Review: BZ-Koro: To Bring Back Bionicle

xccj

Hi, remember me? I was working on this story last winter, but kind of fell off on updating it. If you want an excuse, I’ll say that this was the first time you guys left me with a tie vote, so I decided to go the Le-Metru option. (And I waited four months for somebody to break the tie. . . yeah.)

Anyway, although this story is about the return of Bionicle, the new Bionicle storyline has been running for half a year now. (And still this story probably has more words than said Bionicle G2 story). But I kind of want to finish this epic before the G2 story ends too, so I’m moving away from “wandering around and looking for a mask” to “moving towards the climax.” It’s not like I’ll finish this in the next couple of chapters, but maybe this is more of the halfway point of the story? I dunno, I still have a bunch of ideas I want to try, I just don’t want this to be a story that wanders on forever and ends up unfinished.

With that said, I’d appreciate any opinions of characters who need more limelight. I’ve certainly focused more on some, and a few others have fallen to the sideline, so I’d like to get your thoughts on who I should focus this one. (And since so many name changes have happened since these were initiated, I might not even recognize if you select your own character. Might.)

Anyway, sorry for the long delay since the last update, but life just kind of gets in the way. :shrugs:

:music:

• Upvote 1

Quite alright. :) Been in the same position myself many times.

Anyway, I don't remember too much of which characters there were, but I feel like Fishers' crew needed a bit more action. From what I DO remember, it just seemed like they had something going on, but we rarely caught up with them. That may just be my scattered mind at work, though. :P

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

You should read the latest chapter. I like my action sequence. :) But all villains exist to be defeated, so you already have permission to kill me off, capture me, etc. 

Anyway, I vote B, and want a Portaltex feature. That and there was one team from way back that never got a feature, so you should do that. 

You should read the latest chapter. I like my action sequence. :) But all villains exist to be defeated, so you already have permission to kill me off, capture me, etc. 

Anyway, I vote B, and want a Portaltex feature. That and there was one team from way back that never got a feature, so you should do that.

Portaltex sounds like a 10/10 story. I vote for that.

Also I vote B.

• 2 months later...

Well, okay, this time it only took me two months to put this chapter together.  Next one might take a while too.  I hope I can finish this story about bringing back Bionicle before the second wave of the theme ends.  :P

I was honestly a bit surprised to hear that there was a desire for Portalfig and Voltex to tango, since I was already planning a meeting between the two.  Yay!  I have a lot planned for both characters, although I don't know when that'll play out.

And, fair warning, this chapter's question probably won't get answered in next week's chapter.  The current plan for that one is to return to the crazy crew on the surface.  I think they've been wandering around up there for a day or two now.  I kinda haven't covered them in a while.

Thanks again for readin'!

:music:

I think that Voltex should get some limelight time. Now that Portalfig has been captured, their invisible ties will lead Voltex into a rescue mission!

IT'S HAPPENINGGG

Man, am I glad to be back and see this. The hype is very real.

I vote for option B, as great furnaces sound like a good place for a battle. Or, you know, the burning and wailing of the expedition team. Whichever works. =P

I go with option B too. Everything's better with fire, right? :)

Also, I found this:

“As you wish,” Eyru said. “So your task at hand, is it to recapture Fishers94?

I don't know who that is. It was be Fishers64's clone. :P

Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 2 weeks later...