Ezleon, Gragbaw, Serinak, and Cassidin (BFTGM)

Nescent

First up is Ezleon.

entry.jpg

He started out when I was fooling around with parts, and noticed that the Inika chest armor make an awesome spine.

back.jpg

Axe

Pose 1

Pose 2

Pose 3

Pose 4

Pose 5

Back

Back 2

Back 3

Face

Foot

Side

Top-Down

His description is associated with another entry in this topic, Serinak.

Once known as the warrior of triumph, Ezleon became evil after an encounter with Serinak, the Makuta of Terror. Their battle lasted a decade, during which Ezleon became disfigured. He lost focus as spikesprotruded from his back, and his face became elongated and devoid of cause. The battle was over when Ezleon looked down upon his hands, and forgot why he was fighting. His memory gone, the warrior joined Serinak. The Makuta of Terror, impressed by his incredible persistence, made Ezleon his sidekick.
     In days gone by, Ezleon was a seasoned smith. He created weapons and armor, until one day he realized that he had a destiny: to craft a legendary weapon, and use it to defeat Serinak. It took years to perfect, but after several failed attempts, Ezleon crafted the legendary Battleaxe of Victory, imbued with the power to defeat the Makuta.
     Ezleon is considered a most disgraceful enemy, because he wears noble armor and uses a legendary weapon for evil.

----------

Next up is Gragbaw.

holding_staff_embed.jpg

I wanted him to be white/grey, with trans-medium-blue along the top. Gelu's helmet is supposed to act as a beard and mouth, though I'm not sure how obvious that is.

Face

Face Side

Face Banner

Holding Staff

Nonchalant

Still working on a description, but he is a derranged ancient beast that hides in the caves of Ko-Koto (is that what it's called?), and hasn't been witnessed for centuries. Many believe he is a myth.

----------

Thirdly, Serinak.

claws_down.jpg

Serinak is the Makuta of Terror.

face_side.jpg

His claws were inspired by Chirox's weapons. I wanted something that was really long, making his arms look like low-hanging fingers.

Pose 1

Pose 2

Pose 3

Claws

Side

Chest

Face

Face Side

Leg

Legs

He lives to convert and recruit. Through extended battles, Serinak terrorizes his victims with the goal of turning them evil. An encounter with the Makuta of Terror only ends when his victim breaks; there is absolutely no escape. The wings on his back serve only to intimidate, and his claws are not for killing. Upon looking into his eyes, Serinak's victims become entrapped by the power of his terror, encaged in their fear. Serinak is also renowned for his bellowing roar, and the fear it invokes. Avoid him at all costs, for once you see his face, it is already over.

----------

Finally, Cassidin.

swinging_axe_embed.jpg

Cassidin is the only set that uses parts from old MoCs - his shield, chestplate and head were built about a year ago. And yes, his name is shamelessly stolen from LoL.

Cassidin is a heavily-armored enforcer. He carries out orders that are considered too lethal for others. Although he carries an outstanding chestplate, hefty shield, and powerful axe, Cassidin prefers to take to the shadows, engaging with surprise attacks or slipping in and out unnoticed. He has particularly excelent vision, and is renowned for silently watching the scene before carrying out his orders.

----------

I've been having a ton of fun building for the competition, hopefully you guys enjoy my MoCs!  ^_^
  • Upvote 3

IetTsFQ.png

I am honestly surprised my jaw didn't drop (out of its sockets) when I first noticed Ezleon's back spines, I didn't see that coming at all. :P I think now because of that he is my favorite one of the bunch. :P

They're all well made overall and look completely awesome, that's about all that I have left to say. :P

EDIT: Due to a typo error the info in parentheses somehow failed to get in this post, so I put it in. Whoops.

Edited by Brickobotface
  • Upvote 1

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P