Quasar

Hey, guys, I'm looking to get rid of a few Hero Factory sets. I was kind of hoping to see if there were people still into these guys (even if only for parts or something).

I have the following available for sale:

• XT4
  • Scarox
  • Aquagon
  • BA Rocka
  • BA Breez
  • BA Bulk
  • BA Evo
  • Jaw Beast + Stormer
  • Tunneler Beast + Surge
  • Breakout Breez
  • Voltix
  • Core Hunter
  • BA Surge
  • Pyrox
  • Orgrum
  • Frost Beast
  • Chi Cragger (2013)
  • Chi Worrix
  • Chi Razar
  • Chi Eris
  • Flyer Beast + Breez
  • Stormer Freeze Machine
  • Crystal Beast + Bulk
  • Furno XL
  • Dragon Bolt (sold!)
  • Splitter Beast + Evo & Furno

Sets in green I'm looking to sell for $7 each, sets in red $10 each, and sets in blue $13. Everyone except Rocka and Core Hunter should have their instructions if you need them. I'd prefer to sell these within the US and I'm not really looking for trades or anything. I'm happy to do discounts for large orders (five or more sets) of these guys, so feel free to ask.

In addition to the HF sets above, i also have a couple Bionicle sets for sale. Mainly a NYCC Tahu Mask with the packaging ($30) and an Axalara T9 with the instructions ($50). Any questions or requests for pictures, feel free to post in this topic or message me on here. Thanks!

Edited by Quasar

I may Consider this... You did not include who pays shipping...

heck, if I can get rid of  these guys, I'm willing to pay for half the shipping cost.

EDIT: BTW, what sets would you be interested in (so I can takes pics and stuff for you)?

Is the NYCC clear Hau sealed?

-Letagi

As in is the clamshell taped up? It's not, mine never had the packaging taped or anything.

Edited by (Ganondorf)

I may Consider this... You did not include who pays shipping...

heck, if I can get rid of  these guys, I'm willing to pay for half the shipping cost.

EDIT: BTW, what sets would you be interested in (so I can takes pics and stuff for you)?

Is the NYCC clear Hau sealed?

-Letagi

As in is the clamshell taped up? It's not, mine never had the packaging taped or anything.

I would be interested in the BA surge, possibly XT4

Edited by Dragon11603

(Sorry to do this this way, quote on mobile = not great)

(also apparently you can like posts here, which I totally didn't mean to do....)

@Dragon: I was actually hoping to sell these within the week. Shipping will vary on your ZIP. PM it to me and I'll be able to give you an estimate.

@Konahrik: Yep, still have that one. Same deal, PM me you ZIP and I can give you a total. Thanks!

EDIT: Hey, I'm pretty sure I have a few of those masks you're looking for in your thread (Sanok, Zatth, '08 Pakari, and Solek masks). Do you still want those?

Edited by (Ganondorf)
  • Upvote 1

I'd like to reserve that NYCC Clear Hau please. I should be able to pay before Christmas.

I've actually been talking to someone off-site about the mask. If that falls through, I'll let you know.

Sweet, thank you very much.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone had a successful transaction with this person? I paid on the 11th and haven't heard from him since and he hasn't replied to any of my messages.

You may want to consider a chargeback if he doesn't reply within a week or so. I also sent him a message regarding the NYCC Tahu mask, which he hasn't responded to or even read as far as I know. Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/