Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I see we're still waiting on Toakapura to post as Mangai.....

I noticed.... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As he tilted his head back to let out a laugh at the patheticness of this 'funeral', Caoutchouc came slamming into his shoulders.

A lighter Rahk would have been sent sprawling. Flabbergaster barely budged.

That, of course, meant nothing compared to the surprising pain. With a grunt, he shoved the Rahk off of him.

Dude, just because Flabbergaster's a little on the overweight side, doesn't mean you get to no-sell every attack made against him. And you certainly don't get to autohit other characters. 

• Upvote 4

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Heartily agreed. And, if I might add, Cao's run was likened to a freight train. There's obviously a degree of hyperbole to this, but coming from Cao, this is still going to be a seriously massive blow. And no matter how fat you are, a freight train is going to hurt - in fact, the phrase 'the bigger they are, the harder they fall' seems like it would be more relevant here.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 6

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Phantom was several times as big, and many times fatter than Flubber could possibly be, yet he still got knocked around by punches and kicks from normal Rahkshi. A tackle from someone whose specialty is close-quarters hand-to-hand combat should well and truly be enough to have a serious impact on chubby guts here. 

• Upvote 5

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster was the type who tried to crush things that annoyed him, scared him, or otherwise. Without thinking first, the massive Rahk was sent flying at Kat, absolute terror in his eyes.

His large mouth was open as if to scream in fright, but all that came out was a quiet breath.

So does this mean that if he were to, hypothetically, be annoyed by a pit of spikes.

Would he literally go up to it and attempt to crush it? :P

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Era - Causeway.

The fat rahk was attacking Kat now, and with Exxan dead, I couldn't stand the thought of losing anymore friends. "I SAID STOP!!!" The shout was accompanied by an enraged blast of level five sonics aimed right at the fat rahk.

Too late, I realised what I'd done.... that much power would tear him apart....

And probably make him explode.

And all that flab rippling...euhh.

Phogen.... You saved Era from becoming a murderer.... and saved Flubbergator from becoming mincemeat.... I don't know whether to be thank you or curse you.... maybe both....

Edited by Locus
  • Upvote 2

Just because Flappermaster is being insensative does not mean he deserves death. Also, it will make a small hero out of Phogen, something his/her image desperately needs. Either way, this gives Ghidora a chance to have Floppymustard run for the hills, us to all calm down, and for a lack of hard feelings to rule the day.

Also, it is fun to screw up Flabbergaster's name.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Now I think the roles have been reversed. Permanently.

Unless that's just what you want us to think.... :evilgrin:

Edited by Locus

I just remembered that I brought up this image before but I couldn't find the quote.

oh_phogen....png

Now I think the roles have been reversed. Permanently.

Laughs hysterically...

...sobs uncontrollably.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Laughs hysterically...

...sobs uncontrollably.

Ah, the chaos I have wrought.... I'm a terrible person, relishing in your suffering so much. 

Edited by Locus

Just because Flappermaster is being insensative does not mean he deserves death. Also, it will make a small hero out of Phogen, something his/her image desperately needs. Either way, this gives Ghidora a chance to have Floppymustard run for the hills, us to all calm down, and for a lack of hard feelings to rule the day.

Also, it is fun to screw up Flabbergaster's name.

No, probably not. But in the mourners' defense, anger is supposed to be one of the five stages of grief, and it definitely makes sense that what Flubberjester been doing would set that off.

(Not, of course, that from an OOC standpoint he shouldn't be insensitive, not if that's part of his character. (But he does still need to be realistic in responding to the angry reactions his insensitivity merits.))

I've actually been waiting for someone to make that connection.

That's what you get for ruining someone's funeral. 

RIP Flibbwobbler. 

Uh...whoa. Didn't expect this.

Uh...maybe my Trinity Brothers?

Oooh let's make this creative: Make them as Toa! (Kinda like my Aeolin/Cyde character in Bionifight.) I was going to draw them as Kraata-Toa symbiotes myself, but it helps to see things from the creative eyes of other people.

And if you didn't know the Trinity Brothers consists of Toxin, Bullseye, and Stronghold. My first three CR characters.

Hopefully that isn't too much.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Who would those be? Just making sure I don't misunderstand. I have been out of the game for a little while.

Edited by Funkydude527

I have a question:

How powerful are Fog's new level three abilities? I looked at the kraata variations page, but it was inspecific. Would he be able to make normal clouds into stormclouds? Or just make it rain if there were clouds?

And another question:

Since level 3 Weather COntrol allows for manipulation of existing weather, what's the best way to know what the weather is? I mean, rain is usually pointed out, but what about the other types?

This got buried a few pages back.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I have a question:

How powerful are Fog's new level three abilities? I looked at the kraata variations page, but it was inspecific. Would he be able to make normal clouds into stormclouds? Or just make it rain if there were clouds?

And another question:

Since level 3 Weather COntrol allows for manipulation of existing weather, what's the best way to know what the weather is? I mean, rain is usually pointed out, but what about the other types?

This got buried a few pages back.

If there were clouds, yes he could probably turn them into stormclouds yes.

With the existing weather systems, I kind of imagine Nynrah (and by extension Corpus Rahkshi) to have a kind of central European climate, a result of its distance from the main energy source of the GSR (Visorak, for the record, would be more Scandinavian since its right on the fringed). So there's going to be a fairly varied array of weather, especially since Nynrah and Corpus are islands which means a lot of wind. So if you wanted to say there were rainclouds nearby and you lured them closer, or that you managed to keep the skies clear enough to summon bright sunlight, then that wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility. 

Just don't go claiming there's handy tornadoes five minutes away, because I draw the line at that :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"I want a memorial of sorts, some sort of grand monument placed in the courtyard or near the Causeway maybe, to stand as a reminder of all those who have fallen while serving the school."

We'll just politely ignore the fact that there hasn't been a single student who's actually died serving the school.... 

Oh, I noticed. 

I mean, he knew full well that sending students to Visorak would get them killed, yet now he's claiming their deaths were "in service to the school". That whole situation is a bit of a giveaway. 

I would say that Siren is a little bit more than upset that half the school is now level five yet she's still level two.

Then Siren's information is a bit inaccurate. There are still only three level fives: Kat, Era, and Cao. There are also a few more level fours and quite a few threes, but I'm not sure even all of them put together outnumber those who are still level twos. (Okay, you were probably exaggerating for effect, but I'm throwing this out there anyways.)