Official New Set Sightings Thread

emily

Update on my local Target in Kemah, TX: I went back there today before going in for my job to see if it still had Bionicle 2015 sets. And it did. :) It still had Tahu, Kopaka, Pohatu, and the Lord of Skull Spiders, but I also found Lewa there. Plus, I remember seeing all the Protectors except the Jungle one. 

I hope this helps out anyone living in that area.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Yes! Apparently all the Toa are finally at my local Target! Gonna go check later today, will report my findings.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Any luck in Florida yet? Well actually I'm going to be in Georgia for a week? So any luck in Georgia? Once it's the 1st will they all be stocked for sure?

I did find some in south Florida. You should use the DCPI checker.

What is the DCPI tracker?

There is a website called "BrickSeek" that will tell you the number of sets in your local stores.

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

Update on my local Target in Kemah, TX: I went back there today before going in for my job to see if it still had Bionicle 2015 sets. And it did. :) It still had Tahu, Kopaka, Pohatu, and the Lord of Skull Spiders, but I also found Lewa there. Plus, I remember seeing all the Protectors except the Jungle one. 

I hope this helps out anyone living in that area.

The Woodlands area still doesn't have them... :no:  :no:  :no:

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Don't trust that ####### DCPI tracker, people. The stupid thing said there were 3 of each Toa at my local Target and there wasn't even a spot open for the sets.

I'm tired of going out for nothing--last time I'm going to look for early sets, too. I don't even see why you'd get the sets early if they're going to be around for a long time in stores anyways.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Don't trust that ####### DCPI tracker, people. The stupid thing said there were 3 of each Toa at my local Target and there wasn't even a spot open for the sets.

I'm tired of going out for nothing--last time I'm going to look for early sets, too. I don't even see why you'd get the sets early if they're going to be around for a long time in stores anyways.

The tracker is correct. The store has them, however, they aren't on the shelves yet. Here's why: the store has scanned the barcodes into the system, but the store is honoring the release date of January 1st. Unfortunately, I live in a city where all the stores honor the release date so nothing here will be out for a few more days.

Also getting the sets early...I guess it's just the excitement of getting your first new Bionicle in the last 5 years. It's also just the Hypetrain CHOO CHOO!!!

• Upvote 1

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

The tracker is correct. The store has them, however, they aren't on the shelves yet. Here's why: the store has scanned the barcodes into the system, but the store is honoring the release date of January 1st. Unfortunately, I live in a city where all the stores honor the release date so nothing here will be out for a few more days.

This is correct.

If they're listed as in stock but not on the shelves, your best bet is to talk to an employee and ask if they're out back, and if they could retrieve some for you.  Worst case scenario is they tell you no, and you know to check back later.

I've used the DPCI system for NERF blasters before.  It's wonderful.

• Upvote 1

OpAXNpl.jpg

I just used the DCPI code thing for my Targets, and the closest one apparently has 11 Tahu's in stock!!! :D :D :D In fact, all of the Targets within 43.4 miles away have Tahu! :D I haven't checked for the others, but I am getting Tahu first, so I don't need to check for the others yet. :P

I'm hoping that I can head out there at some time today! :D ^_^

~Daler

This is correct.

If they're listed as in stock but not on the shelves, your best bet is to talk to an employee and ask if they're out back, and if they could retrieve some for you.  Worst case scenario is they tell you no, and you know to check back later.

I did ask an employee. She said there wasn't any 'in stock' while she was putting clearance Chima sets on the shelves. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

This is correct.

I did ask an employee. She said there wasn't any 'in stock' while she was putting clearance Chima sets on the shelves. 

Appears it might've been just your luck. I was able to find every single set by using the tracker. I went to three different Targets and asked employees who were in the toy section if they could check a set using a DCPI code. In one go I got all the Protectors and Lewa and Tahu. The employee was kind enough to bring them out to me in their LEGO shipping boxes and opened them with a knife in front of me. Then at another Target I was able to use the "inventory checker" to locate Pohatu and LOSS (sadly no Kopaka, Gali or Onua). Then the same thing basically happened. Over at the third Target the exact same thing happened for me and I managed to get Kopaka. Luckily there was a ToysRUs next to the Target so I also managed to find Onua and Gali and boom. Complete! :D

I found Bionicle sets at my Target and ToysRUs today! I managed to finish off my collection! :D

http://imgur.com/a/G2k1l

What will you do for the next year? :blink:

Probably buy more of the same sets. Or possibly save up for the summer wave? 

Target in Brentwood, Missouri has several Tahu's and one less Kopaka now. Hidden away on the bottom shelf of an aisle cap about 3 down from the Lego aisle. Had to make a quick decision of Kopaka vs Tahu, and ended up with a Kopaka. I'm stopping by my local Toysrus in a few days to buy the rest of the Toa and the Lord of Skull Spiders, let's hope they have them...

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Some CT updates:

Wal-Mart in Milford and Shelton: nothing

Target in Trumbull (Westfield mall) has 3 Kopaka, 1 Lewa, and 1 Pohatu left after my purchases today. They also have 2 each of the protectors, and 2 or 3 LOSS. I put as many as possible together in one spot, but as of now, the BIONICLE toys have no designated spot and are being placed randomly around the LEGO aisle to fill space.

Good luck!

Edited by Diend

They're heeeeeeeere! 

In Pembroke Pines, FL's Toys R Us. Only Kopaka, Onua, and Tahu. And in very small numbers. I think I got the second to last Tahu.... and I had to hunt for him behind other Hero Factory boxes. 

Regardless, it's a start and Tahu and Kopaka are wonderful sets. My first constraction sets and my first Bionicles since 2007. VERY different from what I remember, but building them felt like I was 12 again. I mean, I'm building TAHU. <3 So cool. 

Hope y'all have good luck finding them. 

Edited by Legend

EE 

Well I have sorta great news: I managed to get my hands on Onua, thanks to a clerk who I asked at a TRU. I wanted all of the sets, but said clerk could only give me the one for some reason.

I plan on building her later on after pizza. 

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I just got home from my Target. They told me that they DO have BIONICLE, but they are in the back room. He also told me that they got them on Christmas Eve but aren't allowed to put them on the shelves until... January 4!

JANUARY FOUR!!!! WHY THE FOURTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I guess that I'll either go check TRU at some point. Or I guess I could just go and buy them once they are released. :P ^_^

EDIT: I'm just so excited for the new sets. :) I'm remembering when I used to go buy BIONICLE sets back in the original series. ^_^

EDIT 2: The guy at Target also told me that he had gotten a question about BIONICLE within 15 minutes before I asked him. :P I think that he was getting annoyed by all of the BIONICLE fans. :P

Edited by Daler99
  • Upvote 1

~Daler

Last I checked, Onua was a guy, Chasm.

Was my comment that noticeable? lol

I noticed too, but I didn't say anything. 

Going to the Lego store tomorrow since they told me they would be here the 29th.

A Lego store selling them before the street date? 

And that is very interesting...let me know how that turns out.

• Upvote 1

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands: