Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Root and Lucid need to meet up so they can discuss their own little worlds. :P

Well, Lucid does have a garden and an sort of affinity for nature. They might get along.

Perfect... :D Though I worry how she will treat Root, especially as he is now fully dressed for battle. As in so covered with plants it's hard to tell he's a Rahkshi. :P

Root also happens to be heading to the Library... along with Lucid. :D

Exxan's on his way to the library if anyone wants him. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

1. Tigers are Rahi.
2. Rahi live in forests.
3. Forests contain trees.
4. Trees are used to make paper.
5. Paper is the essence of books.
6. The Library contains books.
7. Therefore, he must be headed to the Library.

Exxan Illuminati Confirmed. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vaalku

Vaalku pulled his leg up in time to avoid the club. "Listen, you nitwit! remember last time you tried this? I almost died and your sociopath friend went unconscious." He pulled himself upright a little bit.

"Consider the fact that you probably wouldn't like to go around on the floor with only two limbs." Someone was approaching behind him, he just hoped they didn't kill him.

OOC: That would be Rail, yes?

EDIT: It's leg, not keg, stupid self. ) :(

That was what I was responing to in the OOC segment of my last post, Ghidora.

And yes, Smudge; Rail's talking to Booger.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So, issues with Dent~

The shadow-y tentacle things are part of him. That being said, they don't have any blood in them and, seeing as they are shadow, they do come back, but they will feel pain. Also, exactly. If I had a character who could float around, was the star of the crowd, and a friend, that would be waaay too powerful. Instead, he's snappy and angry, and while he seems to draw people in for no reason, he hates company and prefers privacy. Therefore, I'm technically tormenting him.

And the justification gift: He makes a good judge. Yeah I know boooring but once again, hateful angry shadowy judge Rahk who you can't leave alone.

No, those limbs are still not approved. Too OP.

And if I say something doesn't make sense as a personality, replying "exactly" isn't going to make me change my mind. Everything you try to say he is is at odds. How can he be a good judge if he's so angry and crabby? How does he draw people in by being a grumpy sourpuss? It makes no sense

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas, after planning what he would need in terms of supplies for forging and writing down a list, decided it would be best to try and get supplies and equipment from everyone's favorite drill master. Sidonas gathered all of his notes, schematics, his Codex, Hook, and his partially completed Sword Gauntlet, loaded it up in his bag, and went for Suvak's Office. Sidonas, upon arriving at the door leading to the abode of the Skakdi drillmaster, knocked on the door. "Suvak?", he said, "Could I speak to you for a moment?"

Uhh, Ultron? Responde por favor?

Also, is anyone else hoping to see Tridax just beat the snot out of Phantom just because he can?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Phantom's already beaten. He got buried under a pile of rock and gravel when the roof caved in. 

But I have a feeling that he'll be back. 

I'm half expecting Phantom to do something insane like, say, start kiddnapping Rahkshi that leave the school grounds or something. Also very keen on seeing Phantom vs. Tridax, going to go get my popcorn and wait until some form of fight occurs between the two.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I think you'll find that Phantom is smart enough to know that picking a fight with a Makuta is a bad idea.

As much as I'd love to have Rail go after Deadeye next, I'm just going to have to settle with making an example out of Booger.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Exactly. Carry back his corpse, no?

Whoops.... 

And Silencer missed Era :o What are you plotting now?

Silencer's been dead for a long while now. He's missed a lot. 

Assuming you meant Illusive, I'm not actually plotting anything. It's just boring to have one of my characters rescue the other. She's still alive; I'll have her dig her own way out after she wakes up if no one finds her before then. 

What are you blaming me for? I had no control whatsoever of what that avalanche was going to do. :D

Besides, hadn't everyone else already left? Illusive had no intention of carrying the body back to the school.

It's quite literally dead weight. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

And Silencer missed Era :o What are you plotting now?

Silencer's been dead for a long while now. He's missed a lot. 

Assuming you meant Illusive, I'm not actually plotting anything. It's just boring to have one of my characters rescue the other. She's still alive; I'll have her dig her own way out after she wakes up if no one finds her before then. 

:dunce:

Yeah, I meant Illusive. Sorry. I am apparently not having a good day for remembering names.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

What are you blaming me for? I had no control whatsoever of what that avalanche was going to do. :D

Besides, hadn't everyone else already left? Illusive had no intention of carrying the body back to the school.

It's quite literally dead weight. 

Nato... I think he deserved, like, a burial or an autopsy or whatever happens to other dead Rahks.