Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Upon further reflection, I guess all of my characters would be from unknown Makuta. I haven't given much though to the personality of the Makuta who sired The Twins, but I've got a rough idea of what the Makuta of my other characters were like.

Era's Makuta was deliberately cruel, has little regard for the feelings of others, and relishes in the suffering of those less fortunate then itself - even if that someone is literally their own flesh and blood. Era hates her creator with a bitter, undying passion, but in all likelihood the Makuta who spawned her has already completely forgotten that she even existed. 

Xara's Makuta had no interest in Rahkshi, feeling that their creation was an unnecessary chore, only making a handful to see if any of them possessed the heightened intelligence of the new breed. When Xara was formed, she was sent straight to Corpus Rahkshi and has never even actually met her Makuta, hence why she's so independent and hostile towards others.

The Makuta who created Sliver and Exxan is extremely ambitious and power-hungry, and has very high expectations of their Rahkshi, expecting each and every one of them to be a perfect copy of their creator. Exxan failed to meet these expectations and was sent to Corpus Rahkshi basically as a punishment, as his Makuta believed he would either grow stronger, or die. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Can I please request that the Terrain Crawler doesn't leave until I can get Sliver out of interaction lock with Shatter? I'd really like her to be a part of this assignment (I mean, wouldn't it be just terrible if she and Exxan wound up on opposing teams).

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

She swung her bow at his foot. What part of that doesn't make sense? 

He's trying to kick the bow with his foot already.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Really meant to get that post up earlier, but couldn't take my mobile on site with me like normal. Working with magnets and it would have messed with their readings

What do you do?

Archaeologist. This week they've got me doing geophysical surveying, which is when we prod the earth with various elemental forces to see if there's anything under there so we know where to dig. I'm on magnetism this week but occasionally we use lightning

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Yes, but she's holding up the bow, having just fired it at Shatter before he moved, meaning Shatter has to swing his foot up to reach the bow. She has both the time and means to swing the bow down to intercept his foot before it can reach up to where her hand was, so I really don't see the problem. 

Yes, but she's holding up the bow, having just fired it at Shatter before he moved, meaning Shatter has to swing his foot up to reach the bow. She has both the time and means to swing the bow down to intercept his foot before it can reach up to where her hand was, so I really don't see the problem. 

What I can't figure out is what she's trying to accomplish.

Can I please request that the Terrain Crawler doesn't leave until I can get Sliver out of interaction lock with Shatter? I'd really like her to be a part of this assignment (I mean, wouldn't it be just terrible if she and Exxan wound up on opposing teams).

I'd like to get Shatter into this as well, so I'll post for Shatter as soon as we get this kick issue clarified.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

The bow has sharpened blades grafted onto it. High speed foot + fast-moving blade = mangled foot. 

The bow has sharpened blades grafted onto it. High speed foot + fast-moving blade = mangled foot. 

Ohhhhh. Owww.

Ridiculous conversations are what make these games so much fun. 

Whereas I'm doing my very best to turn all of my characters into game-changing, powerful figures.

Seems to be working pretty well thus far. :evilgrin:

Ahem. Formed two Kaitas. Helped fight Phantom. One of the first level fours. 

Ahem. Formed two Kaitas. Helped fight Phantom. One of the first level fours. 

I thought you meant prominent. :P

In some ways, I think Era is actually doing better than any of my other characters.

Better type fast, I just know Roman's gonna ninja me...

She formed the games first Kaita, and it was written well enough and significant enough of an achievement that Ultron leveled her up for that. And she participated in fighting Phantom, which was such a big thing that everyone who did was leveled up. It's not really all that mysterious.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

EDIT: Wow.... Ninja'd. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick