of action. He doesn't have multiple personalities, or anything, though. That would be cliche.

Bio: Optis's Makuta's firm opinion was that knowledge is power. He therefore dedicated most of his life to the pursuit of knowledge, compiling vast libraries of history, science, and more. When Optis was created, his Makuta decided to train him in basic mathematics(Which meant through algebra and a bit of geometry) and gave him a very basic beginning to history and such. Optis took his lessons to heart, and after spending countless days in his creator's library, reading, he decided he wanted to do his own research. So his Makuta outfitted him and sent him to CR. 

Approved

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Gear:[/b] Sepulchral’s primary weapon is Brutalizer, a huge Morningstar stolen from Bitil’s armory before his departure for the academy; its head is made up of six separate blades held in place with a system of sturdy mechanical latches. A hidden catch near the head ejects the blades at high velocity when pressed; after travelling up to fifty yards, they will be pulled back to their housing and form the head again.

Fixed.

Also made a personal memo to rein in my weakness for extravagantly awesome weapons, at least while RPing. :P

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Please fix it before we have to resort to more drastic methods that are sure to get your attention.

When you say more drastic methods, you're talking about me, aren't you? :D

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nato, you should know that drastic measures usually include you having a long talk with someone...

Or Dane just showing them how many hashtags he can use to replace a censored word.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Nato, you should know that drastic measures usually include you having a long talk with someone...

People have tried talking, and it has failed. 

Drastic measures in this case means something else entirely.... :evilbiggrin: 

Edited by Locus

Trend levels:

Ghidora131: 3(ridiculous designs, scrambled opinions & attitudes, wimpy rock-solid characters)

Locus: 5(mutes, pointless sacrifice, blinded Rahks, absurd mutations, hardcore fighters)

Click: 4(anger issues, character development, awesome weapons, hero's death)

Dane: 1(swearing- is that even a trend?)

EDIT: Nato! Y U miss an L?

Edited by Ghidora131
  • Upvote 1

Locus: 5(mutes, pointless sacrifice, blinded Rahks, absurd mutations, hardcore fighters)

• I don't think muteness is really a trend.
  • Neither of the sacrifices my characters have made were pointless. 
  • Click was the first to make a blind rahk, not me. And two characters does not a trend make.
  • I don't have any absurd mutations - that's you. 
  • That one also isn't really a trend. That's just common sense.

Trend levels:

Ghidora131: 3(ridiculous designs, scrambled opinions & attitudes, wimpy rock-solid characters)

Click: 4(anger issues, character development, awesome weapons, hero's death)

Dane: 1(swearing- is that even a trend?)

EDIT: Nato! Y U miss an L?

These are... pretty vague. I hardly think any one person could be attributed to paving the way for everyone else to have anger issues, for example.

But there is one that you got completely wrong. Click was the first to create a blind Rahkshi, with Hoto, and Locus followed him with Era.

EDIT: Ah, ninja'd. Oh well.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

EDIT: Ah, ninja'd. Oh well.

The Ninja King strikes again! 

I am nothing if not consistent. 

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark nodded respectfully, taking note of which head had spoken. "Very well." He turned away from the two-headed Rahk, to survey the rest of the Gym once more.

Over there, that was the same golden idiot who had been talking with Fang outside about Matoran. And that was the same crazy oracle - Rain's sister, apparently - who had been standing with them. They must be investigating, in their own pitiful way.

Shark commanded the Gym to summon up a triangle of dummies, and then began to smash through them like a finned, sword-wielding bowling ball through an array of pathetic pins.

OOC: Shark open to interaction... if you dare.

OOC: Interacting with Shark.

IC (As Fader): *When acting as a spy, it's not only important to become familiar with the location and the routines, but it's also important to assess the threats and learn how to watch out for them.* the rahkshi of chameleon thought to himself as he entered the gym. He was mostly invisible, but if he stood directly under the lights, his form would show up. *Out of all the rahkshi here, the two headed one and the one with the shark fin are literally the biggest in the room.* The navy blue and black rahkshi took out his kanoka launcher and loaded a teleportation disk. The disk shot forward with the power of a Ta-Metru Kanoka as it hurtled towards Shark's head. *When it hits, I'll be teleported and I can deal some major damage to the easiest weak point to hit.*

You may have made the biggest mistake in all of Corpus history attacking Shark for no reason... Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow
  • Upvote 4

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

1. Ghidora, I noticed that the whole "everybody has a sister" trend was also missing from that list, and while I believe Click technically started it with Hoto, the bulk of the profiles didn't start showing up until after Alpha arrived. Another trend I think should soon be a thing is the Student Register Reincarnation idea (getting a character of the same variation approved immediately after a previous one dies), though the only Rahkshi I know of that falls into that category at the moment is Rail.

2. Rail and Venom are my toughest characters so far, and even I wouldn't have them attack Shark unprovoked. Nice knowing you, Fader.

3. Scribbler, a.k.a. Shadow, made the mistake of, well, scribbling all over Rain's armor. Needless to say, she got her revenge on Visorak, and he didn't survive to tell the tale.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I deserve a level up if I defeat shark.

People who go around claiming they deserve things are usually the ones who get nothing. 

Shark will do the scrapping, not you. 

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure Shark wants to kill everyone. 

Wait.... does that mean all of the players/characters who aren't active anymore were killed by Shark?