Xares

LordDarkuta

If you think of a BIONICLE villain, you immediately think of a shadowy being with a dark colour scheme. But why was Light never personified as a villain in BIONICLE? Because of this I thought I'd simply build a villain using the element of Light. ;) Click here for the gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/darkuta/sets/72157649529112315/
If you want to see more of my Mocs, please check out my YouTube channel: www.YouTube.com/Ackar97

low.jpg

Edited by LordDarkuta
  • Upvote 17

The feet and head are absolutely my favorite parts on this MoC. Their shapes are just so seamless! I love the way the curvature of the feet aligns with curvature of the Iruini staffs. The head is slick, especially the eyes; the claw pieces give them a realistic opening. The shoulders are also shaped smoothly, but I don't like them as much because they are a little too rounded, making them seem stooped. I hope you give him a weapon and a cool pose!

IetTsFQ.png

Excellent creation! Glad to see this one got third place. Really love the mostly cohesive blend of piece aesthetics, and the expert level torso build.

Congratulations. D

-Mesonak

• Upvote 1

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I'm glad this one made the top 3, it is very solid looking and imposing. I like that it goes against what most people did, and is composed of very light and bright colors. as opposed to dark and darker. The only things I would change would be the arms, and a color change on some of the spikes. I just feel that to keep the gold armored aesthetic, the arms should perhaps be inverted. On the abdomen, I think changing the tree white spikes to gold ones would help. On the hands golden claws would look good with a golden exterior IMO. I really like the hands anyway, but I cant for the life of me figure out how you made them. Good job on making a wonderfully detailed MOC and placing in the top 3 on BZPower. 

bzpsig.jpg

I'm glad this one made the top 3, it is very solid looking and imposing. I like that it goes against what most people did, and is composed of very light and bright colors. as opposed to dark and darker. The only things I would change would be the arms, and a color change on some of the spikes. I just feel that to keep the gold armored aesthetic, the arms should perhaps be inverted. On the abdomen, I think changing the tree white spikes to gold ones would help. On the hands golden claws would look good with a golden exterior IMO. I really like the hands anyway, but I cant for the life of me figure out how you made them. Good job on making a wonderfully detailed MOC and placing in the top 3 on BZPower. 

I think I can help with the hands. They appear to use Y-joints & this piece used on the back of the Protector of Fire.

Also, congratulations on getting 3rd place, LordDarkuta! :D

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I think I can help with the hands. They appear to use Y-joints & this piece used on the back of the Protector of Fire.

Also, congratulations on getting 3rd place, LordDarkuta! :D

I know what pieces he used, I mean how those two pieces are connected is what I can't figure out.

EDIT: After zooming in on on the right hand I figured it out. So simple. Nice job LordDarkuta.

Edited by Konahrik

bzpsig.jpg

This is one of the mocs I was truly hoping thatd get into the top tier and you made it! I love his head design, and I like the idea of a villain of light.... Overall very awesome and well deserving of placing! Congrats!

ancientsig.jpg

^^ Clicky the Linky! ^^

I really like the gold and white color scheme. It isn't one I would associate with a villain, but that isn't a complaint. In fact, I think it helps it stand out among the other finalists. I especially like the build of its head and the use of the Olmaks for its chest.

Great job creating this and good luck in the contest! B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png