Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Phogen is taking it a lot more seriously than someone realizing that Louisiana is shaped like a shoe. It's like a caveman thinking, 'Hey, maybe the sun is a gigantic ball of fire and I'm standing on a rocky ball that floats in an ellipse around it through a vacuum.'

No no no, everyone knows the sun is a light bulb and the earth is flat.

• Upvote 3

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Just as the discussion between Phogen and Exxan was getting interesting, too. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, it's kind of difficult to acknowledge someone if you have your character walk into an area where multiple students are having multiple conversations, and just say that you're having them talk to no one in particular. Especially when, like I said, most of those characters are preoccupied with their own discussions.

Okay, but you did at least see my post? Good.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Phogen is taking it a lot more seriously than someone realizing that Louisiana is shaped like a shoe. It's like a caveman thinking, 'Hey, maybe the sun is a gigantic ball of fire and I'm standing on a rocky ball that floats in an ellipse around it through a vacuum.'

I beg to differ. The sun is a series of burning apples circling the Earth, which is a pear. Get your facts right, guys!

I beg to differ. The sun is a series of burning apples circling the Earth, which is a pear. Get your facts right, guys! 

And this is why I don't trust Raptor's skills as a scientist. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You're all wrong! The Earth is simply the back of a giant turtle, and the sun is simply the turtle's eye, watching over us. Sheesh. You'd think they'd teach people better in school.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Okay, joke's getting old now. Let's get back on topic, please.

That may be because Phogen is an evil bloody genius.

To extend your analogy, it is less like that, and more of a:

Huh. Some stars at night travel along different paths at night, and they seem to have those paths in a similar plane, which makes me think they are separate from the other stars. Stranger still, those deviant stars sometimes move backwards along their path. There is a discrepancy here which must be analyzed further.

Phogen is suspicious of why no complete map of the universe exists in the academy. It seems like a fairly significant thing for an academic institution to be missing. Whats more, a complete map has a noticeable pattern that conflicts with the notion of random, or even chaotic yet rule-governed geography. While it might take a genius to notice these discrepancies, it does not take a genius to figure out something is hidden there.

Phogen does not know what. In his/her mind, the world looks like a being, which means it was probably designed, and those designers were beings. Any further implications (being inside a huge robot, the purpose of existence, the universe as a being, etc.) are not on her radar. Such wild speculation would be imprudent without more information.

All she knows is that someone with authority does not want him/her finding out about this pattern. Of course, this means he/she wants to find out more, because why hide something that means nothing?

Alternative train of logic: kraata become more aware of their master's plans as they level up. Having a hunch at level 3 is not wholly unbelievable.

You're all wrong! The Earth is simply the back of a giant turtle, and the sun is simply the turtle's eye, watching over us. Sheesh. You'd think they'd teach people better in school.
Seriously? Cmon guys. THE EARTH IS THE SUN. I mean seriously. Show some respect for the scientific community.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

I like Orchestral Rock too but MOON makes the best techno music.

Daft Punk is unbeatable.

yes.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!