What Do You Think Should Have Been Stars

Boidoh

Nothing. The stars were all cheap avtoran builds and mockeries of the original sets. All the sets that come to mind don't deserve it done to them, really.

You would think people would have appreciated the last sets, small as they were. Lego could just as well have not given us anything at all.Anyway, I think one of the Mahri could have been a Star. That would have been interesting, as they did little after 2007, and Gresh and Skrall were redundant given that 2009 had just happened. Lehvak Kal could also have made a miraculous recovery from space to appear as another Star.~B~ Edited by Ballom

GOLDEN ARMOR SETS:First of all,the yellow Rahkshi would have a head piece separate from the body,and the back piece would be yellow,and the spine piece would be a new one,and it would go on the back.Also,a yellow Kraata would come with the Rahksi.The Rahksi would also have new leg pieces instead of the matoran feet,and a brand-new light up brick that would give the function of "heat vision",a brand-new spear piece,and a rotating body function.The Piraka would have a brand-new double sided weapon as well as glowing eyes,glow-in-the-dark teeth,a big blade,and spines.Gresh would come with a small glider(he would be a new version).Takanuva would come in a titan set(he would have a brand-new vehicle).Tahu would be kinda like the 2001 Tahu,but with lots of weapons.Kreggus(a skrall)would have a black-green glatorian shield and a new weapon.TITANS:Takanuva(above,^).Mata nui(prototype robot).Makuta(Robot).Benok's(a skrall) sleigh with 2 Makk dragons(a type of underground Rahi).Fangaz Y-8(with Fenuk,a Matoran).EXLUSIVES:Kraata pack(assortments of Kraata in different colors in each packet. each one would come with 7 Kraata).-CDP

Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Small: Chronicler's CompanyCanister: Tahu Mata, Dume, Umbra, Hahli Mahri, Kopaka Phantoka, Metus Snake.Titan: THE GIANT ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously. And a 40cm diameter technic-esque Spherus Magna. (Not a being, but still)EDIT: I find it funny how people said everyone would complain about Star clones (like a full set of Mata) but until HF breakout, that's all we've had.:P

Edited by Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

I've thought of another possible format I would have prefered, a remake of one Iconic set from each year. So with format I would have '01 Tahu, '02 Bahrag (interesting to see a modern interpretation of one of them, of course they could kill them with an av-toran body :wacko:). '03 Makuta, '04 Nuju, '05 Iruini (Toa), '06 Vezon, '07 Takadox, '08 Krika, '09 Mata Nui.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I would have like Titans from previous years re-created as regular canister set-sized; preferably Roodaka, the Exo-Toa, Icarax, Axonn, maybe some others. Titan Robots would be awesome.

"So I'm TL now?"

"Yeah, 'cuz if we said it the other way it'd have to be TLhiKHAAN!!"

Nothing. The stars were all cheap avtoran builds and mockeries of the original sets. All the sets that come to mind don't deserve it done to them, really.

This is true, but...

Stars- Tahu- Kopaka- Lewa- Gali- Pohatu- Onua- Combiner for all 6: Mata Nui robot. Sure it'd be the wrong colours, but wouldn't that be great nonetheless?Would have been perfect if they had been the first and last sets of BIONICLE.

...this is a good idea if you you don't use the av-matoran builds.

Stars- Tahu- Kopaka- Lewa- Gali- Pohatu- Onua- Combiner for all 6: Mata Nui robot. Sure it'd be the wrong colours, but wouldn't that be great nonetheless?Would have been perfect if they had been the first and last sets of BIONICLE.

This is exactly what came to mind when I read the topic's title. It would have been fitting for such a great toyline.

In my opinion, Tahu Mata, the Rahkshi, Takanuva, and Nektann worked fine as "stars": they were nostalgic characters loved by fans. Gresh and the Skrall on the other hand, had only been around for us for a year by the time the Stars were released. Were they really so popular that smaller, less-impressive versions of themselves needed to be added to the stars line?I would change Gresh to a Vahki or Ehlek. Both could be worked back into the story for the final battle (Some Vahki survived Metru Nui's destruction and start attacking the Toa; Ehlek finds a new breathing apparatus and does the same)As for the Skrall, I would change that to Vezon. Given his current position, he'd be hard to work into the Battle of Bara Magna, but it would still be nice to see him in set form again.

Onuarock.PNG

In my opinion, Tahu Mata, the Rahkshi, Takanuva, and Nektann worked fine as "stars": they were nostalgic characters loved by fans.Gresh and the Skrall on the other hand, had only been around for us for a year by the time the Stars were released. Were they really so popular that smaller, less-impressive versions of themselves needed to be added to the stars line?I would change Gresh to a Vahki or Ehlek. Both could be worked back into the story for the final battle (Some Vahki survived Metru Nui's destruction and start attacking the Toa; Ehlek finds a new breathing apparatus and does the same)As for the Skrall, I would change that to Vezon. Given his current position, he'd be hard to work into the Battle of Bara Magna, but it would still be nice to see him in set form again.

What about the Mahri or Inika? No one of their team was represented.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

Small Stars

• [*]Turaga Vakama[*]Macku[*]Jaller[*]Takua[*]Dalu[*]Kongu

Canister Stars

• [*]Toa Mata

Titans

• [*]Vezon[*]Teridax[*]Mata-Nui[*]Karzhani[*]Mata-Nui (robot)[*]Artahka

This and maybe all of the characters in minifig form. :biggrin:
Minifig form Bionicles aren't that great. I don't like them.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

All six Toa Mata w/ Av-Matoran build. No question.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

What would have been cool would have been 3 larger sets- each containing 6 of the 18 main Toa (all Stars form, of course, it would be around 20 pieces each, so around $20 for a 120-piece set), and an Enemies set, conatining the generic bad guys of the Bionicle universe (Bohrok, Rahkshi, Vahki, Visorak, Piraka and... Some random Rahi?). And of course all 4 woud combine into something totally awesome, probably Mata Nui Robot.

well i would have really liked to see maybe oh i don't know sets of characters that were never granted and actual set example the other 4 toa hagah. maybe some more dark hunters. i would have loved to see maybe 6 turaga since the in the whole bionicle line we have had only 7 turaga sets. i would have liked to see more turaga and maybe some that were taller than the matoran because after 2003 all matoran sets after that were taller than the original turaga sets because in the story the turaga were all taller than matoran. the only other idea would have maybe been a small version of tuyet or artahka and maybe some rahi i always liked the outer aspects of the bionicle universe like rahi, plants or other objects. i like the society aspect of bionicle instead just the heroes and villains. heck if lego had made actual scale building for the bionicles or maybe some actual plants i would have died and gone to heaven. and i really disliked how they ruined the rahkshi of heat vision. then they had the audacity to make the character that were made into stars as shorter than everyone else in the final bionicle comics, that was unacceptable because you know the glatorian would see the short rahkshi and toa and goAckar looks at tahu and the rahkshi then to mata-nui "Jeeze mata-nui these are the things you talked about they are so short""I swear they were taller when i was in the giant robot."ah always good to get out pent up frustrations about bionicle.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Small (Canister)Lhikan (Instead of Tahu)TuyetToa NidhikiMatoro MahriKodanMavrahCanister wave 1:VakamaHahli Inika (With new mask)GreshBaterraSamuel L. JacksonOnepuCanister wave 2:Ackar revamp (With new helmet?)Kiina revampOrisLikusTerra"Buckethead" the SkrallTitan:Prototype RobotMatoran Universe RobotTahuNektann

Edited by Zarohum

• 4 weeks later...

The original Toa truly deserved to be in the Bionicle: Stars release. Ending how it began? That would be a dream come true.

Takua Nui

of

GoAnimate

really ppl really the skati compind thing is some golden nightmar of the skati that came out a little after vezon came outmeep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep mep meep meep translation: hi :sky: that smiley is just as my best friend would say "creeeepyyyy"

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I think the Stars sets they chose were pretty good as they covered a range of years. But if there had been another series of Stars, characters I'd have liked to see would include:

• [*]Keetongu (he'd work well with the hunched-posture Av-Matoran torso)[*]Visorak Keelerak (just because a Visorak with that build would be interesting. Any Visorak would cool but I think Keelerak looks nice.)[*]Vezon[*]Toa Mahri Hahli

• 2 weeks later...

The six Mata and a titanic MU Robot. What a beautiful way to end the set line it would have been!

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

I changed my mind,Small sets:Chroniclers companyCanister sets:Tahu, Lesovik, Toa Nuparu, Helryx, Toa Pouks, Kopaka NuvaKalmah(w/ breathing apparatus), laser vision rahkshi, nektan, baterra,ice visorak, reanimated nivawkTitans:MU robot w/ kraahkan,prototype robot w/ mask of life

kadin.png kadin.png kadin.png

Small setsTuraga DumeTuraga VakamaTuraga NokamaKapuraAkhmouKopekeCanister Good guysTahu Mata- Has golden hauLewa Mata- Has golden sword guardPohatu Mata- Has golden shoulder armorOnua Mata- Has golden shoulder armorGali Mata- Has golden chest armorKopaka Mata- Has golden shieldCanister Bad guysNektann- blueHeat vision Rahkshi- yellowVisorak Keelerak- greenVezon- blackPridak- whiteVahki Nuurahk- redTitansTakanuva- With rebuild UssanuiMata nui robot- With bonus KraahkanSpherus Magna robot- With bonus gold Ignika

Edited by Oxymoronaphobia

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

:kaukau: Tahu was great.Takua was greatThe Skrall was pretty nice for the black sword, although I would have preferred red or glowing for a secondary color.The Piraka was actually pretty good for a Piraka, although I would have loved Gali with an adapted Kaukau made to fit a Bara Magna head.Rahskshi was cool, although I just didn't like the way it was put together and I would ahve preferred the colors brown and tan.And as for the green set, I would have preferred Lewa or some other older set (Bohrok, maybe?) instead of a Glatorian, but that's just me.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

• 2 weeks later...

So,here's my idea for six small sets:Matoro Mahri, Pohatu Phantoka, Axonn, Lehvak-Kal, Roodaka, and Gadunka.Then big sets:The prototype (1 1/2 ft) & Mata-Nui (2 1/2 ft) robots.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I think:Small- maybe a turaga...Canisters- Kongu Mahri Toa Hagah Iruini Tahu Nuva (2002 version) Heat Vision Rahkshi ( with light up eyes, new staff design, and 2002-sized) that green barraki green VisorakTitans- The Great Spirit Robot and Bara Magna Robot *Notice how the canister sets have their opposite.

[center][size=8][color=#000080]ACTIVATE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/center]

The choices for the canister Stars were ok, but I do agree that there should have been six villains. I'm fine with the Phantoka/Mistika, so no need for re-releases there. (Maybe a special edition canister Tahu with ACTUAL VALUE instead of an Avtoran with a Tahu head on it, if you must re-release.) Villains could be the interesting ones, big guys. Titans? Mata Nui Robot and Prototype Robot. Simple.Small sets? Perhaps an Agori-Matoran fusion similar to Kaita. Six fusions, sold as small sets. It would be cool.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

As has been said before, gresh and skrall were redundant choices for the starts line as their sets were reasleased only a year prior. As for what I think should have replaced them, Lesovik would have worked well for the green set, and the black one definately should have been a visorak.And while a titan of the Matoran Universe robot would have been great, I understand why lego didn't do it, prefering to spend more on developing Hero factory.

BZPOWER HAS RETURNED! AGAIN!