(REVIEW) All That We've Lost

Voltex

allthatwelost2.jpg

A.K.A. "By the Numbers 3"

This epic was originally designed as a Short Story, but it became long enough that BZP would have chopped a bunch of it off; so here it is in Epics as a two-part story. Since it's already complete, I'll be posting Part 2 within the next two days (depending on how long the forums are down for tomorrow).

The following two links are totally optional; they're both games run by me, to which this story is the sequel (and conclusion) to. Those who have played the games or know what occurred in them might catch a few extra references, but I intentionally wrote this story so that it could be entirely standalone... hence why any other connections you might find aren't as obvious as they would normally be. ;)

By the Number 1 - By the Numbers 2

Synopsis

Two Matoran have been sent plunging through one's darkest memories on a quest to stop Makuta from achieving his ultimate goal. The journey carries with it no hope of victory, nor a chance at escape; all it promises is that they shall lose everything.

Part 1 - Part 2

I hope you enjoy. :)

Edited by Voltex Oblige
  • Upvote 1

Definitely enjoyed this. Especially the references, although I didn't get all of them due to having missed out on a few games back when... still, I really like how you got all those things into one coherent story.

Also, the usual praise is yours for an amazing writing style and clear and precise fighting scenes, atmosphere and everything. Love it. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Definitely enjoyed this. Especially the references, although I didn't get all of them due to having missed out on a few games back when... still, I really like how you got all those things into one coherent story.

Also, the usual praise is yours for an amazing writing style and clear and precise fighting scenes, atmosphere and everything. Love it. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) I must admit, I'm happy people enjoy my fight scenes; oftentimes I feel like I'm unable to write them how I want to, which is frustrating. 

Do we get anything but

I do my best to spoil you all

I liked Part Two a great deal. :) (Now I need to stop listening to this voice in my head that says, "this is real".) Regardless, you've given the characters of Taka Nuvia and Voltex a lot of depth, in a way that was enjoyable to read. 

Glad you enjoyed it! It's just a shame that these versions of the characters aren't the ones being seen elsewhere - well, specifically Voltex, that is. This Voltex would be neat to explore with greater depth.

• Upvote 2

Can't wait for you to work the ending in. =D

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )