Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

*Less Experienced Tim, shortly before having to go back and completely rewrite three of his posts in their entirety:* "Wait, so you're telling me that the hospital directly outside of Ko-Koro doesn't have an interior elevator shaft, nor an elevator at all for that matter, and that my character couldn't have possibly used one to arrive at the morgue?"

Fun times. Fun times indeed.

early omega could use the force

Yeah, well, early Verulas (along with the rest of the Suicidal Six, Dayeth, and Mortem), could bend time.

Seriously, they fled Ko-Koro during the day of the attack, took a few more days to heal and evacuate refugees (in the case of the Six, anyway; Dayeth and Mortem were off getting Antidermis, which should've taken far longer), and then somehow managed to travel back to the village and arrive on the same day that they had orriginally left, as the siege on the village had been previously preordained to have started and ended within the span of 24 hours IC. Worst of all, however, was that I don't believe the BZPRPG Staff ever actually retconned any of it, so it might still possibly be canon. :P

Switching back to an actual Corpus-related topic, I finally made a Rail post, though I'm still completely in the dark concerning Torment's profile, which is a drag.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Because he was autohitting everyone. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I feel like Shield just became five times less likely to survive this endeavor. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm not sure if that was meant for me, but if so, no, I haven't forgotten what you said. From a character development point of view, I like what you're doing with Shield, in fact. I think some apprehension about our surviving a fight with six Shadow Kraata alongside mentally unhinged allies is still justified, though, and don't see why I shouldn't express that here too.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Name: Claw

Variation: Light blue armor, gold reddish kraata, power of inorganic Molecular Disruption

Level: 2 (currently). So far, he’s able to create small holes and manipulate the density of weak materials so he can pass through them (the original density of the material can’t be any thicker than wood for Claw to be able to use this ability)

Gear: A spade shaped staff/ spear, with two little pockets tied to it; a small hip bag, to collect seeds, books and other things in; a set of pencils; a plush

Appearance: Light blue armor, with a gash across his left arm, and a hole in the kraata containment part of his armor, which sometimes lets light shine through. Another distinctive aspect are his claws and feet: They’re way sharper than usual rahkshi feet and clwas (hence his name). He is also a bit smaller than your average rahkshi

Personality: Slightly depressed, lonesome, righteous, creative, tactful unless angry, cropping up bad feelings, bad at being social, curious

Bio: Claw didn’t experience his first time in his armor as others did. He got attacked by another rahkshi in his room, from who he received a huge gash across most of his lower left arm, and a hole the size of a decent apple in his containment chamber on his back. Because of this being his first experience with another rahkshi, Claw became untrusting towards others of his kind.

Soon he started to use as much of his time reading books as he could, and used several spots on Chirox Causeway to read them. He also became fascinated by the Porters, because of their peaceful nature and affection for flowers. And so one of his habits became collecting flowers for the Fohrok.

After experiencing the makuta saving him from several attacks by his other rahkshi brethren, who had the bad habit to pick on the weaklings, Claw became convinced that the Makuta were the forces of good. Still, that didn’t mean he trusted all of the brotherhood members. In fact, he was scared of them, but the fact that they were forces of shadow and also his creators made him stay in school.

Because the rahkshi bullies often chased him down and picked a fight with him, he developed the habit to sharpen his claws on rock, to scare off his opponents by scratching them and then quickly running (or flying) away.

At the day he chose his name, Claw, he met with a female rahkshi named “Glow”, from whom he knew she was also a victim of the bullies, but often fought back. A few days later they became friends.

Wouldn't that hole in his casing be rather painful? You say its letting in light, and kraata aren't especially fond of that stuff. Description of his powers is also going to have to change. While the "creating small holes" thing isn't too far off what Molecular Disruption could do at that stage, manipulating density is its own power completely separate.

Name: Glow

Variation: Black and purple armor, bright yellow kraata, power of adaption

Level: 2 (currently). In this level she’s able to immitate other rahk’s voices and change eyecolor

Gear: A pair of extended claw-gloves; a pair of arm guards; a set of daggers; a cloak, and a piece of cloth hanging from her waist, both colored dark purple.

Appearance: Although her natural colorscheme is black with purple, she has painted her shoulder armor in white. Her eyes glow brighter than with usual rahkshi. The spikes on her back are short and thick, and branch off into several smaller spikes. A white stripe painted over her forehead

Personality: Righteous, fierce, friendly and moral.

Bio: Her origin went just as with many other Corpus Rahkshi, but later she got bullied for her glowing eyes.

Most bullying parties quickly regretted that though, because as soon as she had picked her weapons, a set of daggers, she went on a rampage of paybacks, leaving almost every bully injured.

She later met up with Claw and became friends with the lonesome rahkshi.

If she was going to imitate others, wouldn't Chameleon be a better choice of power? I suppose you could do it with Adaption, but it just seems easier to use a power designed for changing your appearance

Name: Edgewalker

Variation: Silver armor, lemon metallic kraata, power of Chain Lightning

Level: 2 (currently). Currently able to use his power to deal little shocks. Used to control his grapple chains

Gear: Grapple chains hidden in tubes within his arms.

Appearance: He has painted most of his armor black. He engineered a tube in both of his lower arms to contain his grapple chains in. He shortenend the spikes on his back. He’s also way more muscular than most rahk

Personality: Agressive, competitive, strong, fierce, treacherous and mischievious, quiet when necessary

Bio: Simply put, Edgewalker got his name from his sneaky habit and his ability to maintain balance on surfaces as wide as the edge of a sheet of paper. He quickly turned out to be a skilled and competitive hunter, making him a threat  to whoever his target is.

He quickly became popular under the newer Corpus Rahkshi, and formed his group of bullies, who picked on the lonelier and weaker rahkshi. But later he disbanded from the group and dedicated as much of his time to training. Still, he has kept his vile nature.

Nothing wrong with this one, Approved

Name: Wither

Variation: Brown armor, tan kraata, power of fragmentation

Level: 2 (currently). For now wither is only able to create holes not bigger than a rahk’s head.

Gear: Sharpened teeth; a chain (contained within her back just under her kraata’s tail) to strangle opponents if needed; a tan cloak, with hidden pockets which are filled with a total of 60 little throwing knifes. Note: these knifes are not lethal, unless the target is a kraata, due to it being small and soft; a little flask in another pocket, filled with a temporarily paralizing poison to tip her knifes in; a simple sword.

Appearance: She wears a tan cloak to hide her personal belongings in. She has sharpened her teeth to hunt as a true rahi predator if needed. She has customized her armor with dark brown paint so that her armor looks like it’s covered with cracks

Personality: Competative, quiet, loyal, ambitious.

Bio: Wither started out life just as pretty much any other rahk. But when she got her weapons of choice, she soon started performing random ambushes on her brethren, just for the sake of practicing assassinations, though she often left her victims with just a few cuts and bruises.

After a month she made herself available as an assassin, thief and spy for hire, taking every bid as long as it was high enough and the target interesting enough.

She is always loyal to the makuta, and will do anything they ask from her without asking for a payment

Who's she actually hiring herself out as an assassin/thief/spy to?

Name: Predator

Variation: Blue and green armor, bright red kraata, power of teleportation

Level: 2 (currently). He isn’t able to teleport any distance that is farther than 5 metres (5 yards) from his original position. His teleportation ability also costs him twice as much energy as a flying trip of 20 minutes.

Gear: A light axe that is good for both throwing and close-up combat

Appearance: His spikes are very shortened, to give him more manouvrability. he also has a huge bleached mark on his head, because of an accident that made some accid drop on his head

Personality: Brutal, agressive, loyal. Predator is what you would call a true trained hellhound. Though certainly not competative, he does whatever task that others demand of him, as long as it has been given by a person of higher rank (higher level don’t count for him) or level of respect, and involves hunting and killing.

Bio: Once again a normal origin. But because of a malfunctioning part in his brain, he remained more like a normal rahkshi in terms of personality, and intelligence, than the other Corpus Rahkshi. This led to him not being able to speak, and being just a bit smarter than a loyal dog. Both Wither and Edgewalker got a liking for him, but after the latter quit his bullying habit, he became almost befriended with Wither, and sometimes joined her on her missions. His name was chosen by the makuta themselves.

If his intelligence is that low, why is he even at Corpus Rahkshi?

Name: Floor

Variation: Red and orange armor, lemon metallic kraata, power of laser vision

Level: 2 (currently). At the moment they are only capable of beaming rays not further than 6 metres (6 yards) with a maximum heat of 85 degrees celsius (358 degrees kelvin, or 185 degrees fahrenheit)

Gear: A quite big rectangular shield, and a double edged sword

Appearance: Floor has nothing modified about their armor, simply because almost every Corpus Rahkshi has modified something about themselves, and they want to stand out by not doing anything like that

Personality: Lighthearted, teasing, friendly, caring and moral. They have the habit of teasing other rahkshi by posing as their opposite gender and flirt with them (they won’t go any further than that, it’s just a weird habit that is pretty awkward to humans XD). They don’t have faith in the Makuta, and despise their cruel and violent ways.

Bio: Floor is really just a simple rahkshi, nothing special has happened in their life. Although they have befriended Glow at some point, who has thaught them to fight if they’d need to. They plan to either escape the school, or rebel against it. For some kind of reason they made a promise that only then they will choose a definitive gender.

Going to have to bring up the power levels again, because level 2 laser vision can only create blinding beams by focusing light

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Name: Claw

Variation: Light blue armor, gold reddish kraata, power of inorganic Molecular Disruption

Level: 2 (currently). So far, he’s able to create small holes and manipulate the density of weak materials so he can pass through them (the original density of the material can’t be any thicker than wood for Claw to be able to use this ability)

Appearance: Light blue armor, with a gash across his left arm, and a hole in the kraata containment part of his armor, which sometimes lets light shine through. Another distinctive aspect are his claws and feet: They’re way sharper than usual rahkshi feet and clwas (hence his name). He is also a bit smaller than your average rahkshi

Bio: Claw didn’t experience his first time in his armor as others did. He got attacked by another rahkshi in his room, from who he received a huge gash across most of his lower left arm, and a hole the size of a decent apple in his containment chamber on his back. Because of this being his first experience with another rahkshi, Claw became untrusting towards others of his kind.

Wouldn't that hole in his casing be rather painful? You say its letting in light, and kraata aren't especially fond of that stuff. Description of his powers is also going to have to change. While the "creating small holes" thing isn't too far off what Molecular Disruption could do at that stage, manipulating density is its own power completely separate.

I know, and as I already said in a previous quote, I am not very familiar with all 42-flavors of kraata, let alone the different levels of their power. I thought that people made up the powers, sorry for that.

Name: Glow

Variation: Black and purple armor, bright yellow kraata, power of adaption

Level: 2 (currently). In this level she’s able to immitate other rahk’s voices and change eyecolor

Appearance: Although her natural colorscheme is black with purple, she has painted her shoulder armor in white. Her eyes glow brighter than with usual rahkshi. The spikes on her back are short and thick, and branch off into several smaller spikes. A white stripe painted over her forehead

Personality: Righteous, fierce, friendly and moral.

If she was going to imitate others, wouldn't Chameleon be a better choice of power? I suppose you could do it with Adaption, but it just seems easier to use a power designed for changing your appearance. 

I know, so I have to change that too. I'm still going with adaption though. 

Name: Edgewalker

Variation: Silver armor, lemon metallic kraata, power of Chain Lightning

Level: 2 (currently). Currently able to use his power to deal little shocks. Used to control his grapple chains

Gear: Grapple chains hidden in tubes within his arms.

Appearance: He has painted most of his armor black. He engineered a tube in both of his lower arms to contain his grapple chains in. He shortenend the spikes on his back. He’s also way more muscular than most rahk

Personality: Agressive, competitive, strong, fierce, treacherous and mischievious, quiet when necessary

Bio: Simply put, Edgewalker got his name from his sneaky habit and his ability to maintain balance on surfaces as wide as the edge of a sheet of paper. He quickly turned out to be a skilled and competitive hunter, making him a threat  to whoever his target is.

He quickly became popular under the newer Corpus Rahkshi, and formed his group of bullies, who picked on the lonelier and weaker rahkshi. But later he disbanded from the group and dedicated as much of his time to training. Still, he has kept his vile nature.

Nothing wrong with this one, Approved

Yay ^^

Name: Wither

Variation: Brown armor, tan kraata, power of fragmentation

Level: 2 (currently). For now wither is only able to create holes not bigger than a rahk’s head.

Personality: Competative, quiet, loyal, ambitious.

Bio: Wither started out life just as pretty much any other rahk. But when she got her weapons of choice, she soon started performing random ambushes on her brethren, just for the sake of practicing assassinations, though she often left her victims with just a few cuts and bruises.

After a month she made herself available as an assassin, thief and spy for hire, taking every bid as long as it was high enough and the target interesting enough.

She is always loyal to the makuta, and will do anything they ask from her without asking for a payment

Who's she actually hiring herself out as an assassin/thief/spy to?

She's hiring herself to other Corpus Rahkshi, and if the makuta might need her help she'd do it for free. By the way is the power with this one good or did I mess up again?

Name: Predator

Variation: Blue and green armor, bright red kraata, power of teleportation

Level: 2 (currently). He isn’t able to teleport any distance that is farther than 5 metres (5 yards) from his original position. His teleportation ability also costs him twice as much energy as a flying trip of 20 minutes.

Appearance: His spikes are very shortened, to give him more manouvrability. he also has a huge bleached mark on his head, because of an accident that made some accid drop on his head

Personality: Brutal, agressive, loyal. Predator is what you would call a true trained hellhound. Though certainly not competative, he does whatever task that others demand of him, as long as it has been given by a person of higher rank (higher level don’t count for him) or level of respect, and involves hunting and killing.

Bio: Once again a normal origin. But because of a malfunctioning part in his brain, he remained more like a normal rahkshi in terms of personality, and intelligence, than the other Corpus Rahkshi. This led to him not being able to speak, and being just a bit smarter than a loyal dog. Both Wither and Edgewalker got a liking for him, but after the latter quit his bullying habit, he became almost befriended with Wither, and sometimes joined her on her missions. His name was chosen by the makuta themselves.

If his intelligence is that low, why is he even at Corpus Rahkshi?

I don't know. If its doesn't suit you, I could tune his intelligence up but keep his incapability to speak, and give him the manners that fit to a bestial rahkshi. And is the power ok or did I get that wrong too?

Name: Floor

Variation: Red and orange armor, lemon metallic kraata, power of laser vision

Level: 2 (currently). At the moment they are only capable of beaming rays not further than 6 metres (6 yards) with a maximum heat of 85 degrees celsius (358 degrees kelvin, or 185 degrees fahrenheit)

Personality: Lighthearted, teasing, friendly, caring and moral. They have the habit of teasing other rahkshi by posing as their opposite gender and flirt with them (they won’t go any further than that, it’s just a weird habit that is pretty awkward to humans XD). They don’t have faith in the Makuta, and despise their cruel and violent ways.

Bio: Floor is really just a simple rahkshi, nothing special has happened in their life. Although they have befriended Glow at some point, who has thaught them to fight if they’d need to. They plan to either escape the school, or rebel against it. For some kind of reason they made a promise that only then they will choose a definitive gender.

Going to have to bring up the power levels again, because level 2 laser vision can only create blinding beams by focusing light. 

Got it. So, in the end, do you want me to edit them and then reupload them so that they can all qualify?

For reference, I've compiled a list of the level 1 and 2 Kraata abilities for each of your chosen variations, although admittedly it's sometimes difficult trying to decide how best these would apply for a full-size Rahkshi in an RPG setting. 

Adaptation.

1 - Adjusts quickly to environmental extremes such as heat and cold.

2 - Adaptive abilities make it impossible to capture the same way twice.

Molecular Disruption. 

1 - Molecular disruption field makes inorganic matter gradually melt away on contact.

2 - Tunnels slowly through solid rock or metal by disrupting molecules in its path.

Level: 2 (currently). Currently able to use his power to deal little shocks. 

Electricity. 

1 - Body emits mild, numbing shocks on contact.
2 - Uses painful sparks to incapacitate anything that it touches.

Fragmentation. 

1 - Tunnel through rock explosively.
2 - Can create blister-like ruptures in metal with a touch.

Teleportation. 

1 - Instinctively teleports a short distance in a random direction to evade capture.
2 - Can teleport a short distance in any direction at will.

Laser Vision. 

1 - Eyes glow with intensely bright light.

2 - Can focus light from eyes into a temporarily blinding beam.

Yeah, well, early Verulas (along with the rest of the Suicidal Six, Dayeth, and Mortem), could bend time.

we don't talk about that

If any mistake was large enough to come up in conversation from time to time, I believe this one more than qualifies, since The Staff actually had to step in and further clarify that people weren't allowed to re-enter the battle if their characters had previously moved on.

We basically established a precedent there, so it should be granted at least some form of recognition.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Name: Blue

Variation: Shapeshifting

Level: 2

Gear: Blue carries around a large sword almost as big as himself. 

Appearance: Blue's name comes from the color of his armor, though he also has large golden pauldrons over his shoulders and flecks of gold spread throughout his armor.

Personality: Blue is a dreamer, often found staring into the deep blue sky, another reason for his name.

Blue's personality is kind, gentle, loving, and best of all, he loves hugs. Blue is also a great healer, using his shapeshifting powers to adapt his hands for delicate operations. He is also good at shapeshifting his body out of the way of attacks, a technique he learned from a Dodge Rahkshi he met on the way.

Bio: After Blue was hatched, he spent much of his time helping injured or sick Rahkshi in his home. As he left to journey to Corpus Rahkshi, he often found himself taking detours to help Rahkshi and Matoran in need of his skills. On one of these detours he encountered a lost Rahkshi of Dodge who had been severely injured in a Rahi attack. He nursed her back to health and soon found out she was abandoned by her fellow Rahkshi because she was blind. This Rahkshi often returned to this thoughts long after he left her, and when he finally arrived at Corpus Rahkshi, he hoped to meet her there and see if she had arrived safely.

• Upvote 1

blueanimation.gif

Floor does indeed seem to be quite popular. Plus, I'm pretty sure the other Blue hasn't been around in a while. 

IC: Fate - Courtyard

I didn't want to damage the armor, so from this point on I dug without the aid of my molecular disruption. Digging just a bit farther, I exposed the face of the corpse.

Cold, empty eye-slots stared up at me. The void was in this rahk's eyes, that lifeless place that the souls of rahkshi and makuta go to when our time is done in this life. Whoever this rahk was, I wondered if they still had any form of consciousness, on some plane of existence beyond ours. And I wondered, if that were the case, were they aware of me digging up their body?

My hand stilled when another Rahk had entered the courtyard, apparently to pay their respects, but they started to leave rather quickly. I continued exhuming the body.

This is what I get for being gone for so long, and not really paying attention. Fate, you better watch out. Shock has nothing left to lose.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I didn't want to damage the armor, so from this point on I dug without the aid of my molecular disruption. Digging just a bit farther, I exposed the face of the corpse.

Cold, empty eye-slots stared up at me. The void was in this rahk's eyes, that lifeless place that the souls of rahkshi and makuta go to when our time is done in this life. Whoever this rahk was, I wondered if they still had any form of consciousness, on some plane of existence beyond ours. And I wondered, if that were the case, were they aware of me digging up their body?

My hand stilled when another Rahk had entered the courtyard, apparently to pay their respects, but they started to leave rather quickly. I continued exhuming the body.

This is what I get for being gone for so long, and not really paying attention. Fate, you better watch out. Shock has nothing left to lose.

I can't think of a clever response for the life of me so... okay. She will.

This is what I get for being gone for so long, and not really paying attention. Fate, you better watch out. Shock has nothing 

Thats enough time on the forums.  You're losing your sassyness.

It's okay. You can use Char's body. No one liked her anyway (well, the one person that did like her is now very far away).

It's okay. You can use Char's body. No one liked her anyway (well, the one person that did like her is now very far away).

Hmmm..... Would she still have those flare guns on her? Or is possession burial a thing that doesn't happen 'round here? Or maybe she dropped them prior to death, idk.

I... have no idea. Honestly, I'd expect they just go straight to the Armory. Can't waste good resources, after all.

Then there's also the problem that only a Rahkshi of Ice Resistance (or maybe Plasma) can reload them. You might get a few shots out of it though.

And this is exactly why I made sure to have Silencer and his weapons buried at sea, so people wouldn't be able to exhume his corpse or steal his stuff.

I... have no idea. Honestly, I'd expect they just go straight to the Armory. Can't waste good resources, after all.

Then there's also the problem that only a Rahkshi of Ice Resistance (or maybe Plasma) can reload them. You might get a few shots out of it though.

Yes, but keep in mind that Fate is something of a firearms enthusiast. I'm sure she would find uses for them.

When I say firearms enthusiast I mean she already has built her own collapsible rifle and pualdron guns.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic