Elemental Ussal's Bionicle Animated Series

Elemental Ussal

Hey guys, I am working on making a Bionicle animated series. :pakarinu:Here is an artwork preview:bionicle_pic.png it will improve over time. I plan to start by doing one episode for each of the comics, so the comics are the script.I would like to know if there are any BZP'ers out there who would want to help with the voices. Any-one from 2001 needs a voice right now. If you are interested, post a comment.

elementalussal.png

Awesome :biggrin: experiment with various voices and see who you think you would be able to do best. Just do a couple versions of the character's lines in the same recording, and you can email the sound file to Njunk@dixondigital.comThe current parts available are:Any Toa mataAny RahiThe Makutaany turagaany matoranyou can try for 3 parts max.

elementalussal.png

Awesome :biggrin: experiment with various voices and see who you think you would be able to do best. Just do a couple versions of the character's lines in the same recording, and you can email the sound file to Njunk@dixondigital.comThe current parts available are:Any Toa mataAny RahiThe Makutaany turagaany matoranyou can try for 3 parts max.

heck ill try doing the makuta and maybe kopaka.Are you going to try and make a actual script for people who may not have the original comics, i personally have them but for people who don't u may want to. Also the rahi really does not have actual voices but just animal noises.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

heck ill try doing the makuta and maybe kopaka.Are you going to try and make a actual script for people who may not have the original comics, i personally have them but for people who don't u may want to. Also the rahi really does not have actual voices but just animal noises.
Yes, I am aware the Rahi don't talk, and I'll write the script soon. :) As for Makuta and Kopaka, their audition lines are:Makuta: "Little toa, you have not yet begun to see even the barest outlines of my plans. I have schemes within schemes that would boggle your feeble mind. You may counter one, but there are a thousand more of which you know nothing. Even my ... setbacks ... are planned for, and so I shall win in the end."Kopaka:"The evil on this island is about to learn that justice can be very ... cold."

elementalussal.png

Is this Anime Studio?

I am known as Superhulk31, Novek, Vheran or Awesomesauceman on many games.

Half-Life 2 Episode 3 found!

Life is a game. Some hack it, some struggle, some slip by, some yell at the console, some just play. But you must know how to play to win.

banner.png

λ + Zombies = Awesomeness Chunky Gravy: the Webcomic!

Contact me if you wish to join the BZPASG group