Zippo

Let's discuss one of the greatest superheroes of all time: Spider-Man.

What's your opinion on the new Amazing films? Or the old ones directed by Sam Raimi? How about Ultimate Spider-Man, or perhaps you preferred the old 90's series instead? Maybe we should discuss the future of the web-head, instead. Whatever you want is fine ITT, as long as it's about Spidey!

why is this happening

loved the Raimi trilogy. Spider-Man (Raimi) has to be my all-time favorite superhero movie. Surprisingly, I also like Spider-Man 3, mostly because of Venom. I wanna rewatch it someday, especially while the second movie is sorta fresh in my mind.

As for the Amazing films, they're pretty cool and entertaining. I'm looking forward to the next couple of movies and what new secrets will be uncovered. I'm liking how there's a lot of mystery in certain topics within the movies. It compels me to watch the next sequel and find out! So far, I've seen both 1 & 2, and I would like to see any upcoming sequels. I'm excited to see what they'll do in the future!

I watched some episodes about Ultimate Spider-Man. It's certainly unique and does stand out from previous Spider-Man cartoons, but I dunno. It's just not addicting enough for me to follow.

And while I'm on the subject of cartoons, did anybody ever see Spider-Man Unlimited? It's that one where Spider-Man chases Venom and Carnage to Counter Earth (I'm calling it Animal Planet. :P) and wants to save John Jameson from an empire of robots led by the High Evolutionary, who created a race of animal people (hence the Animal Planet joke). Even though it was cancelled right when it was getting good, it was a pretty nice cartoon. Anybody seen it before?

Years ago, I read and owned a lot of the classic comics. We're talkin' the Amazing Fantasy one and the Spidey comics that came afterwards. I got them when a newspaper my dad liked had put the comic books in. I wish I still had them.

Edited by Emotionless

mindeth the cobwebs