Shadow Tahu (BFTGM)

Dalek CAAN

Little is known about the Shadow Toa except that Makuta created them to be the final gaurdians Mangaia.

Many fans yearn for more background and information of about the Shadow Toa

Here is my third entry to Battle for that pesky but awesome gold mask.

Shadow Tahu.

15808736642_b880530d15.jpg

15783522436_4a5770e532_t.jpg   15187730223_3fa2e72041_t.jpg  15783520256_ceac29f38e_t.jpg  15622337810_c164c2b6c2_t.jpg

:infected:  I was experimenting with custom torsos and messing around with pieces and then went with the flow of the MoC.  :infected:

I could post more pictures of the torso if you would like. :)

Gallery

C&C and Upvotes are appreciated, thanks for viewing!

:e:  :x:  :t:  :e:  :r:  :m:  :i:  :n:  :a:  :t:  :e:!

Edited by Dalek CAAN
  • Upvote 1

EXTERMINATE!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf 15201987503_1b25d2d5b1_m.jpg  

3DS Friend Code:2578-4213-3661        A link to Goooooomba

It seems like it's unfinished. A large part of that might be that the color scheme doesn't blend well. The light grey in the lower legs stick out to me just a little too much. Those pieces also make the lower legs seem a little to wide compared to the upper legs. The torso has a pretty interesting design though. It's kind of cool that you able to incorporate the heads in as shoulders.

Overall, it's a very interesting looking Toa. Thanks for sharing.

signoff2.png

It seems like it's unfinished. A large part of that might be that the color scheme doesn't blend well. The light grey in the lower legs stick out to me just a little too much. Those pieces also make the lower legs seem a little to wide compared to the upper legs. The torso has a pretty interesting design though. It's kind of cool that you able to incorporate the heads in as shoulders.

Overall, it's a very interesting looking Toa. Thanks for sharing.

signoff2.png

While I see what you mean, there are things that the picture does not do justice to, like the legs and color scheme. He actually has a very balanced mix of grey and black. Thanks for sharing your opinion with me! :D

EXTERMINATE!

EXTERMINATE!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf 15201987503_1b25d2d5b1_m.jpg  

3DS Friend Code:2578-4213-3661        A link to Goooooomba