What if the bionicle fanbase was given it's own country?

masterchirox580

And that's just Transformers! What about Gundam, or Neon Genesis, or Super Sentai, or Power Rangers? 

I was gonna mention pacific rim, but I saw you already said power rangers

Also with bronies here we have another problem, MLP doesn't involve giant robots so we also need a magic pony princess that can talk, how do we create such a thing?

the artakha bull

I got a letter back from the UN! "Dear clearly insane fanboys, you will not be given the island of Hawaii, you think liking something is a justification to kick people out of their homes, besides you guys probably all live in your mothers basement and probably don't have any friends so we don't think you're fit for politics, apologies for the lack of formality it's just that this is the stupidest thing we've ever read in our lives.

Yours sincerely the UN council. 

Alright now what do we do? 

By the u.n. building architecture set and burn it in effigy... or melt it. whatever works

• Upvote 1

And that's just Transformers! What about Gundam, or Neon Genesis, or Super Sentai, or Power Rangers? 

I was gonna mention pacific rim, but I saw you already said power rangers

Also with bronies here we have another problem, MLP doesn't involve giant robots so we also need a magic pony princess that can talk, how do we create such a thing?

the artakha bull

I got a letter back from the UN! "Dear clearly insane fanboys, you will not be given the island of Hawaii, you think liking something is a justification to kick people out of their homes, besides you guys probably all live in your mothers basement and probably don't have any friends so we don't think you're fit for politics, apologies for the lack of formality it's just that this is the stupidest thing we've ever read in our lives.

Yours sincerely the UN council. 

Alright now what do we do? 

By the u.n. building architecture set and burn it in effigy... or melt it. whatever works

I think that episode of "is it a good idea to microwave this?" where they microwaved lego bricks proved you could not easily melt lego. 

• Upvote 1

It's time to move on.

If we were going to have a flag for this country, what would we want on it? I would prefer either a 2001 Kanohi Hau or the three virtues symbol.

What does everyone else think about this?

Well I'm pretty sure it would have to be a mixture of a number of symbols (considering the fact other fandoms will be involved) unless it was a one party state ruled by the bionicle party.

It's time to move on.

If we were going to have a flag for this country, what would we want on it? I would prefer either a 2001 Kanohi Hau or the three virtues symbol.

What does everyone else think about this?

Definitely the three virtues symbol.

I have an idea for the organization of the country:

Everyone who immigrates to the country would have to take some sort of aptitude test to determine what sorts of things they were good at. They would be tested on strength, artistic ability, agility, swimming, prior education and intelligence etc. to find out which Koro they would be best suited to.

(Keep in mind I'm assuming the country is most like Mata Nui)

Examples:

If someone were interested in military service, they would be more likely considered for Ta-Koro, Le-Koro, or Onu-Koro

If someone were a musician or artistic, they would be considered more for Po-Koro or Le-Koro

People with good formal educations would be considered for Ko-Koro

People who can't swim would not be considered for Ga-Koro, those uncomfortable in the dark wouldn't go to Onu-Koro etc.

The test would also work for a more Metru Nui style country too: 

Formal educations to Ga-Metru, Onu-Metru or Ko-Metru

Engineers to Le-Metru or Po-Metru

Artists to Ta-Metru or Po-Metru etc.

• Upvote 1

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Jumping off of the above post, those assigned to a Koro must abide by the Tommy Oliver Accord of 1993, where they must always wear one specific primary color and a choice of several secondary colors. This will be our most sacred law, because Death is Cheap and property damage is easily repaired because everything is LEGO. 

• Upvote 2

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

We would hardly ever make any advancements in technology. I know this is hardly a problem with BZP because the majority of people here seem to be pretty open-minded about the reboot, but I feel like a good amount of people in a country run by the Bionicle fanbase as an entirety would be picketing to keep us from progressing as a society.

-BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER-

Also all food production would be in Ga-Koro, as no where else is able to grow food surplus (MAYBE Le-Wahi). Ga-Koro could fish and have chinampas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinampa) for grains and other similar crops. Things that grow on trees could be on the shores of Ga-Wahi. Each Koro would be responsible for production of a different thing.

Ga-Koro - food

Le-Koro - military service, animal breeding and maybe some food

Ko-Koro - education 

Ta-Koro - military service and power (if generators exist)

Onu-Koro - military and mineral goods 

Po-Koro - processed mineral goods

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  

I'd prefer to live in Metru Nui, rather than Mata Nui. In that case;

Ta-Metru : Power and dirty manufacturing

Ga-Metru : Ships and fishing, with some research

Le-Metru : Most food production, vehicle production and the main trade depot

Ko-Metru : Science facilities

Po-Metru : Low-pollution manufacturing and architecture

Onu-Metru : Science facilities and high-tech manufacturing.

All Metrus would have a military component.

• Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Yeah. I'd hate to live on Mata Nui. Metru Nui sounds much more ideal, since you don't have to fend off wild beasts every day.

bZpOwEr

Metru Nui would be a better place to live, but we would probably all be more familiar with Mata Nui. Is a military ever mentioned as being in Metru Nui, aside from the Vahki?

Will we have Bionicle-related Darwin Awards? :P

Our flag should be the Unity, duty, destiny symbol. We could do a 2001 Hau, but it does not  represent 2015.

Neither does the UDD symbol. 

I vote our flag should have that profile perspective of Metru Nui.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Will we have Bionicle-related Darwin Awards? :P

Our flag should be the Unity, duty, destiny symbol. We could do a 2001 Hau, but it does not  represent 2015.

Neither does the UDD symbol. 

I vote our flag should have that profile perspective of Metru Nui.

Too complicated. As a vexillologist in training, I believe that UDD would be better suited for a flag, as it is simple yet meaningful. 

bZpOwEr

If we get our own country I want a space for my Gali shrine. And none of you fools can say anything because I could find you and replace your sets with Mega Bloks.

We can have a shrine for all the toa (as well as other characters). 

If we do that, I want Axonn, Brutaka, and Keetongu to have shrines as well.

But if we'll making shrines for characters, does anyone else want one for Makuta Teridax as well? Even though he was a villain in the story, he still had a big role in Bionicle.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

If we get our own country I want a space for my Gali shrine. And none of you fools can say anything because I could find you and replace your sets with Mega Bloks.

We can have a shrine for all the toa (as well as other characters). 

If we do that, I want Axonn, Brutaka, and Keetongu to have shrines as well.

But if we'll making shrines for characters, does anyone else want one for Makuta Teridax as well? Even though he was a villain in the story, he still had a big role in Bionicle.

All of them will get shrines, but I'd like to remind you we have other fanbases to please as well (in the sense we need shrines for various transformers and my little pony characters). 

It's time to move on.

We'd be in a civil war by thursday.

And the revolutionary reactionaries invade by Sunday.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 3 years later...

The country would need to be divided into different provinces or wahis, each with a provincial capital (e.g. Ta Metru), and smaller towns (e.g. Ta Koro). The capital could be called Metru Nui, or if built around a Mata Nui style temple, it could be called Kini Metru (meaning Temple City)? 

If we have Metrus as Provinces or States within a Federal Republic or something, I propose Ko Metru should also provide the Federal Military, to give it something else. The frozen mountains would make a great site for training exercises as well. 

:) Try my Shadows of Artakha fanfiction!  :)

Our official language would be English, with OutOfGloom's Matoran conlang a mandatory second language taught and practiced at every school.

We'd build Bohrok swarms and program them to clean and maintain each district.

Kohlii tournaments would be held every two years, to coincide with Naming Day.

Wheels and paper are banned. Masks must be worn at all times.

Possession of Mega Bloks or any other non-LEGO building brand is punished with exile. To Karzahni.

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

We return to this thread country four years later to find it like in that one Planet of the Apes movie.

*Planet of the Spiny Stone Apes [no, really. https://biosector01.com/wiki/Spiny_Stone_Ape ]

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.