Old Set Cleanout

gopalchicken

ok, well i have alot of spare kanohi and krana, i will post pictures up by tonight and you can look and tell me which masks or krana you want, other then that, would you be willing to do about $25?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

kanohi master: No one else has asked, so I can hold it for a good while. :)MC: Sure, I'll take a look; the ones I need to complete my Olda collection are Red/White Pakari; Tan Huna, Dark Gray Rau/Komau, Silver Miru, and Gold Kaukau. My Nuva collection is already complete. I'm willing to do an even krana-for-krana and kanohi-for-kanohi trade, if you're interested.I'm not sure what you mean about $25; if you mean you want to cut down your order to $25, then yes, that's fine.

Edited by gopalchicken

I'm a bird!

Sorry, no Knight's Kingdom.

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY! That happens to be sir Adric there, one of the knights I'm looking for. :PThere's a list of the kanohi I have in my trade topic. I also have some krana, but I'm not an expert on the Vus and the Kas and the Moos, etc. Krana Moo. That would be interesting.MyKrana.pngSome are on hold, and I have a few others. Not sure where they all are, though. I'll update when I know which others I have and which are on hold. Also, I'm thinking about keeping the red Vu, as it came with Lehvak, my first set. Edited by Zarohum

Lego Obsessionist: Ok, let's see if I can say all of this without being confusing...For parts (including three more mata hands, two black bohrok eyes, Korahk face shield and one hand shield, one pair of Zadahk staves, 1 red liftarm, 2 red "coat hangers", 2 red Ls, teal Tarakava technic panels, 3x 12-stud red axles, and 7x 6-stud red axles) I would say $4.15. Hmm... I will have to consider this. Some other things to consider:-If you want the brown Zadahk parts, including the other two staves, I can sell you a complete Zadahk for $4 with 334 Kanoka, as well as any other brown parts that you wanted from the picture.Maybe. For $4, would you be willing to include the extra brown parts in that picure, the brown parts in the creatures tub (including this connector you ask about later) and the brown Rahkshi feet and Y sockets from the Parts 2 picture? Some of the same parts are in the Parts 3 pic.-I do only have one of the red liftarm, unfortunately -You can add on the lime and orange connectors (1 and 5) for five cents apiece; I have 7x lime connector 5, and 4x in orange; as well as 1x connector 1 in lime, with 4x in orange I may do this after the rest of the order is tallied up.-The "white" pin/axles are actually light gray I'm afraid I have enough grey ones. Thanks for clearing that up.-Regarding Rahi pieces, I have teal Tarakava parts in the Tarakava photo; in the "other Rahi" I have orange Nui-Rama and light blue Nui-Jaga; there are also a couple other lime and orange Nui-Rama pieces here and there-I'm not sure what you mean by the "brown connector", but if you direct me to a part of the photo or pieces that it's by I can try to figure it out for you See above-I probably have around 75% of the Exo-Toa, so I'd like to sell it for about $10; it does include 25 pin/axles that you were looking for, although with those 25 I can now only find 4 other ones, so you might want to reassess the 10x for $0.20 from earlier O_o...I also have a list of which pieces from the Exo-Toa that I don't have, but it would take me a little while to set up all of the links $10 seems a little steep for that little pile of parts, although my soul yearns for the black pin/axles. I'm afraid I can't buy it for that. I'm not sure what you mean by the reassesment of 10x for $0.20.-I'd sell you all of the Krekka pieces I have (in the photo) for $2.50, and probably something similar for the Tarakava pieces For $2.50, no thank you, you can keep it.-I have one bevel gear that is white, which was part of the Ultimate Creatures photo, but other than that I don't think I have anything very interesting The 20 tooth kind? How does 5 cents sound?(whew!) (I second that sympathy!)

LO: For the random photo, I don't know what most of it is, as it just appeared in some of the things I got on ebay, and honestly I would probably sell you everything in the picture for fifty cents (or less, if you'll take all of it O_o). I was just planning on selling it for a dollar on ebay and shipping off everything to whoever deemed it worthy. So if you want it, it's yours! Did you still want any gears?

All's fair in love and B/S/T, right, Zarohum? :) Edited by Lego Obsessionist

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Lego Obsessionist: Ok, let's see if I can say all of this without being confusing...For parts (including three more mata hands, two black bohrok eyes, Korahk face shield and one hand shield, one pair of Zadahk staves, 1 red liftarm, 2 red "coat hangers", 2 red Ls, teal Tarakava technic panels, 3x 12-stud red axles, and 7x 6-stud red axles) I would say $4.15. Hmm... I will have to consider this. Some other things to consider:-If you want the brown Zadahk parts, including the other two staves, I can sell you a complete Zadahk for $4 with 334 Kanoka, as well as any other brown parts that you wanted from the picture.Maybe. For $4, would you be willing to include the extra brown parts in that picure, the brown parts in the creatures tub (including this connector you ask about later) and the brown Rahkshi feet and Y sockets from the Parts 2 picture? Some of the same parts are in the Parts 3 pic.-I do only have one of the red liftarm, unfortunately -You can add on the lime and orange connectors (1 and 5) for five cents apiece; I have 7x lime connector 5, and 4x in orange; as well as 1x connector 1 in lime, with 4x in orange I may do this after the rest of the order is tallied up.-The "white" pin/axles are actually light gray I'm afraid I have enough grey ones. Thanks for clearing that up.-Regarding Rahi pieces, I have teal Tarakava parts in the Tarakava photo; in the "other Rahi" I have orange Nui-Rama and light blue Nui-Jaga; there are also a couple other lime and orange Nui-Rama pieces here and there-I'm not sure what you mean by the "brown connector", but if you direct me to a part of the photo or pieces that it's by I can try to figure it out for you See above-I probably have around 75% of the Exo-Toa, so I'd like to sell it for about $10; it does include 25 pin/axles that you were looking for, although with those 25 I can now only find 4 other ones, so you might want to reassess the 10x for $0.20 from earlier O_o...I also have a list of which pieces from the Exo-Toa that I don't have, but it would take me a little while to set up all of the links $10 seems a little steep for that little pile of parts, although my soul yearns for the black pin/axles. I'm afraid I can't buy it for that. I'm not sure what you mean by the reassesment of 10x for $0.20.-I'd sell you all of the Krekka pieces I have (in the photo) for $2.50, and probably something similar for the Tarakava pieces For $2.50, no thank you, you can keep it.-I have one bevel gear that is white, which was part of the Ultimate Creatures photo, but other than that I don't think I have anything very interesting The 20 tooth kind? How does 5 cents sound?(whew!) (I second that sympathy!)

LO: For the random photo, I don't know what most of it is, as it just appeared in some of the things I got on ebay, and honestly I would probably sell you everything in the picture for fifty cents (or less, if you'll take all of it O_o). I was just planning on selling it for a dollar on ebay and shipping off everything to whoever deemed it worthy. So if you want it, it's yours! Did you still want any gears?

All's fair in love and B/S/T, right, Zarohum? :)
*Sadface* I might have something you're looking for.

kanohi master: No one else has asked, so I can hold it for a good while. :)MC: Sure, I'll take a look; the ones I need to complete my Olda collection are Red/White Pakari; Tan Huna, Dark Gray Rau/Komau, Silver Miru, and Gold Kaukau. My Nuva collection is already complete. I'm willing to do an even krana-for-krana and kanohi-for-kanohi trade, if you're interested.I'm not sure what you mean about $25; if you mean you want to cut down your order to $25, then yes, that's fine.

by the $25.00 i mean if i don't have to many masks or krana would you lower the price down to $25 for all?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Zarohum: Well, that answers part of the "what are these things in the picture?" question. I guess if I had just posted the pics in the first place, that might have saved you the trouble! Sorry about that, I know nothing of Knight's Kingdom, and anything that I didn't recognize from the ebay loot went into a separate bag that I haven't looked at for ages. I'll take a look at the krana I need later and get back to you, if you'd like.LO: -I'd have to get out all the pieces and count how many brown ones there actually are, but yes, I'd be ok with including the brown pieces into the $4 + Zadakh-Used Exo-Toa is selling for ~$50+; I'm missing about 60 pieces of a 360 piece set. I could spend the extra money myself and locate the missing pieces, but I lack the time and ambition to get it done. From my standpoint, $10 looks pretty reasonable, especially since I recently saw someone asking for $20 for 100 black pin/axles :) Regarding the 10x pin/axles I offered you previously, six of them came from the Exo-Toa set, so if you did want the set, I would only have four extra pin/axles to offer you, instead of the original ten-If you're not interested in the Krekka pieces as a whole, you can add on the individual pieces you mentioned earlier at 5 cents each-The white bevel gear is of this variety, and yes, 5 cents sounds fineMC: I'd have a better idea after I see which kanohi and krana you have :)

I'm a bird!

Thanks! About the Exo-Toa, that is reasonable, but I'm just stingy. Will you hold it for me for a bit so I can think about it? And, were I to buy it, would you be willing to throw in the extra four pin/axles? I have eleven pieces I would like from Krekka: the blue Rahkshi foot, this x3, this x5 and this x2, which totals at $0.55. Would you accept $3 for the assorted parts?

Edited by Lego Obsessionist

well, out of those masks, i have 1 spare and thats the silver miru, what all krana do you need? also i have a spare protodermic Hau and a tngm i could trade... i'm looking to complete my misprints and nuva collections, i have almost 1 full nuva and i'm after 2 full nuvas for my friend for christmas.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Zarohum: I got excited for a second about the green Yo, but it was the wrong shade. Unfortunately, I don't think you have any krana that I need.LO: Sure, I will keep the Exo-Toa on hold for you, and I can certainly include the four pin axles in with it. The Krekka pieces sound fine; how about $3.50 for the parts? Those red axles are not easy to find!MC: Protodermic Hau?! I am very interested. I'd be willing to give you four nobles for that, at least. Also, I finally found my krana...here's what I still need:Red Za, BoYellow Su, VuOrange BoDark Blue YoLight Blue Vu, YoLight Green YoDark Green VuPurple Xa, Yo, any light purpleTan CaGray Vu, Ca, Yo, BoBlack Zu, BoGold Xa, Vu, YoBronze BoM. Blue SuM. Green Xa, Yo, BoM. Gray Su, Ca, JaPearl Xa

Edited by gopalchicken

I'm a bird!

when i get done with work, i will post a list of the krana i have you need, then we can work something out. I already have a few deals going on and wouldn't want to spend money or to much money if i could help it.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Very well, $10 for the Exo-Toa bits and 4 extra pin/axles in black. Also, pictures of the Krana and Pearl Xa. I have compile what I think will pretty much be my final order:Olda: $1.50 each x 10= $15.00Red: Miru (1), Akaku (2)Blue: AkakuBrown: AkakuBlack: Miru, AkakuGreen: AkakuWhite: Kaukau1 Trans-orange KaukauNoble: $1.25 each x 9 = $11.25Orange: Huna (1)Blue: RuruTan: Ruru (2)Green: Ruru (2)Light Grey: Huna, Ruru (2)$1 each x 6 = $6Gold KakamaBlack RuruSky Blue Pakari (Part of Nui-Jaga set)2 Purple Pakari (Onepu/Nui-Jaga)Vhisola’s KomauTrans Neon Green Miru (1) = $3Nuva: 11 traded for Krana, $0.75 per mask x 3 = $2.25Red: Kaukau, Pakari, AkakuBlue: Miru (1)Brown: Hau, MiruBlack: MiruGreen: Hau (1), Kaukau (1), Kakama, AkakuWhite: Hau, Miru, PakariParts:Dk orange Gukko Blade- $0.25Dk orange assorted bits (two opaque Bohrok eyes, one of these, one of these, two connector 5, and one of these)- $0.25Six mata hands- $0.50Takanuva shoulder- $0.20Completely random parts- $0.50Zadahk and brown parts- $4.0011 Krekka parts (blue Rahkshi foot, this x3, this x5 and this x2)- $0.55White bevel gear (this type)- $0.05Exo-Toa parts plus 4 black pin/axles- $10.00Assorted parts (including three more mata hands [black x2 and green x1], two trans-black bohrok eyes, Korahk face shield and one hand shield, one pair of Zadahk staves, 1 red liftarm, 2 red "coat hangers", 2 red Ls, teal Tarakava technic panels, 3x 12-stud red axles, and 7x 6-stud red axles)- $3.50Total $57.30 plus KranaIs this all well and good?

Edited by Lego Obsessionist

I will have your krana list up by tonight, please look at it and tell me what you think?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

LO: That sounds great :) Let me know if you want to add on any of the lime or orange connectors. I will try to find a sturdy box and weigh everything to estimate shipping costs...MC: Feel free to post it whenever you are ready, and I will take a look at it as soon as I see it :)Zarohum: Eh, if you can't find them, don't worry too much about it. I appreciate the offer anyway!

I'm a bird!

LO: The box weighs at least 3 pounds, so I'm guessing that shipping will be in the neighborhood of 8 dollars through regular mail (assuming you're in the continental US). Since we're both sending items, I don't think it makes sense that we send each other money for shipping; if you plan on sending a small padded envelope for the krana, which will only be a couple of dollars, I would appreciate it if you could chip in maybe $4 for the shipping of your box. If for some reason the shipping costs for the krana and your box are about the same, I'm fine with each of us paying our own shipping costs and leaving it at that.

I'm a bird!

Will do. After we exchange addresses and such, if the shipping goes up for some reason we'll word something out, but tacking $4 onto the order for shipping sounds fine. Will we be using Paypal or what? Also, I'd like to add two connector 5's and two of these in lime to my order for 20 cents total.

Check my trade topic in about 2 hours and i will have a picture of the krana i have and you can pick the ones you need, Sound Good?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

MC: You actually have quite a few krana that I'm missing: Yellow Vu, Light Green Yo, Tan Ca, Gray Ca, Gold Xa, and Metallic Gray Ca and Ja. Are they available/do they exist? If you still have that Protodermic Hau, too, you can add that to the list...Carakki: If you still have that Silver Miru, I'd be interested. I'm also interested in your Gold Yo and what appears to be a Metallic Green Yo - it's the farthest on the right.

I'm a bird!

Yes, i still have them, but are you looking at my picture called: Spare Krana? Because i don't see a Tan Ca or Gray Ca, But i do see bot of those colors in Ja?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Carakki: If you still have that Silver Miru, I'd be interested. I'm also interested in your Gold Yo and what appears to be a Metallic Green Yo - it's the farthest on the right.

I do still have the silver Miru, as well has Nuhvok-Kal's and Lehvak-Kal's Krana Yo. I am selling each for $1, so $5 shipped is not unreasonable.

"You and I both know there are a thousand ways I can kill you. And 943 of them hurt."
-Teridax, Time Trap

Carakki: If you still have that Silver Miru, I'd be interested. I'm also interested in your Gold Yo and what appears to be a Metallic Green Yo - it's the farthest on the right.

I do still have the silver Miru, as well has Nuhvok-Kal's and Lehvak-Kal's Krana Yo. I am selling each for $1, so $5 shipped is not unreasonable.
I thought I asked for the silver Miru before?

So you want the other five Krana and the Proto-Hau? Update my wants list for what you still have.Here's my wantsKanohi:Olda:Red: Kaukau, Miru Akaku (2) Are Both taken?Brown: Hau, PakariBlack: Miru, AkakuGreen: HauWhite: Hau, Kaukau, Miru1 Trans-orange KaukauOrange: MatatuBlue:Huna, Ruru, KomauTan: Ruru (2) Are Both taken?Dark Grey: MatatuGreen: Komau, Ruru Are Both taken?Light Grey: Huna, Rau Are Both taken?Tehutti’s HunaEhyre’s MahikiNuva:Black:MiruGreen:AkakuKal:Metallic Green:SuMetallic Black: XaHere's your wants?Krana:Yellow Vu,Light Green Yo,Gold Xa,Metallic Gray Ca and JaKanohi:Protodermic HauWhat do you want to trade for?ThanksMC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Carakki: $5 sounds fine to me...but maybe double check on that Silver Miru if it's supposed to be going elsewhere :)MC: Same rates as before: 7 greats ($10.50), 6 nobles ($7.50), 2 from sets ($2), and 2 kal ($2). I'm willing to give you four nobles for the Proto-Hau, three krana for two greats, and a two for two krana trade. So that would bring the total down to $12. How does that sound?

I'm a bird!

if you would take $10.00 Shipped with our trade instead of $12.00 then you have a deal?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

PMing

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I charge $1 per lone krana; the $5 for the Bohrok includes the price of one krana. If you do decide you want the bohrok, I won't be able to ship them out to you until the 27th at the earliest and most likely the 28th, as I'm out of town and don't have access to my sets.

I'm a bird!