Old Set Cleanout

gopalchicken

Hi there,I traded a lot during the summer of 2005, mostly due to amassing huge collections off of ebay. I haven’t really been around since then, but my very old trading topic is here if you want reference. I’m really trying to clear out a lot of my current sets, which are mostly older ones. I stopped following Bionicle after about 2004 (so any sets after that are utterly baffling to me). I'd also prefer to sell than trade, but make an offer and we'll see.If you want clarification, I can take photos if you need them. If you want Bohrok or Va, I can add a specific krana with it if I have it. I do not have extra Rahkshi kraata. I have a Paypal account, and if money is being transferred I request that you pay first.Anyway I have:2001 sets:Nui-Rama - (both orange and green, no instructions, all kanohi, antennae look as though they may have been chewed on >_>, orange “beak” is missing so I gave it a blue Gali Olda one instead)Nui-Jaga – One set of instructions (two booklets), three pairs of purple/blue: one set complete, one purple complete/blue missing kanohi, one set purple with kanohi but no yellow eye pieces/blue with no kanohi and no red eye piecesTarakava – One set of instructions (two booklets), one blue+teal set missing only teal kakama, one extra blue tarakava with two L shoulder pieces (instead of 1L and 1R), pieces of teal tarakava but not completeMuaka and Kane-Ra – complete with kanohi and instructions (two booklets)Tahu (3) – no canisters, one set of instructionsGali – no canister, one set of instructionsPohatu (2)- one with canister, one without; one set of instructionsOnua (2) – no canisters, one set of instructionsLewa (3) – no canisters, one set of instructionsKopaka – no canisterVakama – no instructionsMatau - no instructions2 Onua postersJala McToran posterMatoro McToran poster2 Kanohi postersQuest for the Masks card game – in Gali/Pohatu box, but contains Onua/Lewa cards; missing a couple of action cardsMany many assorted heads/brains2002 sets:Tahnok Va – with instructions, krana (I can try to pick one you need)Lehvak Va – with instructions, kranaKohrak Va – with instructions, kranaGahlok – with kranaLehvak – with kranaGali Nuva (2) – one sealed, one with instructions but no canisterPohatu Nuva – instructions, no canisterOnua Nuva – no weapons or canisterLewa Nuva – no canister2003 Sets:Kopeke – with instructionsTurahk – complete with kraata (lv. 5)Guurahk – no kraata or canisterVorahk – no kraata or canisterKurahk – sealedUssanui – no TakanuvaUssanui, no Takanuva, but some parts missingMakuta - missing two of these, no instructions, all masks present2004 Sets:Metruan in sealed boxes (may be slightly squished):Ahkmou (2) – one box very squishedOrkahmTehuttiMetruan with instructions + kanoka:AhkmouNuhriiEhyreTehuttiPieces of Toa Vakama (with disc), Whenua, Nokama, but no canisters (still sorting)Vahki pieces (still sorting)Turaga Dume and Nivawk – with instructions, but several important pieces of Nivawk are missing; I tried to include as many as I couldNidhiki - some pieces are missingKrekka - some pieces are missing2005 Sets:Sealed Rahaga IruiniParts of Vakama and Nokama Hordika, instructions for Vakama HordikaToa Iruini – no canister, missing one foot2006 Sets:2 Zamor sphere packs (box opened but plastic still sealed)Thok – no spheres, extra pieces?Kongu Inika – completeEmpty Zaktan canisterKanohi:Olda:Red: Hau (2)Blue: Kaukau, MiruBrown: HauBlack: Pakari (3)Green: Hau (2), Kaukau, Kakama, Miru (3)White: Akaku (3)Orange: Huna (4), Ruru (2), Mahiki (2), MatatuBlue: Rau (5), Huna (2)Dark Grey: Matatu (2)Green: MahikiLight Grey: Rau (2), MatatuSilver Kakama (2)Silver AkakuTrans-blue Ruru (1) – part of Nui-Rama setCopper Huna (3)Trans Neon Green MiruTehutti’s HunaEhyre’s MahikiNuva:Red: MiruBlue: Kaukau (3), Miru (2), AkakuBrown: Kakama, PakariBlack: Pakari (3)Green: Hau (2), Kaukau, Miru (2)White: Kaukau (2), AkakuGold VahiKrana:Blue: Bo, VuYellow: Ja (2), CaOrange: Vu, Ca (2), Za, Yo, Su (2)Purple: BoDark Grey: Ja (2), ZaGreen: Yo (3)Tan: Bo (2), JaLight Green: Bo, Ja (3), Za, SuBlack: Xa (2), Vu, Ja, Ca, Yo, SuLight Blue: Ja (2), Za (3)White: Xa, Bo, SuKal:Bronze: Vu (2), Ja (2), Za, SuPearl: Bo (2), Vu, Ca, YoMetallic Blue: Xa, Bo (2), Vu (3), Ca, Za, YoMetallic Green: Vu (2), Su (2)Metallic Black: Za (2)Kanoka:212, 279416, 437521631 (3), 663Red Vakama199 (Disk of Time)Launchers: Blue, Black (3), Red (4)Rhotuka: 2 silver, 1 goldRandom:Bag of yellow parts – I think this was a yellow Roborider, but I have no idea3 Turaga Vakama staves, 1 Lewa Olda axe, 1 Turaga Matau saw, 1 Nuju pickA baggie probably containing complete pieces of Turagas Whenua and NujuA LOT of random pieces and parts - this includes Bohrok, Toa Olda and Nuva, Nui-Rama, and other things that I am currently trying to sort through - ask if you're looking for something in particularI want:Kanohi Olda – particularly Red/White Pakari; Tan Huna, Dark Gray Rau/Komau, Silver Miru, Gold Kaukau, misprintsKrana and Krana-kal2003 Matoran (offer)MoneyThanks for looking!

Edited by gopalchicken

I'm a bird!

Mylo Xyloto: Sure, no problem. The yellow/black has a yellow head and black posterior.Bulik: I guess it depends on which ones you want. For the complete pair with kanohi, I'd say probably around 20 for each. For the ones missing pieces, I'd bring it down around 10-15 per.

I'm a bird!

Mylo Xyloto - Sounds good, I'll PM you.Lego Obsessionist - Based on the old BZP price guide, let's say $1.50 for great masks, $1.25 for nobles, $1 for gold/silver, and $0.75 for nuvas. Someone offered to buy all of them, though, so if he passes then you can pick out whatever you want. I will also consider trades if you have extra kanohi you're willing to part with.

Edited by gopalchicken

I'm a bird!

The only kanohi I have that I would be willing to trade you have listed to trade, but if you don't sell them all to the other guy, I may be willing to buy the whole lot. I'll see, though. I may only be able to afford a few choice kanohi.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Mylo Xyloto: Sure, no problem. The yellow/black has a yellow head and black posterior.Bulik: I guess it depends on which ones you want. For the complete pair with kanohi, I'd say probably around 20 for each. For the ones missing pieces, I'd bring it down around 10-15 per.

hmm... what pieces are missing? could you post some pictures

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'm somewhat interested in:Olda:Red: Miru (1), Akaku (2)Blue: Miru, AkakuBrown: Pakari, AkakuBlack: Miru, AkakuGreen: Kakama, AkakuWhite: Hau, Kaukau, Miru, Akaku (1)1 Trans-orange KaukauOrange: Huna (1), Matatu (1)Blue: RuruTan: Ruru (2)Green: Komau, Ruru (2)Light Grey: Huna, Ruru (2)Gold KakamaSilver AkakuBlack RuruTrans Neon Green Miru (1)Sky Blue Pakari (Part of Nui-Jaga set)2 Purple Pakari (Onepu/Nui-Jaga) Vhisola’s KomauNuva:Red: Kaukau, Pakari, Miru, AkakuBlue: Miru (1)Brown: Hau, Pakari, MiruBlack: MiruGreen: Hau (1), Kaukau (1), Kakama, AkakuWhite: Hau, Kaukau (1), Pakari, MiruMainly the Akakus, Rurus, TNGM, and purple Pakari. As I said before, I have a signed Cryoshell album I won in a BBC if you want that. If not, could you give me a price estimate for the list?

Lego Obsessionist: Sorry, I'm not really interested in the signed album. For kanohi prices, I'll do a straight $1.50 per great mask (16: $24), $1.25 for nobles (11: $13.75), $1 for set-specific (5) and g/s masks (2), and $0.75 for nuvas (17: $12.75). TNGM (1) is $3. All in all that totals to $60.50.Bulik: The only pieces missing in the Nui-Jaga are the transparent "eyeballs" (the top two pieces listed here, or four of these: two trans yellow and two trans red) on one pair, and then two of the three blue ones are missing both blue Pakari. They are otherwise complete. If you want photos of all six let me know.

I'm a bird!

Bulik: The only pieces missing in the Nui-Jaga are the transparent "eyeballs" (the top two pieces listed here, or four of these: two trans yellow and two trans red) on one pair, and then two of the three blue ones are missing both blue Pakari. They are otherwise complete. If you want photos of all six let me know.

hmm... i can replace the eyes, but i dont have any blue pakari.....could you post the pictures so it will be easy for me to tell you which onesi want?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Lego Obsessionist: I'm in the Midwest, so it would probably be about $2.25 to ship a small box; they would also fit in a $5.20 flat rate box to any place in the US.I'm definitely interested in your Tan Xa, Metallic Black Vu, Gold Ja, and Pearl Xa (that's what they look like from the photo, correct me if I'm wrong, please!), as well as your Gold Su, Tan Su, Bronze Yo, and Red Bo. I'll offer you two nuva kanohi for each krana (I'm not particularly keen on the nuvas), or else one noble mask for each. I do not have any Lhikan armor, and aside from the Nui-Jaga parts, I have four purple Onepu McToran feet, but nothing else in that shade.Bulik: Posting pictures below. I have one spare sky blue Pakari, but I'm not sure if Lego Obsessionist wants it or not.

Edited by gopalchicken

I'm a bird!

Lego Obsessionist: I'm in the Midwest, so it would probably be about $2.25 to ship a small box; they would also fit in a $5.20 flat rate box to any place in the US.I'm definitely interested in your Tan Xa, Metallic Black Vu, Gold Ja, and Pearl Xa (that's what they look like from the photo, correct me if I'm wrong, please!), as well as your Gold Su, Tan Su, Bronze Yo, and Red Bo. I'll offer you two nuva kanohi for each krana (I'm not particularly keen on the nuvas), or else one noble mask for each. I do not have any Lhikan armor, and aside from the Nui-Jaga parts, I have four purple Onepu McToran feet, but nothing else in that shade.Bulik: Sure, I'll edit this post when I have the pictures up. I have one spare sky blue Pakari, but I'm not sure if Lego Obsessionist wants it or not.

Alright. I like Kanohi Nuva and aren't particularly keen on Krana, so that sounds pretty good. I'm at school now and can't go through your list, but I will tonight. I'm not real interested in the McToran feet, but thanks.And yes, I am interested in the sky blue Pakari.

I have a Tan Xa, Metal Black Vu, Pearl Xa, Tan Su, and Bronze Yo available of what you asked for. There is no Gold Ja, never was. The Peal Xa isn't in great condition, it has some marks on its front. I can't upload pictures at the moment- computer issues- but I should be able to soon. I have the Gold Su and Red Bo, but I want to keep them- the Gold Su for sentimental reasons, and the Red Bo because it just looks so awsome. I may be willing to part with the Red Bo if you give me enough reason, however.

Hmm, I think I meant whatever color the Ja is at the right end of the row in the first picture. If it's a Kal I would be interested. If the Pearl Xa isn't in great condition, maybe I can just give you one Kanohi Nuva for that one, but I am still interested. You can keep the Gold Su and Red Bo, too, if you'd prefer to keep them. As for the other four you mentioned, I'm still willing to trade two Kanohi Nuva for each one, so let me know what you think of that.

I'm a bird!

I have trade-able Ja's in tan, yellow, and metallic blue (kal).A few more parts I may be interested in, if you have them:2-stud axel/pin combo in any colors but blue, light grey and tan, such as black or white.2-stud axels in any colors but red and black.Any parts in dark orang, AKA "peanutbutter," the blades from the Gukko set in particular.

Toa Mangai Lhikan: I have two of that part, one in Metru Red and one in Metru Blue. (sorry about the long response time!)Lego Obsessionist: I'd like the Metallic Blue Ja. From the parts you listed, I have about 10 extra of the pin/axle in black, and a few pieces in the dark orange - one Gukko/Lewa Nuva blade, two opaque Bohrok eyes, one of these, one of these, two connector 5, and one of these.

I'm a bird!

How does $1 for all the black pin/axels, $0.25 for the Gukko blade and $0.25 for all the other dark orange bits sound? Added, of course, to my kanohi order. I'm still deciding exactly how many kanohi I want and which ones exactly, I'll get a final list to you soon.Edit: So you're good for a Tan Xa, Metal Black Vu, Tan Su, Bronze Yo, Metalic Blue Ja, and non-mint Pearl Xa in exchange for 11 Kanohi Nuva?

Edited by Lego Obsessionist

Alright, final-ish order:Olda: $1.50 each x 10= $15.00Red: Miru (1), Akaku (2)Blue: AkakuBrown: AkakuBlack: Miru, AkakuGreen: AkakuWhite: Kaukau1 Trans-orange KaukauNoble: $1.25 each x 9 = $101.25Orange: Huna (1)Blue: RuruTan: Ruru (2)Green: Ruru (2)Light Grey: Huna, Ruru (2)$1 each x 6 = $6Gold KakamaBlack RuruSky Blue Pakari (Part of Nui-Jaga set)2 Purple Pakari (Onepu/Nui-Jaga)Vhisola’s KomauTrans Neon Green Miru (1) = $3Nuva: 11 traded for Krana, $0.75 per mask x 3 = $2.25Red: Kaukau, Pakari, AkakuBlue: Miru (1)Brown: Hau, MiruBlack: MiruGreen: Hau (1), Kaukau (1), Kakama, AkakuWhite: Hau, Miru, PakariParts: $1.5010 black pin/axelsOne dark orange Gukko bladeAssorted dark orange bitsTotal $39 plus KranaI'm willing to do that, but also, a few final parts I thought you might have.Mata Hands in any colorThese or these in any colorAny parts in metallic green or metallic blueTakanuva golden parts

Lego Obsessionist: Actually, you have nine nobles listed, so it would be 39.00 even :) I have the mata hands (2 red, 2 green, and 4 black) and the first technic joint you listed (13 black), and I have one golden shoulder piece from Takanuva.Zarohum: Sorry, no Knight's Kingdom. I do have a Kongu Inika complete, if you're interested in that. I also have two white Vakhi legs and some pieces of Nidhiki, but that's about it. If you have any 2003 Matoran, there are a few that would be interested in, as well as a few krana and kanohi.

I'm a bird!

Oh, oops! I edited my post. Sorry. Those mata hands sound great, how does $0.50 for the six of them sound? I already have plenty of the first technic joint in black, I was more looking for other colors or the 2nd version. I could use a few, though. Say, five for $0.20, and the takanuva shoulder for the same amount.Oh, and yet more parts I thought of: Any treads, gears, spring/shock absorber parts or motor bits? Could you perhaps just post a picture of your loose parts for me to look over?

I think it would be easier if I give you some pictures to look at. I do have gears of multiple sizes, like the ones found on the original Toa, as well as a couple of Hordika gears. Also, I listed 8 Mata hands up above, so did you want all 8, or did you only want 2 of the 4 black ones? I also found a third green one, so let me know if you want to add that in as well.Parts 1, parts 2, parts 3, parts 4, parts 5, parts 6, rods, Tarakava pieces, other Rahi pieces, Ultimate Creatures pieces, Exo-Toa pieces, Ussanui pieces, Nivawk/Dume pieces, Nidhiki pieces, Krekka pieces, completely random.

I'm a bird!

Hello, I know i'm interested in your kanohi and krana/kal, i will have a list up by tonight, i will be willing to do a very good offer for them as some are for me and some are for a friend for Christmas.ThanksMC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ah, yes, I would like all 8, and the extra green one. I misread you post.I don't see much of interest in parts 1, 2 & 3, I'll have to check if I have any black Vahki arms or brown Rahkshi feet when I can, though. If I don't I may be interested in them.In parts 4, are those two trans-black Bohrok eyes? I would like the Korahk bits, mainly the face "shield" and actual weapon shields.Parts five, all the brown parts and Zadahk staff.Parts 6, do you have two of this in red or just one? If two, I would like them, but one may not be very usefull. Also, red "coat hanger" and these parts and the pin and axle connector parts (this style, all angles) in lime and orange.Are those white pin/axel combos in the axels, or is it just the lighting?Maybe the small teal technic panels from the tarakava. I already have two full Tarakava sets, but those panels would be useful in bulk.What color are the "other rahi" parts? Some of them look teal or light blue, I would be interested in teal.I spy a couple more Zadahk staffs in the creature tub. If those are red axels, I would very much like them. Also brown axel connector thing, I can't find it on Bricklink for a picture.Exo-Toa orange liftarms, metallic silver technic plates, and dark grey these and these. The black pin-axel combos, like I said before, and the clicky joint parts if you have the entire assembly.Ussanui- meh.Turaga Dume.Nidhiki- meh.Krekka- Dark blue rahkshi foot, white these, these and these.Randome- Knight's kingdome shoulder armor and maybe shield. What's the yellow piece in the center, trans lime piece up front, and piece to the right that looks kind of like half a rahkshi staff?If you could give a price estimate on these, that would be great!

MC: I'll be around, whenever you're ready. Lego Obsessionist has a pending order, so those are the only things that I can't offer you, but everything else is available.Lego Obsessionist: I'm going through your items right now, so I'll edit this post when I have a number. Regarding the Exo-Toa pieces, I'm a little reluctant to split up the set, since I do have most of the pieces; for Krekka and the Tarakava, most are missing so I don't care as much about those. For the random photo, I don't know what most of it is, as it just appeared in some of the things I got on ebay, and honestly I would probably sell you everything in the picture for fifty cents (or less, if you'll take all of it O_o). I was just planning on selling it for a dollar on ebay and shipping off everything to whoever deemed it worthy. So if you want it, it's yours! Did you still want any gears?Kanohi master: She seems to be going for about $15 new on bricklink (or $40 on Amazon O_o), so how does that sound? If you have any kanohi olda or krana, there are a few I'm looking still looking for.

I'm a bird!

My time right now reads 4:28, i should have the list up by the latest of 9:00 my time! Please check on here between now and then, it would be really helpful!ThanksMC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well, a lot of the stuff in the completely random picture isn't Lego, I spot some K'Nex and other bits. If you want to get rid of all of it, I'll offer 40 cents for the whole thing.I understand that you mainly have bevel gears and these. I have more grey small bevel gears than I know what to do with, but in any other color I would like them. If you have any large bevel gears, that would be awsome, but I don't see any in your pictures.The second gear type I like, but not enough to pay much for them.I may be willing to buy the entire Exo-Toa set and/or other whole lots of parts, depending on the price. More parts are never a bad thing!

Here's the list, i had a few questions?Kanohi:Olda:Red: Kaukau, Miru Akaku (2) Are Both taken?Brown: Hau, PakariBlack: Miru, AkakuGreen: HauWhite: Hau, Kaukau, Miru1 Trans-orange KaukauOrange: MatatuBlue:Hunam, Ruru, KomauTan: Ruru (2) Are Both taken?Dark Grey: MatatuGreen: Komau, Ruru Are Both taken?Light Grey: Huna, Rau Are Both taken?Tehutti’s HunaEhyre’s MahikiNuva:Black:MiruGreen: Hau, AkakuKrana:Orange: VuRed: Xa, Ja, Ca, SuGreen: Bo, Ca, YoWhite: XaKal:Metallic Blue:BoMetallic Green:SuMetallic Black: XaWhat would you like over all for all of these items?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Lego Obsessionist: Ok, let's see if I can say all of this without being confusing...For parts (including three more mata hands, two black bohrok eyes, Korahk face shield and one hand shield, one pair of Zadahk staves, 1 red liftarm, 2 red "coat hangers", 2 red Ls, teal Tarakava technic panels, 3x 12-stud red axles, and 7x 6-stud red axles) I would say $4.15. Some other things to consider:-If you want the brown Zadahk parts, including the other two staves, I can sell you a complete Zadahk for $4 with 334 Kanoka, as well as any other brown parts that you wanted from the picture-I do only have one of the red liftarm, unfortunately-You can add on the lime and orange connectors (1 and 5) for five cents apiece; I have 7x lime connector 5, and 4x in orange; as well as 1x connector 1 in lime, with 4x in orange-The "white" pin/axles are actually light gray-Regarding Rahi pieces, I have teal Tarakava parts in the Tarakava photo; in the "other Rahi" I have orange Nui-Rama and light blue Nui-Jaga; there are also a couple other lime and orange Nui-Rama pieces here and there-I'm not sure what you mean by the "brown connector", but if you direct me to a part of the photo or pieces that it's by I can try to figure it out for you-I probably have around 75% of the Exo-Toa, so I'd like to sell it for about $10; it does include 25 pin/axles that you were looking for, although with those 25 I can now only find 4 other ones, so you might want to reassess the 10x for $0.20 from earlier O_o...I also have a list of which pieces from the Exo-Toa that I don't have, but it would take me a little while to set up all of the links-I'd sell you all of the Krekka pieces I have (in the photo) for $2.50, and probably something similar for the Tarakava pieces-I have one bevel gear that is white, which was part of the Ultimate Creatures photo, but other than that I don't think I have anything very interesting(whew!)MC: Everything in purple is reserved for Lego Obsessionist; of your list, these are not available:Great: 2 Red Akaku, Black Miru and Akaku, White Kaukau, and trans-orange KaukauNobles: Blue Ruru, both Tan Ruru, both Green Ruru, the Light Grey Huna (I mismarked these; the Rau are both available, but the Ruru are not)Nuva: Black Miru, Green AkakuI charge a standard rate for each mask based on the old BZP price guide: $1.50 for great masks, $1.25 for nobles, and $0.75 for Nuvas; for krana I'm going to charge $1 for each krana or krana-kal. For masks that were part of sets, it's $1 each.Based on the items you listed and which are available, they would total 7 greats ($10.50), 6 nobles ($7.50), 1 nuva ($0.75), 2 from sets ($2), 9 krana ($9), and 3 kal ($3) - $32.75.

Edited by gopalchicken

I'm a bird!