Akutahn, Makuta of Okoto

Roa McToa

If you like you guys hands enough maybe you could add to the moc to make him a little taller to fit the hands a little better. Id have to see it. Whats your creations name, ill go take a look if its posted here.

For akutahn when i found how well the mctoran torsos worked for hand bases i just went with it.

ancientsig.jpg

^^ Clicky the Linky! ^^

If you like you guys hands enough maybe you could add to the moc to make him a little taller to fit the hands a little better. Id have to see it. Whats your creations name, ill go take a look if its posted here.

For akutahn when i found how well the mctoran torsos worked for hand bases i just went with it.

It's not his height that's the problem. His forearms are just too skinny.

The topic's a little outdated now, but here it is.

EDIT: Here is an album with some more up to date detail shots of different areas.

Edited by Strange Festive Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

I really hope I can make it to bricks cascade this year. Im gonna have to save up. If i do go, Akutahn will be coming with me as well as my dino riders monoclonius, the blastous dragon and Kikanalo Chieftain as well as some smaller mocs too. This guy hangs up really well too. Hes currently terrorizing my legorium....

ancientsig.jpg

^^ Clicky the Linky! ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a cool concept. When I built him he was supposed to represent Makutas true form after being changed by the mask of ultimate power. I'm adding more pics right after i post this comment of the golden mask. I finall got it in my hands after waiting to gk get it from my moms where I had it sent to.

ancientsig.jpg

^^ Clicky the Linky! ^^