Munty's Fundraiser (LOTS for sale!)

Munty

Eh, I know some of these have been spoken for, but I couldn't quite follow if all of these were sold or not, so I'm going to make a post anyway.

Misprint Red Ruru

Krana (Highlighted the choices where you only showed one in the picture)

Orange Yo and Za

Blue Ja

Medim Blue Yo and Za

Green Ca

Lime Ja and Xa

Purple Bo and Za (Don't care what shade)

Black Bo and Za

Dark Gray Su

White Ca and Za

Tan Bo, Xa, Yo, Za

If you have a red Ruru still availible, I'd be interested in it, along with the krana. I'd also potentially be interested in the Exo-Toa, depending on how much you're asking for. Thanks!

:music:

You're seriously considering selling that? I thought you were getting it for yourself!

-Letagi

Pretty sure I know what you're referring to and this is something else! The item you're thinking about is definitely for meto keep! Will post up the special piece just as soon as I have it. Am excited to see it and currently torn on whether to even sell it at all but will let money do the talking I think!

Oh, interesting. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out then.

-Letagi

You're seriously considering selling that? I thought you were getting it for yourself!

-Letagi

Pretty sure I know what you're referring to and this is something else! The item you're thinking about is definitely for meto keep! Will post up the special piece just as soon as I have it. Am excited to see it and currently torn on whether to even sell it at all but will let money do the talking I think!

Oh, interesting. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out then.

-Letagi

I could say I know.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Eh, I know some of these have been spoken for, but I couldn't quite follow if all of these were sold or not, so I'm going to make a post anyway.

Misprint Red Ruru

Krana (Highlighted the choices where you only showed one in the picture)

Orange Yo and Za

Blue Ja

Medim Blue Yo and Za

Green Ca

Lime Ja and Xa

Purple Bo and Za (Don't care what shade)

Black Bo and Za

Dark Gray Su

White Ca and Za

Tan Bo, Xa, Yo, Za

If you have a red Ruru still availible, I'd be interested in it, along with the krana. I'd also potentially be interested in the Exo-Toa, depending on how much you're asking for. Thanks!

Hi xccj, as it's been pointed out elsewhere my x key is broken so expect me to call you ccj quite often going forward! Also expect me to avoid using words like expect if I can help it...

The krana are getting confunsing as Lewalordofthesky put dibs down on most of them then disappeared. He's been unreachable for the best part of a week now so I'm going to pass some of them onto another member who asked. Once I finalise that deal with him I'll get onto checking the ones which you need but I apologise in advance if it takes me a little time! Thanks for taking the time to highlight the singular krana. those ones in red are technically spoken for by Lewa but as mentioned he's currently awol. Those which are in black have a high chance of being available provided the second buyer hasn't also called dibs on them (and there are only two of them!) so in that case you have third call. I will consider letting them go to you however if Lewa continues to stay silent so will get right with you on all that stuff!

As for the other items, I believe the red ruru IS still available for £15 and I'd be happy to sort you out with an Exo-Toa too as I have a couple knocking around right now! I have one in the box with instructions which I'd like £40 for and one unboxed that I'd let go for £30. If you take the Exo-Toa AND the Ruru I'll knock a fiver off the total cost for you ;) Let me know what you think and I'll get back to you re. the krana tomorrow if not sooner!

I could say I know.

And I could tell you it's not your place. So hush boy...

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

No problem, will put those two aside for you and look through the krana for you in the morning. Let me know if you think of anything else you're after! T

Luckily for me takanuva yes I do! Otherwise I would've been selling the one from my own collection which I don't wantto do... I got your pm this morning (not sure I replied yet but you're on my big long list of things to do so will get onto it as soon as I can! Also, I've placed a bunch of orders lately and am getting 2 of the little barbs that were missing from Karzahni's head so it's now missing a little less for you :D

EDIT : xccj, I have 11 of those 19 krana you want! If you'd like all of those along with the unboxed exo-toa and red ruru I can do the whole lot for $74 (before postage costs) I list in USD because I don't know where you are, a converter will give it to you in any other currency though!

Let me know if there's anything else you're after, have a bunch of krana kal if you were looking to build up that part of your collection as well!

Here is the item of interest I mentioned! It's very cool and may or may not be for sale. All six tubs are still sealed and even the box itself has never been opened! Not sure if this was a strictly German release or if that's simply where mine came from but the website on the cardboard packaging is the .de one.

IMG_20141209_104821_zps222fb3df.jpg

Anyone ever seen one of these before?!

Edited by Munty

I remember that Hordika pack being sold at my local Toys R Us. One of my friends also had it.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Clearly it was a worldwide release then,this must've just been one that originated in germany I guess?

On another note, Kayn, your package went out today! As did Iron Man's (once he decided to give me a shipping address :D

xccj and Konahrik, your packages went out yesterday. 

Takanuva, let me know when you've finished shopping and we'll sort yours out! 

Lewalordofthesky, please let me know you're still alive somewhere and we'll see if your order can still be done. Some of the krana have gone now but I got some new ones in today so may be some more unique ones. Wherever you've gone, hope you're ok!!!

Will have something very special to share in a week or two (hopefully) If you like rare and unusual watch this space! In the meantime please let me know if anyone else needs anything. I just got a few playsets in (amongst other things) 

Also for what it's worth, let me know if you're in the uk and selling up. Only for resale prices though!

What would it have been if I didn't say it was a double post?  :???:

That post wouldn't exist, therefore no double post.

Also, just to back things up, I know that there three packs and six packs of Hordika and Visorak sold at my Woolworths once upon a time.

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Indeed, what he said is a distinct possibility though I'm undecided on whether to part with them yet. I'd actually been watching that auction for a long time and it kept going unsold. In the end I had a little spare cash so I got in touch with the seller (who was a lovely chap for the record!) If I do decide to sell them it'll start with an absolute minimum of £80-90 as each individual canister sells for between £12-15 right now and the bo that holds them adds a very unique quality to them... If anyone is interested they should let me know as it may help me decide one way or another. I already know of several people who would like it but noone has suggested a price yet so for now it will form part of my own collection!

Hi Spiron, I have all of those masks as it happens! And takanuva is still looking for a new home too. Down to my last two Movie Edition Kraahkan so won't let it go for less than £25, the gold one is yours for £2 (dark gold this is, not p.l.g) Can do the glitter Avohkii for £1.50 and the Karda Nui one for £3. I reckon Takanuva could be worth anything up to £50 sealed in his box but I'm all about turning things around so don't want to be sat on it for longer than I have to! How about £45 for Takanuva or £40 if you take an MEK as well? That would make everything you asked for £71.50 before postage. Let me know what you think and hopefully we can work something out. T

That's a very tempting offer for taka. 

I can gladly take the gold kraahkan, 2 sparkle avohkii and 1 kardavohkii within the next day or 2

As for Taka and the MEK, it might be a week before I could feel safe dropping $55 plus shipping. 

edit: oh, I just remembered my skrall helmet broke a while back. I would like to buy that too :)

Edited by Spiron the Eviscerator

bOCY.png

No worries, call it £73 and I'll add the other glitter avohkii and throw in the skrall helm too! I'm ok to wait a little if you want to take Takanuva and the MEK too. Just let me know when you come to a final decision and I can put everything aside for you until you get the cash together (would need an idea of how long we're talking though!)  

Oops, it seems I misread your previous post. I must have thought you were offering 40 for taka and the MEK (very embarrassing now that I understand it)

Unfortunately I don't think I can bring myself to drop 25 on a mask, even though its an awesome mask. My apologies.

So right now the list is

Taka

1 kardavohkii

2 sparkavohkii

1 skrall helm

My main thing is that I don't want to make any promises, as cash around here isn't always 100% reliable, not to mention the chaos of the holidays.

The 15th is the earliest when I might be able to pay, but I'm thinking the shipping alone might kill me. How exactly do you process payment btw?

bOCY.png

No worries, I did wonder what that $55 was for!

I always take payment by paypal as it's quick and easy and helps keep household and business money separate! There may be other ways to do it but hopefully you have that for the sake of simplicity! I would estimate postage for Takanuva to be somewhere around £15 insured and tracked so that's the figure you need to think about. That would be about £70 including postage for everything except the MEK. I have no problem at all waiting until the 15th if you'd like a little time to think about it. And I totally understand what you mean about money! Our household account is currently being supported by my sales and I already bought most of my boys pressies this year with money made from selling! So no huge rush, don't leave yourself short. Just let me know what you think by the 15th (or sooner if you come to a conclusion!) and we'll go from there! Cheers, Tim

Not a problem at all! Just let me know what you think when you come to a decision and we'll go from there.

On another note I just got in another Toa Mata Nui for sale so hit me up if anyone is still looking for him! I'm not ready to consider selling just the mask right away but I MAY consider it if he doesn't sell fast so there's no harm in making your interest known early to get top spot on the waiting list!

On another note I just got in another Toa Mata Nui for sale so hit me up if anyone is still looking for him! I'm not ready to consider selling just the mask right away but I MAY consider it if he doesn't sell fast so there's no harm in making your interest known early to get top spot on the waiting list!

If you are willing to sell it separately that might just make my previous order worth the shipping. Is the dark blue Ruru still available or did takanuva buy it?

-Letagi

Dark blue ruru is gone now I'm afraid! Both red misprints are gone too and so are the pakari you wanted I think! Will update the thread if and when I decide to split it up though if you're still interested!

Well the last special was the hordika set but it still isn't for sale right now :P The next one should be along in a week or so but they won't be ready to go for a while. I think it's worth the wait!

The Pakari and Rahi masks were really filler for the order anyways. Too bad about the Ruru and misprints, but there's still this special piece you keep talking about; care to divulge what it is yet? :P

-Letagi

Scroll up.

hTeXGIU.png

The Pakari and Rahi masks were really filler for the order anyways. Too bad about the Ruru and misprints, but there's still this special piece you keep talking about; care to divulge what it is yet? :P

-Letagi

Scroll up.

I know about the Hordika. I was referring to the other one Munty's been alluding to.

-Letagi

Come on Charlie, keep up :P 

Working on a few new projects while I wait for the next lot to come in but some of it's just for me to keep! Just finished a Limited Edition Jetrax variant which I may consider selling as they're like hens teeth. The price of course would reflect the rarity!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

No worries Spiron, it just so happens that boxed Takanuva has sold now anyway so it worked out ok! Let me know if you were still interested in the masks as I can do that anyway.

This is just a quick post really as I'm still mid-holiday (as I imagine most other forumites are too!) but I'm hoping to reveal the mysery item early in the new year so give me another week or two and I'll be right with you!

Also, I'm currently hunting for wild kraata for my own collection so please let me know if you can help out. Am happy to trade but would prefer to buy as it's much simpler! Something I HAVE already come across is a whole lot of shadow kraata from a recent purchase so I let me know if anyone is looking for those. Would rather sell them in sets of 6 but may consider individual sales too so let me know! 

I've just got hit with a  load of people spending their Xmas money I think so will be busy now for a while what with processing those orders and doing the family thing but I'll still be online and will always read my messages so shout if you want anything!

Righto, I'm still not really where I wanted to be with the special piece yet but I guess it's as finished as it needs to be to show it off a little bit. So here for your approval (and Letagi's blood pressure!) is the fruit of my labours.

The Sand Tarakava...

10893015_1518364321784543_426200563_o_zp

Yep, that's mine. And I have NINE EIGHT MORE FOR SALE! 

This piece has been painstakingly built following only original material from PurpleDave (the only known owner of a genuine Sand Tarakava) and will include all the pieces necessary to build one of your own. This includes several additional pieces not seen in the above picture as the prototype ST was just that, a prototype. Some parts of it just weren't built well at all so as well as including the parts to create a genuine reproduction, I'm also including the parts required to make a more stable and usable model, as you would expect from a final set design.

The eagle eyed may notice that the mask is not correct and there is of course a fairly obvious reason for this. The yellow Ruru was itself a prototype piece and therefore cannot be officially replicated. I attempted to repaint one of these masks but had difficulty acheiving the correct colour match and finish. Therefore I have decided that a compromise must be made to retain the overall quality of this set and have instead included a yellow Komau which I feel is a perfect fit for this set. I will also be including a spare ruru with each set sold to allow buyers to attempt their own repaint if they so wish.

Another thing eagle-eyed viewers may spot is that the black 'elbow' pins should be grey and the rubber bands are missing. This was done purely for posability to allow me to take a decent picture. Hopefully it's reminiscent of the boxart of old as that's what I was going for!

I'll be selling these items as unofficial collectors pieces, complete with boxes and instructions. They will be limited to a single run of 10 sets as I genuinely do not believe I will be able to acquire the necessary pieces to do this again. Even buying in bulk this is a very expensive set to produce and it includes some surprisingly rare parts! Each box will be numbered x of 10 and will be a unique addition to any collection.

I will be keeping no.1 of 10 myself and no. 2 of 10 is already spoken for upon writing this so there are just 8 opportunities left to get hold of one of these. I have no problem with people re-selling these items, once you purchase them you may do with them as you wish. The instructions will also include a complete inventory for those who wish to build their own which I will make available online once all remaining sets are sold.

Please sound off if you are interested in these items but please also note this is NOT a first come first served sale. I will be essentially auctioning off each set one at a time. First up is No.3 of 10 but although the set itself IS complete I do not yet have the box or instructions ready to ship. I would advise a further wait of 4-6 weeks before the set is ready to ship as intended but am happy to begin sales now in order to reserve the first few sets ahead of time.

Based on the unique quality of these items and the cost to me to produce them I will be starting at £70 for no.3 of 10. Please let me know if you are interested in this item and remember when they're gone they're gone! Any thoughts and feedback welcomed but please consider the cost of assembling these sets before telling me they're too expensive. Trust me when I tell you they're absolutely not!

Edited by Munty