"Sangoma," evil witch doctor

Nescent

witchdoctor_head_curved.jpg

Sangoma is an evil witchdoctor. His odd proportions confuse even the greatest researchers on Okoto. If you approach him from behind, you may think that he is but a harmless, short Turaga...but beware, for he wears the legendary Mask of Vuku, which will cast unbelievable fear in even the strongest of warriors, causing them to kick and scream.

Front

Attacking

Back

This is just a little guy a made for fun; I wanted to use the Zaktan weapons as a face, and it reminded me of the Witchdoctor from Diablo 3. I used trans-red lasers for the eyes, and you can see how they are suspended in the photo labeled "Back."

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

Haha, wow, those Zaktan blades work wonderfully here. Awesome job. And I'm also digging the angles you've got on the weapon. Granted, the body is a little basic, and the back of the head seems empty, but the excelent use of the blade pieces overshine those fairly well.

:music:

• Upvote 1

Haha, wow, those Zaktan blades work wonderfully here. Awesome job. And I'm also digging the angles you've got on the weapon. Granted, the body is a little basic, and the back of the head seems empty, but the excelent use of the blade pieces overshine those fairly well.

:music:

Thanks. I made the body as small and simple as I could, so it didn't detract from the face and weapon.

IetTsFQ.png