dsc_1461.jpg_thumb.jpg   dsc_1462.jpg_thumb.jpg   dsc_1463.jpg_thumb.jpg   dsc_1464.jpg_thumb.jpg   dsc_1465.jpg_thumb.jpg   dsc_1466.jpg_thumb.jpg   dsc_1467.jpg_thumb.jpg   dsc_1468.jpg_thumb.jpg   dsc_1469.jpg_thumb.jpg   dsc_1470.jpg_thumb.jpg

Drokkna, a vengeful barbarian who desires to bash the skulls in of all whom he encounters.  He is feared by all who know and know of him.  With his terrifying spiked maces, he crushes and tears apart his foes.  His favorite food is roasted Kane-Ra and he has a secret passion for Kohlii, but no one to play it with.  Everyone he attempted to play Kohlii with rejected him.  His anger towards the villagers along with his longing for a good Kohlii match would cause his endless murderous rampage.

For the BFTGM contest.

Constructive criticism welcome and appreciated!

Edited by GentlemanScarecrow
  • Upvote 2

I added the image, but it was gigantic and took up most of the screen.  I'm not entirely sure how top get the image to appear smaller.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Alternatively, you could link text or a thumbnail, by highlighting the text or smaller thumbnail of the pic by selecting it and clicking the "Link" button.

E: See now, you were able to link the thumbnails, but you didn't link them to the picture itself. Click on the image until its surrounded by white, then link THAT url onto the image.

Edited by Daiker

doom4revalt.png

I added the image, but it was gigantic and took up most of the screen.  I'm not entirely sure how top get the image to appear smaller.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Alternatively, you could link text or a thumbnail, by highlighting the text or smaller thumbnail of the pic by selecting it and clicking the "Link" button.

E: See now, you were able to link the thumbnails, but you didn't link them to the picture itself. Click on the image until its surrounded by white, then link THAT url onto the image.

Alright, I'm pretty sure that I've gotten all the links to work properly.  Thanks bunches for your assistance!  

Wow, he actually looks really impressive! The color scheme is very smooth and well balanced and the shaping is pretty good for such a simple MOC. I like the Throwbot shoulders and suspension piece for the torso. The story seems a bit cliche though, and it would be nice to at least be given a reason why he hates everything.

• Upvote 1

Wow, he actually looks really impressive! The color scheme is very smooth and well balanced and the shaping is pretty good for such a simple MOC. I like the Throwbot shoulders and suspension piece for the torso. The story seems a bit cliche though, and it would be nice to at least be given a reason why he hates everything.

Thanks bunches!  I do see your point, though. I kind of pulled the story out of thin air at the last second.  Perhaps I should change it up a little...

I'd be scared to play Kohlii with that guy, I think the weapons look cool, and the spikes at the top facing inward give the illusion that he is hunched forward. I also really like the color scheme - I always thought Mata and Metru blue might look awesome together, and they do! He looks like a lot of fun to pose and play with.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png