(Fairly) Old Bionicles and more!

Javier

Hey guys. I used to be on BZPower quite a lot since 2007 under the name Toa Titilus. I can't seem to log back into that account anymore, so I was forced to create a new one. I've since moved on from the hobby, so I'm letting go of my collection, along with some other stuff, to fund my Transformers one.

A few things to note:
- All items ship from Singapore
- Buyers pay shipping
- Prices are in USD since that's what most of the users here use
- My Paypal can take payments in USD, GBP and SGD
- Paypal payments in Gift, prefably to save on fees. Of course, I accept the normal way but the fees will have to be paid by the buyer
- I am open to other payment methods. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss. :)
- Trades are also fine
- Lost packages are the reponsibility of the buyer. For safety, please request insurance
- Strictly no returns
- Lastly, feel free to ask for pictures! :D

Okay, with that out of the way, let's get on to what's for sale!

Stuff for Sale

Lego Bionicles

Here's a complete list with pictures. I'm willing to let the whole lot go for USD$250. Great for anybody starting with the relaunch of the line.

Lego #8691 - Antroz 
Lego #8947 - Radiak
Lego #8686 - Toa Lewa (Phantoka) 
Lego #8944 - Tanma
Lego #8697 - Toa Ignika (He has his Midak Skyblaster, just that I forgot to photograph it. >.<)
Lego #8924- Maxilos and Spinax
Lego #8935 - Nocturn
Lego #8943 - Axalara T9
Lego #8929 - Defilak
Lego #8930 - Dekar
Idris from Lego #8940 Karzahni
Some partially assembled models along with a whole load of bits and pieces, sorted by color for your convenience. You might be able to find the pieces within the bits for the partially assembled models.
Also, instructions. They aren't in pristine condition, mind, but they are readable.

Images can be found here.

Warhammer 40k

Box of 5 Scouts - everything new on sprue except for a pair of legs and 2 torsos which are included, box a little squashed - USD$20

Box of 20 Cadians - 1 torso and a few bits missing, mostly new on sprue, slightly damaged decals - USD$25

Finecast Space Marines Vanguard Veteran Squad - new on sprue more or less. I might have clipped off parts and threw away the outside sprue but I don't remember. Comes with everything. - USD$40

Blood Angels Death Company - everything new on spure except for the thunderhammer which is included - USD$30

Imperial Guard Armoured Fist Squad - Mostly new on sprue except for a few pieces. Comes with everything. This is the older box set containing 10 Cadians and a Chimera, not the newer Astra Militarum one. - USD$60

Cadian Command Squad - Mostly new on sprue, a few small pieces missing. - USD$25

Cadian Heavy Weapons Squad - New on sprue except for 1 shovel. Comes with everything. - USD$35

Partially built Leman Russ - USD$35

Chaos Space Marines Psychic Powers Cards - Brand new and sealed. No idea why I bought it. - USD$7

Old Imperial Guard Codex - The one right before they rebranded them as Astra Militarum. As good as new. - USD$30

Warhammer

Chaos Daemons Plastic Nurglings - Mostly new on sprue except for 3 single Nurglings. Comes with everything. 1 of the Nurglings in one of the highest rows had its face and horn removed. - USD$25

Empire Flagellants Warband - Missing 1 body, 1 pair of arms and 2 heads. Mostly new on sprue with the exception of 2 of the heads and 1 of the arms. - USD$25

Vampire Counts Corpse Cart - Missing driver, 1 of the zombies in front has been built and glued to a round base. Everything else new on sprue except for a few pieces, which are included. No box. - USD$15

Assorted old issues of White Dwarf - From back when they were monthly releases. - USD$3 each

Warhammer Armies: Hordes of Chaos (6th Edition) - Contains great background fluff on Chaos in WHFB - USD$12

Tokusatsu

Do take note: items will be shipped without batteries to avoid any possible issues with customs

Kamen Rider Double
DX Double Driver - MIB, price tag stuck to box - USD$85
DX Lost Driver - MIB, price tag stuck to box - USD$85

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger
DX Sushichanger - MIB, box slightly beat up - USD$15
DX DaiGoyou - MIB, price tag stuck to box - USD$70
DX Kyoryu Origami - MIB, beat up box - USD$60
DX Samurai HaOh lot - Only selling as a lot unless you have an offer I can't resist - USD$450
Includes
DX ShinkenOh - MIB, price tag stuck to box
DX DaiKaiOh - MIB, price tag stuck to box
DX MoGyuDaiOh/ Ushi Origami - MIB, price tag stuck to box
DX Kabuto Origami - MIB, price tag stuck to box
DX Kajiki Origami - MIB, price tag stuck to box
DX Tora Origami - MIB, price tag stuck to box
DX Ika Origami - MIB, price tag stuck to box

GoGo Sentai Boukenger - Take the whole lot for USD$110
DX DaiBouken - MIB - USD$50
DX SirenBuilder - MIB, could be due to yellowing but the front part of GoGo Aider is a different shade of white from the rest of the body - USD$50
DX GoGo Shovel - MIB  - USD$15
DX GoGo Mixer - MIB - USD$15

B-Robo Kabutack Super Change Series - Take the whole lot for USD$25
Kabutack - MIB, a few stickers applied, price tag stuck to box - USD$10
Dangoron - MIB, a few stickers applied, pice tag stuck to box - USD$10
Gerotan - MIB, a few stickers applied, price tag stuck to box- USD$10

Misc.
SIC Vol 45 Kamen Rider Den-O Liner Form & Zeronos Zero Form - MIB, box slightly beat up from previous owner, missing the Zero form ticket card, secured with chrome-coloured twist ties. Figures are in good condition though - USD$35
Souchaku Henshin Toys R Us Japan Exclusive Den-O 5 Form Set - MIB, box slightly beat up - USD$25
S.H. Figuarts Tamashii Web Exclusive Kamen Rider Fourze Zodiarts Libra - MISB, not even the brown shipping box was opened - USD$70

Stuff I want

These are all Transformers stuff but I figured it's worth a shot.
MISB preferred but I'm willing to consider MIB

Renderform RFX-004 PAX ToyWorld Orion Head
ToyWorld Orion
iGear IDW Seekers
Fansproject not-Insecticons
Fansproject Armoured Battalion (with the extra weapons pack)
Maketoys Green Giant
Maketoys Cogwheel and Trashtalk
Maketoys My First Blaster
Perfect Effect Aranea
Transformers Prime Jet Vehicon
War for Cybertron Bumblebee
Revenge of the Fallen Lockdown
MMC Feral Rex

Junker wants - these are meant to be used for customs, so I'm not too fussy about the condition
Any of the Movie Voyager Ratchets
Alternators Rodimus (only really need the head)
Transformers Prime Hardshell
Fansproject Bruticus

Will update once I find more stuff to sell!

Help me fund my new addiction...
.... please?
Edited by Javier

Oh man would love to get all your bionicles. I dont mind getting them as my extra sets I can probably use them for mocs later. Can you find out how much shipping will be for all your bionicles to Philippines? If I find it reasonable I would definitely buy all your bionicles for $200. Thanks.

10640418814_ff945700dc_o.jpg

I don't own any 3rd party Transformers. Too expensive and hard to get.

Yea, I get what you mean. Most of the time you get what you pay for though, considering limited production runs and the quality.

Oh man would love to get all your bionicles. I dont mind getting them as my extra sets I can probably use them for mocs later. Can you find out how much shipping will be for all your bionicles to Philippines? If I find it reasonable I would definitely buy all your bionicles for $200. Thanks.

PM'd. :D

• 1 month later...

Have you sold everything?

If not, how much would it be for Maxilos and Spinax?

How much for the Axalara?

Guys, you know this guy has been inactive for around a month, and his only two posts are in this thread? Try not to get your hopes up.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

• 7 months later...