Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Sunshine

Flipping into flight mode, Sun avoided the grab at his legs, but was too beaten in the chest to stay in flight. He arced down and landed on the-

"Ice?" Which resulted in him clumsily sliding into the side. Standing wobbly, he tried to get a grip before bringing any attacks.

I'm going to respectfully request that you edit this. Aside from the fact that it's just plain annoying to have our highly dramatic one-on-one duel interrupted, the walls Vlad summoned up for that very reason are going to be many times the height of a Rahkshi, requiring some time and effort for even a fully intact Rahkshi to make their way over. For one injured and incapable of properly flying, as you say Sunshine is, scaling the wall should be pretty much impossible.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

The post makes it sound like he barely got off the ground, so yeah, I don't really see how he magically wound up on the ice. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I guess this is where I post this.  :???:

Name: Jitters

Variation: Rahkshi of Rahi Control

Level: 2

Gear: Carries a simple staff with a ball at one end. The ball makes noise when shaken to draw a Rahi's attention.

Appearance: Dark Blue armor, rounded spine crest, piercing blue eyes, hunched posture. Nonthreatening visage (by Rahkshi standards). 

Personality: Jitters is a quiet, introverted Rahkshi that often feels more comfortable about himself when he is alone with his Rahi. He has acquired several odd personality traits, such as wringing his metal hands, fidgeting with his staff, and examining his joints when bored. Jitters likes to over-examine situations and involve himself only after playing the scenario several times over in his mind, which sometimes causes him to hesitate when forced into action. Because of his careful observance of events going on around him, Jitters oftentimes sees the humor in bazaar situations and finds it strange that others may not always see things from his perspective. Some students have him pegged as a weirdo, and his quiet chuckling to himself and wry smiles only seem to solidify this image. Jitters loves his pets, and often talks to them as he would a friend. Strangely, these usually hostile Rahi unfailingly return his affection, even when not under his spell. Although quiet and a tad shy, Jitters is a loyal friend that promises to follow those who show him kindness to Karzahnii and back if they are in need. Sadly, the other side of his loyalty coin is that Jitters is chronically gullible, and has a habit of taking the actions of those who may have ulterior motives at face value.

Biography: As a Kraata of Rahi control, Jitters was expected to dominate the minds of nearby Rahi and bend them to be used as pawns in combat. The Makuta were concerned by his desire to bond with Rahi instead of drilling them to attack specified targets, and this affection was seen as a potential liability. Jitters was was soon sent to Corpus in order to crush these emotional snares and become a more wieldy tool in future plans.

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

Apologies Arctic, been a bit pushed or time. Having to make posts from my phone while at work, which limits my ability to keep track of posts.

I assume, Dragon, that he thought his BZPRPG profile was all he needed here?

EDIT: Looks like a yes to that question.

Cykron, Corpus Rahkshi has its own profile form. It can be found in the first posts of either this topic or the main RPG

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

GHIDDY AND KOVIKA.

Where are Frog and Sidonas?

Sido is on the beach, about to possibly talk to Aka'Ri about rebellion. Sorry, I've been preoccupied the past few days. My uncle recently had surgery and I'm packing for a camp from this Wednesday to Saturday.

Also, some ken mind telling me why when I'm gone crazy #### always happens?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I guess this is where I post this.  :???:

Name: Jitters

Variation: Rahkshi of Rahi Control

Level: 2

Gear: Carries a simple staff with a ball at one end. The ball makes noise when shaken to draw a Rahi's attention.

Appearance: Dark Blue armor, rounded spine crest, piercing blue eyes, hunched posture. Nonthreatening visage (by Rahkshi standards). 

Personality: Jitters is a quiet, introverted Rahkshi that often feels more comfortable about himself when he is alone with his Rahi. He has acquired several odd personality traits, such as wringing his metal hands, fidgeting with his staff, and examining his joints when bored. Jitters likes to over-examine situations and involve himself only after playing the scenario several times over in his mind, which sometimes causes him to hesitate when forced into action. Because of his careful observance of events going on around him, Jitters oftentimes sees the humor in bazaar situations and finds it strange that others may not always see things from his perspective. Some students have him pegged as a weirdo, and his quiet chuckling to himself and wry smiles only seem to solidify this image. Jitters loves his pets, and often talks to them as he would a friend. Strangely, these usually hostile Rahi unfailingly return his affection, even when not under his spell. Although quiet and a tad shy, Jitters is a loyal friend that promises to follow those who show him kindness to Karzahnii and back if they are in need. Sadly, the other side of his loyalty coin is that Jitters is chronically gullible, and has a habit of taking the actions of those who may have ulterior motives at face value.

Biography: As a Kraata of Rahi control, Jitters was expected to dominate the minds of nearby Rahi and bend them to be used as pawns in combat. The Makuta were concerned by his desire to bond with Rahi instead of drilling them to attack specified targets, and this affection was seen as a potential liability. Jitters was was soon sent to Corpus in order to crush these emotional snares and become a more wieldy tool in future plans.

And approved. Welcome aboard :)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Am I able to meet Tear and see his little knife standoff?

I suppose I don't see why not. The whole school is open to you, though it might not be the best idea to interrupt him. 

Also, I heard Jitters recognized Tear in your removed post. I'd just like to point out that Tear just arrived in the school and has only met three or four Rahkshi who might recognize them. Odds are Jitters has never seen Tear before in his life.

OOC: Am I able to meet Tear and see his little knife standoff?

I suppose I don't see why not. The whole school is open to you, though it might not be the best idea to interrupt him. 

Also, I heard Jitters recognized Tear in your removed post. I'd just like to point out that Tear just arrived in the school and has only met three or four Rahkshi who might recognize them. Odds are Jitters has never seen Tear before in his life.

Yeah sorry about that. I'm getting this figured out. I'm not planning on interrupting anything, but I do want to get involved.

Gali.png

Yep, Gorast assigned rahks to go tear it apart, (i think it was because the Makuta didn't like the things the matoran were doing? but also i think it was because Gorast likes destroying stuff.)

Happened pretty soon after i joined, first big thing i saw, neither of mine were available for it tho. :0

-oh, it was also i thiiiiiiiiiiiink? related to illusive(?) bringing a matoran into school? don't quote me on that part though.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

There were four Matoran, in fact. But that's getting ahead of things.

Corpus' relationship with Phantom-On-The-Water had been rocky (at best) long before, beginning with the second assignment, in which Tridax ordered his Rahkshi to destroy all the Naming Day festivity supplies in the village. After that, tensions were high and many Matoran hated our guts, but we still managed to be friendly with some of them - until Silencer killed one friendly craftsman as payment for making him weaponry, and gave a bunch of others poisoned food in the guise of a peace gift. That was when the village began shooting Rahkshi on sight. (Or, in one case, throwing them in an underground arena to die fighting a Dark Hunter, but that's another story.)

It was at this point Illusive, leading accomplices Poly, Venom, and Liar (who was actually vigilante warrior Rail in disguise... another story again), captured and brought four Matoran to the school, then released them in the hopes that their terrified presence would be perceived as an attack on the school, beginning a war between Matoran and Rahkshi. In the end two died, but two were returned to the village, one having revealed that he'd been brought to the school by Rahkshi - this information apparently negating the chance of a war.

But it turned out not to, for Gorast (and probably the rest of the Brotherhood to some degree) decided that letting the villagers continue to exist - and shoot down Rahkshi who strayed too near - was more trouble than it was worth, and so lead all willing Rahkshi on a successful mission to utterly decimate the village.

• Upvote 4

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

And then Sidonas, Aka'Ri and someone else went down without ANYONE noticing, oddly enough, and started burying the heartlessly murdered Matoran. Yay.

And I know that, Ghiddy, but I needs MY muzak. MINE!!! 

:P

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

until Silencer killed one friendly craftsman as payment for making him weaponry, and gave a bunch of others poisoned food in the guise of a peace gift. 

Um... Silencer only knocked him out. He never killed anyone. 

And the reason he gave that other group poisoned food was because they very nearly killed the last few rahks who'd entered the village - a piece of information you seem to have omitted from your little spiel there. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Waiting for my companions - even the incompetent one who seemed to think blocking the gym doors would actually accomplish something - to speak first, I finally turned to Icarax. "We know what we're doing." I assured him.

I don't think that blocking the doors would make you incompetent. Subject wouldn't be able to teleport out of the gym, and it would take a decent amount of time to break through it, at which time the Loyalists would have caught up.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

He could just teleport into through the wall, into the hallway.

In which case everyone else will have to break down the doors to go after him. 

Nope. He could only do that at level 5 and above, according to BS01.

We've had teleportation rahks doing stuff like that since this game began. The level two power is "teleport a short distance in any direction at will" which in the past has included around corners and into closed rooms. 

• Upvote 1

A corner and a door with most likely a window (I've never seen a school door without a window, so I would assume that Corpus would have doors like that (more door talk)) is one thing. A solid stone wall is another thing. If Subject could teleport through that, what would prevent him from teleporting out of his box?

I apologize if I am sounding nit picky over something so little, but I just want my characters to be perceived as their profile suggests, not as simple incompetents.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

I just want my characters to be perceived as their bio suggests, not as simple incompetents.

This is something that's been brought up a few times in the past, for various reasons: you can say whatever the heck you want about someone in their bio, but if their actions don't live up to it IC, no one's going to take the bio seriously. 

Whether Subject actually can teleport through the wall/door or not, he could still will it out of existence, summon lava to melt it, or a plethora of other things to get around/through it. In addition, the last time someone closed off the gym like this, it started a riot that killed two students. Combine these factors, and I think it's rather obvious why Sliver thinks your guy's an idiot. 

I think I've held up Draco's personality decently, making rash decisions, having him brag about his strength, and be loyal to the Makuta.

So if he could will the wall to go away, I must ask again, what is stopping Subject from simply willing away the box?

As for the riots, I don't think any student is rash enough to start killing people to get in the gym, and those already in are pretty busy right now.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

So if he could will the wall to go away, I must ask again, what is stopping Subject from simply willing away the box?

I believe there was something in a Grim post specifying he was putting a lot of focus into maintaining the box. 

I've been hearing a lot about character development and changing traits based off of experiences in-game. Can someone explain how the mechanic works?

Well, it's the same with as in real life. Some kind of event - major or minor - occurs that influences a character's outlook.