Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Just look at Raptor's growing evil... *shudders*

Shudder? There is no need for shuddering. Herr Doktor Raptor just became a little pet project himself, in fact....

Mwuhahahaha

Fang and Hoto's meeting is drawing nearer. :D She knows he's at the school from Exxan, but she wasn't really paying attention. It might be an interesting relationship for Phogen to play off of.

Oh man, when that gets out, it will be so, so, so out...

MWUHAHAHAHA

Go for the doom-leg!

BWUHAHAHAMWAHAHAHAHAHMWHAHAHAHA

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Herr Doktor Raptor just became a little pet project himself, in fact....

What? Wait... No! Remember how your last "pet project" turned out. Really freakin' well!

I don't want the mad doctor reaching level three and becoming a threat to Exxan! 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Herr Doktor Raptor just became a little pet project himself, in fact....

What? Wait... No! Remember how your last "pet project" turned out. Really freakin' well!

I don't want the mad doctor reaching level three and becoming a threat to Exxan!

Don't worry. A little madness might make for a good Lieutenant. And a good research assistant for someone who might.... Say....want to have a better understanding of what makes the Corpus Rahks different?

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

And a good research assistant for someone who might.... Say....want to have a better understanding of what makes the Corpus Rahks different? 

I'm not sure Exxan would agree with this guy's methods. Exxan knows crazy when he sees it, and he knows to avoid crazy. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And a good research assistant for someone who might.... Say....want to have a better understanding of what makes the Corpus Rahks different?

I'm not sure Exxan would agree with this guy's methods. Exxan knows crazy when he sees it, and he knows to avoid crazy.

As long as it is directed, crazy is a more than functional tool.

I disagree. Sorry. Madness is unstable and volatile. That makes it impossible to rely on. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"Popular" isn't quote the word I'd use. Perhaps something more like "notorious". 

You're right. Not evil or malicious. It's more like... insensitive. Perhaps uncaring. He's poking people with things, taking samples, watching how they react, and not really giving a karz about what they think or feel.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems to me that he views the furtherance of his so-called science to be more important than the individual rights and opinions of the other rahks. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

"Popular" isn't quote the word I'd use. Perhaps something more like "notorious".

I love how he's not trying to be evil or malicious whatsoever, but you're still completely right.

You're right. Not evil or malicious. It's more like... insensitive. Perhaps uncaring. He's poking people with things, taking samples, watching how they react, and not really giving a karz about what they think or feel.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems to me that he views the furtherance of his so-called science to be more important than the individual rights and opinions of the other rahks.

Let's see.... well he

1) Instructed a fellow student to make sure another doesn't escape

2) Then threatened the said student with poison

3) Tricked and lied and got a sample from an unwilling student.

4) Gets surprised when the rahk gets mad at him

5) And then demotes student from his group.

Phogen is not hearing any dealbreakers just yet.

• Upvote 1

That's what he's like... for now. I have more stuff planned for him.

Let's see.... well he

1) Instructed a fellow student to make sure another doesn't escape

2) Then threatened the said student with poison

3) Tricked and lied and got a sample from an unwilling student.

4) Gets surprised when the rahk gets mad at him

5) And then demotes student from his group.

1) I meant to watch Omega to make sure he recovers correctly. I'm being completely honest here; I was just in a rush and I guess I didn't explain that well enough.

2 and 3) For SCIENCE! (That's not supposed to be a good excuse. That's just his own philosophy for now.)

4) Which Rahk exactly? If it's Revenge, then just wait for a little while. I'm gonna have Raptor try to make amends with him when they next meet.

5) Demotes? Group? Please explain.

Was what Phogen said about Omega having potential real or sarcasm? At this point I cannot tell.

Real. Not even kidding.

Also, Phogen after her advances on Exxan were ignored:

hopes_deleted_futurama.gif

• Upvote 1

This may sound like a weird question, but apart from talking to Palma, is there any way for the students to meet and interact with "normal" Rahkshi?

While Raptor may be interested in sampling everyone and whatnot, Exxan's own investigation has been primarily focused on behaviour, intellect and habits. The problem is, he's had no contact with old gen Rahkshi, so he hasn't really been able to compare them with the new breed. In particular, Exxan would be very interested in meeting a level three Vacuum Rahkshi to compare himself to. 

Was what Phogen said about Omega having potential real or sarcasm? At this point I cannot tell.

Real. Not even kidding.

Also, Phogen after her advances on Exxan were ignored:

hopes_deleted_futurama.gif

Sorry, Exxan's kind of distracted right now, with the apparent threat of Fang looming over his head and all of that. Besides, he only really understand logic and reason. He isn't emotionally driven, so he didn't even really recognise the fact that Phogen was hitting on him. Better luck next time. 

That said, there's always room for character development...

Revenge got mad yes. The fifth one means that when you threatened Omega he was seen to be weak. Thus lowering his status in his group.

Oh. In that case, he was 'just experimenting'. Again, he's still developing, so yeah. I'm trying to go towards a "chaotic neutral" aspect with Raptor.

Remember how Revenge put Raptor on his mental-hate list? yea, making ammends is going to be hard.

He's still gonna attempt it.

Edited by Gukko Lord

I have to admit, when I started this game, I never thought I'd feel bad for Omega.

I for one am enjoying Raptor's distant attitude. Maybe because he hasn't taken any samples of Hoto yet.

Don't worry, Exxan will protect Hoto. He doesn't want anyone messing with his own case studies. Especially not someone like Raptor...

What's funny about it? I can tell you right now, Exxan will not approve of any of Raptor's methods. 

What's funny about it? I can tell you right now, Exxan will not approve of any of Raptor's methods. 

And he wonders why people don't like Raptor lol

I don't wonder why. I'm fully aware of all the reasons he's receiving so much hate, but I want to remind you guys he's not always like this. Remember his spar with Pounamu? Completely different, but it's just another part of the same personality.

You try taking samples from Exxan and he will eat your soul. 

He better not touch Claws or Rider will have his head.

I'll get to his eco-friendly/Rahi rights acivist part later on.

so will Revenge

Hate to spoil the fun, but Raptor only has one head to go around.

You try taking samples from Exxan and he will eat your soul. 

Exxan's not too interesting; if Raptor wants a Level 3 sample he'll just be all the more convinced to level up himself.

Edited by Gukko Lord