Skyrim Bionicle Mod I am hoping to work on.

Well, Bethesda has a full-fledged tutorial online for the Creation Kit. You should start there. I'd imagine you'd be more at home on an Elder Scrolls forum rather than here, since everyone on an Elder Scrolls forum has played, well, The Elder Scrolls. 

Hope that helps.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Well, Bethesda has a full-fledged tutorial online for the Creation Kit. You should start there. I'd imagine you'd be more at home on an Elder Scrolls forum rather than here, since everyone on an Elder Scrolls forum has played, well, The Elder Scrolls. 

Hope that helps.

Well, one of the many reasons I have come here is because no one has ever replied to one of my topics, thus resulting in me not having my questions answered.

I modded a lot in TES3 and 4 but never in 5. I imagine it must be a similar affair but frankly I sort of self-taught back in the day and then just upgraded my abilities as the tools changed :P Frankly though, and don't take this the wrong way, if you've never modded before then you are a very long way off being ready to embark on something like a huge new lands mod... I wouldn't have the first clue where to start and I've created things as large as islands in the past! Hopefully someone here will be able to give you some positive input but you're asking an awful lot imo!

• Upvote 1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I modded a lot in TES3 and 4 but never in 5. I imagine it must be a similar affair but frankly I sort of self-taught back in the day and then just upgraded my abilities as the tools changed :P Frankly though, and don't take this the wrong way, if you've never modded before then you are a very long way off being ready to embark on something like a huge new lands mod... I wouldn't have the first clue where to start and I've created things as large as islands in the past! Hopefully someone here will be able to give you some positive input but you're asking an awful lot imo!

Perhaps I am pushing my newness <I hope that's a word) to the limits. If I can get myself up and running on it I may request help from others. But till then.

Perhaps I am pushing my newness <I hope that's a word) to the limits. If I can get myself up and running on it I may request help from others. But till then.

I look forward to your enthusiasm but  I agree with Munty.  Trymodding something small first. Who knows maybe one day your VNOG will be a huge mod! :D

• Upvote 1

cringe

I look forward to your enthusiasm but  I agree with Munty.  Trymodding something small first. Who knows maybe one day your VNOG will be a huge mod! :D

Well, I figured blender out slightly, Perhaps I can begin working on one weapon I wish to be in it. The Zamor Sphere launcher, will be Crossbow so Dawnguard will be a must. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I figured blender out slightly, Perhaps I can begin working on one weapon I wish to be in it. The Zamor Sphere launcher, will be Crossbow so Dawnguard will be a must. 

I have used blender to model for skyrim before. I've deleted my old version by accident though, so I can't really help you there at the moment. I am pretty experienced with making armour and weapons with blender for skyrim though, so if you need help there, I can help there.

How Do you do?

So are you still thinking of making this mod? Or did it dawn on you just how big of a task this really is?

No, I have not abandoned this. I am still in the works of learning modelling

I remember seeing a Toa Mata Player model Mod for Skyrim. I bet you know of it too. Maybe try contacting that mod's creator. Maybe he/she/they can help you out?

I am well aware, I may contact them for support.

Yeah, some guy from Russia already was making a fantastic Skyrim Bionicle mod... I think he's vanished by now though.

I have read post from him, the mod is in a semi frozen state.